It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who say Badnarik does not stand a chance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
I don't think your post had anything to do with the topic at hand Mr.Dung...

This Kerry crap has nothing to with Badnarik, do I have to become the thread police like you do in other threads?? If so then I'll stick my nose in that brown stuff like you did...

Excuse me??? I am responding to off-topic comments by another poster. Why aren't you criticizing him for making off-topic comments? When another poster makes off-topic comments, it is perfectly appropriate to reply to them. I am really getting tired of being bashed for off-topic comments, when all I am doing is responding to the off-topic comments of others.

By the way, I don't appreciate being called Mr. Dung, and being told that I stick my nose in that brown stuff. You have really become quite uncivilized in your posting lately.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by donguillermo

By the way, I don't appreciate being called Mr. Dung, and being told that I stick my nose in that brown stuff. You have really become quite uncivilized in your posting lately.

I'm sorry, I thought that was your name, and you did call yourself a guy so the Mr I guess is a problem as well?? If you have a problem u2u me, taking up bandwidth on the threads for childish comments isn't what this is about.
I'm done speaking with you dung, if you have any more comments u2u me i'd love to address any concerns or problems you have..

BACK ON TOPIC:

I'll be making a donation to the Badnarik campaign, i'll be talking it over with my husband tonight I hope that you other lp individuals make the same choice, as said in the newsletter the mainstream media news is finding it harder to keep under wraps, the more donations being made the more exposure they will get...

Read my post above I got it in my email..

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I personally believe that a Purple Heart should be given for serious wounds, such as taking a bullet or losing a limb not getting scrapped by shrapnel which results in being in the infirmary for less than a few hours.

Since you are not even old enough to serve in the military, your opinion on this carries no weight whatsoever. The military decides the criteria for awarding a Purple Heart. John Kerry met those criteria.

Also Dong, I am shocked by your pure ignorance with this line

"Unless you have actually served in a combat zone, you have no business criticizing war heroes like John Kerry for their military record. "

I actually do have all the rights to say whatever I want about Kerry and his "war heroism". The 1st Admendant protects that right, just as you have the right to blast Bush.

If you can't see the double speak here, you should be "denied."
Stalking you? Hey, I'm just follwing the political thread and what do I see? A certain member abusing other members, making a mockery of the Democrat's position and totally disrespecting this site, it's members and the staff. Here's a few examples, seeing as you like quotes so much:

Do you really think ATS is representative of the registered voters in this country? First of all, this is a conspiracy website. So yes, there is a large lunatic fringe posting on ATS. Second of all, there are a lot of teenage brats posting here. It wouldn't surprise me if you are one of them. The poll asked that only those old enough to vote participate, but there was no way to enforce that.

In a previous reply to you in another thread, I predicted that Badnarik would get less than 5% of the popular vote. You did not respond. Care to go on record as saying that Badnarik will get more than 5% of the vote? After the election, it will be my pleasure to pull your post out of the archive and remind you of your brilliant prediction.

Hmmm, no disrespect here.

Since you are not even old enough to serve in the military, your opinion on this carries no weight whatsoever. The military decides the criteria for awarding a Purple Heart. John Kerry met those criteria.

"Unless you have actually served in a combat zone, you have no business criticizing war heroes like John Kerry for their military record. "

I actually do have all the rights to say whatever I want about Kerry and his "war heroism". The 1st Admendant protects that right, just as you have the right to blast Bush.

I am shocked by your pure ignorance in not understanding that "have no business" does not mean "have no right."

Got a problem with young people? Think because they are young they can't read and think?

Ok, DG time for you to do one of two things, plead to the Mod's, "Intrepid isn't playing the game by my rules." Or to ingnore this totally and hope it will go away.

Sorry this took so long but I'm a 2 fingered typer.

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
intrepid says

This is exactly the type of doublespeak that has earned you few friends here. You REALLY are turning people away from the Dem's. Or trying to, you've become a joke.

Look, what you are doing is thread stalking. You quote my entire post. You do not address any of the points I made in my post. You just attack me. There is no doublespeak in my post. Please point it out.

Look at what people are calling you.

Look at the little red rectangles in TrueLie's profile. She got two of them for insulting me in this thread.

I'm not expecting a response. It seems when I show up you conveniently disappear.

WTF are you talking about? Yesterday, you asked me a question. In less than an hour, you made two more posts demanding an answer. I did answer your question in less than two hours. I do not conveniently disappear when you show up. You are like Bill O'Reilly claiming people are afraid to come on his show.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I personally believe that a Purple Heart should be given for serious wounds, such as taking a bullet or losing a limb not getting scrapped by shrapnel which results in being in the infirmary for less than a few hours.

If you can't see the double speak here, you should be "denied."
Stalking you? Hey, I'm just follwing the political thread and what do I see? A certain member abusing other members, making a mockery of the Democrat's position and totally disrespecting this site, it's members and the staff. Here's a few examples, seeing as you like quotes so much:

Do you really think ATS is representative of the registered voters in this country? First of all, this is a conspiracy website. So yes, there is a large lunatic fringe posting on ATS. Second of all, there are a lot of teenage brats posting here. It wouldn't surprise me if you are one of them. The poll asked that only those old enough to vote participate, but there was no way to enforce that.

In a previous reply to you in another thread, I predicted that Badnarik would get less than 5% of the popular vote. You did not respond. Care to go on record as saying that Badnarik will get more than 5% of the vote? After the election, it will be my pleasure to pull your post out of the archive and remind you of your brilliant prediction.

Hmmm, no disrespect here.

I am shocked by your pure ignorance in not understanding that "have no business" does not mean "have no right."

Got a problem with young people? Think because they are young they can't read and think?

Ok, DG time for you to do one of two things, plead to the Mod's, "Intrepid isn't playing the game by my rules." Or to ingnore this totally and hope it will go away.

Sorry this took so long but I'm a 2 fingered typer.

[Edited on 6-8-2004 by intrepid]

Sorry, I edited instead of quoting. What you got to say DG?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic here but, this is why I had Dong on ignore.

Franky, Scarlet I don't give a damn what your spewing in this. I called something you said out, since I disagreed with it. I was slightly off topic, but you were off topic blasting at Amuk in the first place.

I am young, so that means I cannot comment or have an opinion on Mr.Kerry?

I can twist what you and say that you have no right to critize Bush since your not a politician, but I won't.

Being the ex-mod that I am, I can only suggest to us that we ignore Dong and continue to talk about Badnarik before we got deepr int he crap.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

OK, Don, I know you are on, I checked 2 different ways. So you chose option 2, to ignore. Your unstable credibility is quickly going down the tubes. Isn't it time to go for option 1? Or will you wait until I log off. BTW, I work nights.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Why don't you tell us about your military medals and combat experience? Unless you have actually served in a combat zone, you have no business criticizing war heroes like John Kerry for their military record.

Hey there Don. I have served in a combat Zone. I have been decorated for it. Although it was nothing too serious, I was shot in the back with an AK round. I came into more contact with I.E.D.s (road side bombs) than I care to think about. I have held a baby with it's stomach on the wrong side of the skin. I just got back in April.

Am I qualified to talk about Kerry? I dont have anything to say about the coward other than to second every bad thing that any living person has ever said about him, and to inform you that we had two soldiers in my platoon recieve multiple Purple Hearts (all of them for wounds worse then kerry's) and both of them chose to stay in country with their troop, for over a year, rather than leave after 4 months.

It is one thing to be against a war, it is another to call a rat a war hero.

And if he wasn't qualified enough to call him a coward, how are you qualified enough to call him a hero?

[edit on 6-8-2004 by cavscout]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
One thing is for sure he/she has managed to take this completly off topic which I am sure was the intent to begin with.

I suggest we ignore his/her rather lame attempts to turn yet another thread into a name calling contest and stick with the topic.

Sooner or later the mods will tire of His/her behavior and he/she will get banned

OR

He/she will tire of trying to educate the "lunitic fringe" and a bunch of "teenage brats" and move on

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Sooner or later the mods will tire of His/her behavior and he/she will get banned

The Mod's also have to live by the rules. DG coasts just under the radar, pushes the envelope without breaking it. That's where members come in, to challenge this "contagion." Point a finger at what staff can't.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
It is one thing to be against a war, it is another to call a rat a war hero.

You're probably the only person on here who does have the "right" to speak on this issue. Like I've said before, I'm no fan of Kerry as a person, but please also be fair in labeling Bush (the man who put you in front of that AK round, and that baby in whatever position he/she was in to have his/her stomach blown out, and under knowingly false pretenses, while avoiding serving in a misguided war himself) a rat as well. I assume you're not fond of either candidate given your chosen party, but I think if Kerry were in office the past four years, you wouldn't have been in Iraq in the first place. Not that he would have been (or will be) our greatest president, but I know the Dems wouldn't have gone into this war. I'm sure they would probably have screwed up some other way, but not like this. On a personal note, thank you for stepping up to fight for our country, our soldiers are awesome and should never be held accountable for the decisions of corrupt leaders.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Bueller, Bueller? Are you going to wait until I logoff DG, et al? Hahaha.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
OK, DG, you ready to debate? Or are you ready to sleep? 2 Choices. I see you're still on. You're credibillity is dangling.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
You're probably the only person on here who does have the "right" to speak on this issue.

To say this is to forgett the reason most soldiers join the military. To protect everyone's right to speak on this issue. However, I believe I have a better reason to hate the coward than most here. But I understand what you meant.

Like I've said before, I'm no fan of Kerry as a person, but please also be fair in labeling Bush (the man who put you in front of that AK round, and that baby in whatever position he/she was in to have his/her stomach blown out, and under knowingly false pretenses, while avoiding serving in a misguided war himself) a rat as well.

Soldiers give up the 1st amendment when we agree to abide by the laws laid out in the Uniform Code of Military Justice. I will do everything in my power to change this when I am in the White House
. Calling Mr. Bush that could, and probably would, land me in jail. Soldiers HAVE been thrown in jail, lost alot of pay, and lost rank for making comments about Mr. Bush and his actions in Iraq on other web sites. I don't care to join those soldiers.

I vote Libertarian. Enough said.

On a personal note, thank you for stepping up to fight for our country, our soldiers are awesome and should never be held accountable for the decisions of corrupt leaders.

Thank you. It always means alot more coming from someone who dosn't support the war, because it is more likely to be honest.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

OK, DG, you ready to debate? Or are you ready to sleep? 2 Choices. I see you're still on. You're credibillity is dangling.

Look, you are engaging in blatant thread stalking, harassment, and badgering. WTF is your problem? Please don't tell me what my choices are. What exactly do you want to debate?

You have made yourself look very foolish in this thread. Please continue and let's see how many more of those little red rectangles you can get in your user profile.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Why don't you tell us about your military medals and combat experience? Unless you have actually served in a combat zone, you have no business criticizing war heroes like John Kerry for their military record.

And if he wasn't qualified enough to call him a coward, how are you qualified enough to call him a hero?

Well, the criterion I set was service in a combat zone. By that criterion, yes, I am qualified, as are you. I served in the Marine Corps in Viet Nam. I was no war hero like John Kerry, but I was awarded the Navy Achievement Medal with Combat "V". You can read the details of my Marine Corps service in an interchange of several posts with GradyPhilpott in the following thread.

New Vietnam Veteran Anti-Kerry Ad

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
One thing is for sure he/she has managed to take this completly off topic which I am sure was the intent to begin with.

Please do not blame me for derailling this thread with off-topic posts. My original response to you was on-topic. Go back through the thread and you will see that my off-topic posts are in response to off-topic comments of others. You should be pointing the finger at intrepid and JediMaster, whose off-topic posts have effectively derailled this thread.

[edit on 8/6/2004 by donguillermo]

[edit on 8/6/2004 by donguillermo]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Look, you are engaging in blatant thread stalking, harassment, and badgering. WTF is your problem? Please don't tell me what my choices are. What exactly do you want to debate?

You have made yourself look very foolish in this thread. Please continue and let's see how many more of those little red rectangles you can get in your user profile.

Thread stalking? I've only come at you in 1 thread. If I came at you in more I would have only made you look even more ridiculous. What "red squares"? Take a look at my panel, I see no "warns" there. It is obvious by that response that you are only here to disrupt our board. Trust me, I willl make the admins aware of that.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I never took this off topic. She starts by accusing Amukof being a "teenage brat". My first post was about Badnarkik and I was asking what he stood for. Then you Dong, complained about my sig then I defended myself.

You fired the first shots here.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
As I was unwittingly dragged into this crappy immature bickering I am going to draw a line in the sand here.

This is the end of the immaturity.
Any posts after this one are to be back on the topic as befitting people of at least average intelligence and not 2 year olds...

Crap ends here
======================================================
Maturity continues here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join