It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati isn't real anymore

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Lol dude i love your little loading bar thing at the bottom, seen it in other threads lol.

To keep this post on topic, i disagree with you strongly OP & think you should do abit more research of modern day history, Media, Education & our laws.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So are you saying the "Illumanti" as a secret society is not real? It's just the name that we accociate with the TPTB.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
So are you saying the "Illumanti" as a secret society is not real? It's just the name that we accociate with the TPTB.

Then why call them "illuminati"? Since the Illuminati was a real, historical group that no longer exists, why not just call the wealthy elite "the wealthy elite", and not "illuminati"?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

'That no longer exists'..........
Doh
edit on 2-6-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This is why conspiracy theorists aren't taken seriously. When you continually use an inaccurate term, it reflects a lack of diligence.
edit on 2-6-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: avoided one-line response.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Then why call them "illuminati"? Since the Illuminati was a real, historical group that no longer exists, why not just call the wealthy elite "the wealthy elite", and not "illuminati"?

I understand your need to disasociate the term illuminated from anyone because of your fraternity, but as you know the wealthy elite seek illumination and enlightment and some of them are enlighted.

Ohh yes finaly, to be Enlightened does not mean necesary you are a good person, you can be Enlighted and be an ass, a trickster.

The wealthy elite seek out illumination just as masons do, it's the same thing, even more among the wealthy elite, the most royal of them all you can count some of the masons.

So I don't see why to disasociate the term from the wealthy elite as illuminated since they are part of the occult and are enlighted.

Royall=the queen, better put the bee = enlightment/illumination.

Here's what a bee is.

Is this your way to prank everybody and not tell the truth ?
I thought so,

edit on 3-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Duality is not a universal law, its a law we created to understand physics we created. Duality is subjective. Non duality is the balance between the light and the dark.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix33
Your thoughts create the atmosphere around you. If you choose to believe in the Illuminati to explain the world around you, go ahead. I'm not saying not to think about it. It can be fun, but don't live in fear. The Illuminati isn't to blame for the world's troubles, the bad side of human nature is to blame. It's all a matter of perception. Every good, has a bad. Duality is a universal law.

Wow..you're philosophy sounds just like theirs..the duality part.

We're not blaming EVERYTHING on the illuminati , but they haved used manipulation and deception..to steal from us, and to always further what is best for them, with no accountability for their actions.

Anybody who buys that BS of thoughts creating atmosphere around you, has been duped by their false teachings. They would love it for all of us to be totally naive, thinking the world is full of rainbows ,and popsicles.
Knowing about the illuminati is NOT LIVING in fear..its living in AWARENESS.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OP, as a conspiracy theorist, I think focusing too much attention on the Illuminati and secret societies is very unproductive overall. We can only speculate about such things, and many do, because it's mysterious and intriguing. Unfortunately, what winds up happening is myth morphs into fact for some.

My attitude is, so what if there's an Illuminati? How does proving or disproving this fact have any effect on changing the path of destruction that America is on.

I think it's helpful to be aware of the information that is available about the origins and possible involvement of such secret organizations in government corruption, but beyond that, it is a moot point, really. However, if it is true that these mysterious groups have been in existence for centuries or longer, I'm sure they hold the key to many of life's unanswered questions, and as the keeper of these secrets, they have maintained power over us all.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A society of rich people.

It is a natural evolution of events that occur when people align themselves with like minds. Buisness creates my buisness, and power creates more power, why wouldn't this happen? Call it whatever you want. There may not be some master plot to kill the world off, but there most likely is a group of people manipulating markets and making more money and gaining more power for themselves through group activity.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the illuminati, just another name and subgroup created by the masons

see my thread all secret societies share one thing in common - masons

i propose that all secret societies that have had influence on humanity since before the pharoahs are engineered by masons and the reason being to keep all eyes and suspicion from the masons.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
the illuminati, just another name and subgroup created by the masons

see my thread all secret societies share one thing in common - masons

i propose that all secret societies that have had influence on humanity since before the pharoahs are engineered by masons and the reason being to keep all eyes and suspicion from the masons.

I would say the opposite is true
illuminati bloodlines were around far before the masons were...

The masons are the subgroup created by illuminati.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

one of the masonic philosophies, those that allow themselves to be misled deserve to be misled - and will be.

good luck with that line of thought, my friend.
edit on 6/3/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Why I still call them illuminati, is because they themselves..in the bloodlines still refer to themselves that way..

Please read this link,from a source that is from the illuminati bloodlines...who broke away,and wrote many many pages exposing their methods ,and secrets.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

one of the masonic philosophies, those that allow themselves to be misled deserve to be misled - and will be.

If you do some digging into the very origins of the illuminati you will see what I refer to..I ask you sincerely to please read this link..at least the part about where the illuminati originated.

please don't allow yourself to be mislead.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

trying to say the masons were around during the ancient babylonian times..is stretching it.

don't allow yourself to be mislead...

yes..now they are one in the same...but it is the iluminati bloodlines that created masons..not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Exactly what has Svali offered as evidence, other than a list of things you would like to believe?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RisingPhoenix33

Call it what you will, but there is defiantly an invisible power structure across the world. All govts are consistently lieing to their people. Think about US national politics. all major events would have been handled exactly the same way no matter who was the president since JFK. To say oh nothing to see here move along is stupid. we have to take out country back. Say what you want about raygun but he was right when he said "if we lose freedom in america there will be no where else to go"

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Why I still call them illuminati, is because they themselves..in the bloodlines still refer to themselves that way..

Thos who called themselves "Illuminati" had nothing to do with bloodlines. They were a revolutionary political and philosophical club that were formed in Bavaria in the late 18th century, were infiltrated by the police, and eventually disbanded.

Please read this link,from a source that is from the illuminati bloodlines...who broke away,and wrote many many pages exposing their methods ,and secrets.

That stuff has about as much "reality" in it as Jersey Shore.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ok..thanks for the correction ..I do remember reading about the first group of men who started the Illuminati , but when this woman svali , talked about the history..it seemed to stem from way before the masons, back to the religions of Babylonian times.

I will take into consideration what you said ,and try and find more info on it.

As far as her having as much reality to it as jersey Shore , I'll reserve judgement on that for the time being. My intuition tells me she is telling the truth, even if she does have some of her facts wrong...which I'm not sure she does.

edit on 6-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join