It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who say Badnarik does not stand a chance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As I was unwittingly dragged into this immature bickering I am going to draw a line in the sand here.

This is the end of the immaturity.
Any posts after this one are to be back on the topic as befitting people of at least average intelligence and not 2 year olds...

Crap ends here
======================================================
Maturity continues here.

.. are you up to it?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This thread is trashed........

I think us children should all take a recess break and come back when cooled off...
But I know I won't be partaking in this thread anymore since it's gone to #e.

However, I will be looking forward to Badnarik's appearance on here, so my future comments on this subject will be slidin on over to amuk's thread he created.

I know thats it hard to bite your lip when someone goats you and belittles your intelligence in a backhanded way so you can get warnings and such but the whole point of that game is to not participate in it, the biggest jerk off you could give him is to partake in his reverse psychology games.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well, if I've got a warn, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just clicked on your warn and you got it because this is what you said:

Bueller, Bueller? Are you going to wait until I logoff DG, et al? Hahaha.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
To say this is to forgett the reason most soldiers join the military. To protect everyone's right to speak on this issue. However, I believe I have a better reason to hate the coward than most here. But I understand what you meant.

I understand why you would hate him, if it was all 100% true, I would REALLY understand, but I think the truth lies in the middle somewhere. At first Kerry was a war hero, then, Bush came out with an attack ad, and now he is a war criminal. It seems to be one group of veterans word against another. It's really screwed up that they're manipulating these men for political purposes. We're really all just taking one side or the other's word for it. And I think they both lie. So how do we really know what to believe? You of all people know how the government works, and how they manipulate minds. But I know your bound not to say so.

Soldiers give up the 1st amendment when we agree to abide by the laws laid out in the Uniform Code of Military Justice. I will do everything in my power to change this when I am in the White House
. Calling Mr. Bush that could, and probably would, land me in jail. Soldiers HAVE been thrown in jail, lost alot of pay, and lost rank for making comments about Mr. Bush and his actions in Iraq on other web sites. I don't care to join those soldiers.

Sorry, I had no idea they are so controlling, well I did, but not at that level. I understand why you choose not to comment.

Thank you. It always means alot more coming from someone who dosn't support the war, because it is more likely to be honest.

It was honest.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I just clicked on your warn and you got it because this is what you said:

Bueller, Bueller? Are you going to wait until I logoff DG, et al? Hahaha.

That's pretty sad when a site will allow an outside being to come inside disrupt the day.

OK! Are you going to protect DG forever?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

I understand why you would hate him, if it was all 100% true, I would REALLY understand, but I think the truth lies in the middle somewhere. At first Kerry was a war hero, then, Bush came out with an attack ad, and now he is a war criminal. It seems to be one group of veterans word against another. It's really screwed up that they're manipulating these men for political purposes. We're really all just taking one side or the other's word for it. And I think they both lie. So how do we really know what to believe? You of all people know how the government works, and how they manipulate minds. But I know your bound not to say so.

I got an idea, why doesn't Kerry take a lie detector test???

They also use eye scans or pupil enhancers in the CIA to see if your lying..

If the pupil gets bigger your lying if it doesn't move your telling the truth..

I'm sure if he took both we'd find out the truth about this whole charade..

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
TL, saw your 3 warns and my 1 in ATS. If we continue to engage "certain people" it might be prudent to go to ATS to check our status. Get my drift?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

I got an idea, why doesn't Kerry take a lie detector test???

They also use eye scans or pupil enhancers in the CIA to see if your lying..

If the pupil gets bigger your lying if it doesn't move your telling the truth..

I'm sure if he took both we'd find out the truth about this whole charade..

I would be all for that, they should plug all the candidates into those machines, that would make it alot easier to decide who to vote for.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

[
I would be all for that, they should plug all the candidates into those machines, that would make it alot easier to decide who to vote for.

If you plugged them into a lie detector there wouldnt be a Republican OR a Democrat left in Washington.

Thats why we need outside parties, the Libertarians, Greens, Independents, Etc.

They are probebly liars too but we KNOW that the big two are about as corrupt as you can get.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Very true, but thats because the big two have had time to marinate in the corruption for awhile, it would probably only be a matter of time before another party was just as corrupt. Everybody has a price, unless maybe we can elect the Dhali Llama (not sure if I spelled that correctly, but I'm sure you get the point). But I definetly see where you guys are coming from. It's a very nice thought to have a government free of corruption and lies. But this entire world runs on corruption and lies, probably more than any of us even know.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But I definetly see where you guys are coming from. It's a very nice thought to have a government free of corruption and lies. But this entire world runs on corruption and lies, probably more than any of us even know.

I would settle for a new bunch of lies I have heard the ones from the Big two so often I know them by heart, hell I think ANY group should be voted out before they get too comfortable

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Can't we all just be happy?

Heck, if we all supported the Libertarians, pot would be legal and then we all would be happy

Disclaimer: The above post does not condone illegal drug usage in anyway

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I would settle for a new bunch of lies I have heard the ones from the Big two so often I know them by heart, hell I think ANY group should be voted out before they get too comfortable

Yeah, that's probably true, but once somebody is in power, it's hard to get them to give it up. Like I said, even if we all voted third party, they would find some legal loophole, or create one.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Heck, if we all supported the Libertarians, pot would be legal and then we all would be happy

Couldn't agree more.

Disclaimer: The above post does not condone illegal drug usage in anyway

Of course not.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The poll is closing this upcoming Monday 12:01 AM Eastern (16th)

Vote now if you haven't already!

I will also, after the poll closes, post the post-election results (for ATS) in popular vote as well as Electoral College.

Thanks for all the support in this poll, and hope to see a large voter turn-out (in this poll and the real election).

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
he needs to get more exposure. if he could put stuf on national tv he could get exposure, he gets exposure and he might have more of a chance.

Stay tuned for Libertarian national Ads you can see them at

www.badnarik.org...

He's up in the states which have been advertising alot such as

Georgia, New Mexico, Arizona, Wisconsin just to name a few...

Tv ads apparantly drive people to choose their poliical party.. It's sad but true...

I guess there's millions of people out there that choose style over substance.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
In case anyone is interested, Badnarik will be doing a radio show interview this am on "Mancows Morgning Madhouse".

It's based in Chicago so if you can't pick up the station on your radio, you can hear it on the web at the following link:

www.mancow.com...
(just click on the "listen Live" link)

It should be a pretty interesting interview to say the least!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yeah and from that interview you got some pretty pissed off libertarian's...

badnarik.org...

Not very good comments...

If you want to listen to some better stuff there is a crap load of interviews right

HERE

You can pick and choose what you want to listen to.

I would strongly recommend the NPR interview ... Also the conservative radio address...

Both good imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join