It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati isn't real anymore

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Illuminati is something created by conspiracy theorist to ponder when they have spare time. Intellectuals like to think about the possibilities, but do not let yourself get too carried away. Take it for what it is, a passing thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RisingPhoenix33

lol i wouldn't be to caught up in your thoughts

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
what do you mean?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

i believe hes saying, how do you know your thought are even yours.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Do you really believe that? Please take back your own mind. Don't drive yourself mad over this stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix33
Do you really believe that? Please take back your own mind. Don't drive yourself mad over this stuff.

This stuff might make me mad, but I assure you that my mind is my own. Follow the yellow brick road through history and you may end up as mad as I am.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Well I think that there are many names for TPTB, and yes the Illuminati is one of them. Maybe you may reconsider actually doing some research on the matter, and then rethinking your thread. Conspiracy theorist is not a bad thing, but those that have helped us to look outside the box, and made many of us better people.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Your thoughts create the atmosphere around you. If you choose to believe in the Illuminati to explain the world around you, go ahead. I'm not saying not to think about it. It can be fun, but don't live in fear. The Illuminati isn't to blame for the world's troubles, the bad side of human nature is to blame. It's all a matter of perception. Every good, has a bad. Duality is a universal law.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
obviously it's not under that direct name or even remotely the same but someone can change something right now but doesn't.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Everyone has the power to change something. Life is built upon relationships. If you want to change the world, start with one's self. Show compassion and love to those around you and you can change the world to be a better place.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Your thoughts create the atmosphere around you. If you choose to believe in the Illuminati to explain the world around you, go ahead. I'm not saying not to think about it. It can be fun, but don't live in fear. The Illuminati isn't to blame for the world's troubles, the bad side of human nature is to blame. It's all a matter of perception. Every good, has a bad. Duality is a universal law.

It's a shame that the people that thought up the Illuminati did create that atmosphere around them. Nothing about it is fun, and I don't fear them. The bad side of human nature is to blame though, the bad side of those that think being enlightened gives them the right to treat the rest of the world like dirt. Good thing there is another side to the universe that opposes them.
edit on 2-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Some of us live in fear, because there IS something to fear. Whether a name, or place, or a people, we have the right to be scared, because there is something to fear. We no longer have a life where we can make change, and many are aware of this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Everyone has the power to change something. Life is built upon relationships. If you want to change the world, start with one's self. Show compassion and love to those around you and you can change the world to be a better place.

That's good advice, I couldn't agree more.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I hope you find peace. No one deserves to live in fear. Peace be with you, my friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Are you saying that just the "Illuminati" is not real, or that there isnt a real threat? Because there is a difference.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
We should all find an equal balance in our lives to be happy and healthy. Do not give up your peace of mind in the name of fear. Why do you fear, NRE?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

We should all find an equal balance in our lives to be happy and healthy. Do not give up your peace of mind in the name of fear. Why do you fear, NRE?

If we should all have an equal balance, then there is nothing wrong with a little healthy fear to balance out courage. I don't think that you will find any regrets ever from an individual for having some fear in their lives.

edit on 2-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Yes, as long as you can counterbalance the fear with optimism and hope. I sense that a lot of people can't do that. I've been there. I know what it's like to live in a state of fear and paranoia. I am not going back and I want those of you who are afraid to know that you don't have to be afraid.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The Illuminati is something created by conspiracy theorist to ponder when they have spare time. Intellectuals like to think about the possibilities, but do not let yourself get too carried away. Take it for what it is, a passing thought.

Well thanks for clearing up that whole Illuminati thing for me.
Time to turn in my ATS membership.
NOT!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

It is, it's a continuation in Masonry, the Illuminati had the same goal, to get enlightment, illuminated and a better world in their vision.

Of course what means better for one might mean worst for another so one might argue. Today's Illuminati is the freemasonry.

edit on 2-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join