It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe Aliens Are On Luna (The Moon).

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The skeptics shouldn't argue one thing - if they see something with there own eyes.

I was fortunate enough to witness the source photos of some of the pics we see on youtube today with the towers on the moon. They are very tall and thin, white towers. There are also white spheres there.

Here is a government official saying "by the way, we have discovered a base on the back side of the moon." I don't see any reason to disbelieve him that the government smudged out the photos I saw, because I see the smudged photos all over the interenet and they match them exactly.

edit on 2-6-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'd love to believe the stories of astronauts saying they saw ships on the moon and such, but is there any indication that those transcripts weren't faked? I mean how do we know that the official transcripts of the moon missions are actually official?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by ellieN
The thing is ..in 1969 there were no VCR's yet to record this event. But I remember it well. I also remember Buzz Aldrin squawking his head off at something in a crater and ZIP....off the picture goes and on comes Walter Cronkite giggling and saying..can you believe he got that excited over some moon rocks in the crater?

I would be very excited. Anyone would be. You are one of the first people on an alien world. Everything is worth getting excited about.

Heck, many people (even me) get excited about cool looking rocks right here on earth. This isn't proof.

He never said "aliens" and seemed to say "...never any question about..." quite a bit. There was never any question if this post is proof of aliens on the moon.

See what I did there?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by JimOberg

There were 3 of us in the living room that day. my husband, myself and my daughter, but my daughter was too young to remember it. She just has vague memories of it.
We were pretty certain that is what he said. When he started yelling and then the transmission goes off..on comes Walter Cronkite talking about him getting excited over moon rocks. Maybe we read too much into it, but it looked suspicious to us. AND...my uncle thought he heard the same thing, while he was watching at his home, but then my uncle thinks the aliens are going to save us from the destruction of Elenin.
But all these years, we were sure of what we heard,,,,but you say no one at the University heard anything???

We heard plenty, just not what you remember hearing. Also, the full transcripts and videos are easily findable on the Internet.

What you described was what I traced back to a hoax in a tabloid newspaper. Is it possible you got the memories mixed up? It happens to all of us 65+ geezers.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Yes ..I see...Sigh
And by the way..I get excited over rocks too, I have a huge basket full of rocks I have collected from everywhere we have traveled., Rocks from mountains, river beds, and just walking in the woods, even a few I have found interesting found in my own yard. I have rocks decorating the mantle, on book shelves, on top of the refrigerator and sitting on my desk as paper weights.

Actually, I am having to slow down from picking up rocks, nowhere to put them. Brought a truck load of them home from my uncle's house that decorate my garden walk. My little grand daughter has started a little collection of her own. and I have donated a lot to her love of rocks.
edit on 2-6-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

reply to post by JimOberg

There were 3 of us in the living room that day. my husband, myself and my daughter, but my daughter was too young to remember it. She just has vague memories of it.
We were pretty certain that is what he said. When he started yelling and then the transmission goes off..on comes Walter Cronkite talking about him getting excited over moon rocks. Maybe we read too much into it, but it looked suspicious to us. AND...my uncle thought he heard the same thing, while he was watching at his home, but then my uncle thinks the aliens are going to save us from the destruction of Elenin.
But all these years, we were sure of what we heard,,,,but you say no one at the University heard anything???

We heard plenty, just not what you remember hearing. Also, the full transcripts and videos are easily findable on the Internet.

What you described was what I traced back to a hoax in a tabloid newspaper. Is it possible you got the memories mixed up? It happens to all of us 65+ geezers.

Thanks,
Well..its not easy to have to stick your tail between your legs and go off beaten! Especially, when all this time I thought I really knew something, kind of like finding out there's no tooth fairy or Santa Claus. I called my husband....(ex husband) to get verification of what was said that day. Well..He was No -Help- at- all!! He said he didn't care what was said that day and don't remember any of it and besides it doesn't matter because no one ever went to the Moon anyway and that was my thing and not his. That's what his Dad used to say when he was alive. Like Father, like son. No moon landings.
I do have some old Nasa tapes of the landing on the Moon bought years ago. Nasa..25 years and Nasa collection choice.. 8 tapes in all and different missions. Nothing on them either, I just thought they deleted it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So pretty much this sums up the claims of the astronauts:

There are aliens living on the moon in huge space craft
There are alien cities on the moon
Aliens watch and survey us when we go to space
Aliens are visiting us and always have
They don't mean any harm but warn us not to go to the moon

Yet we went there last year with a megaton rocket to blow up stuff. There was no revenge.

I want evidence and the truth.

Maybe the truth is people have taken note of half of the astronauts claiming stuff about aliens and have decided it's unhealthy to go to the moon as you could lose your sanity because of some cosmic radiations, and that's why we've not returned to the moon, not because of malevolent aliens.

Much more likely than the alien theory, tbh.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
(snip)

Not on this planet. What you are summarizing are the claims of UFO writers and TV shows,
of what THEY want you to believe astronauts claim.

It has been argued, with verifiable sources, that such UFO promoter claims are bogus whenever checked.

A deduction from this claim is that those who believe the claims without checking the refutations of them, are imprudent.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

(snip)

Not on this planet. What you are summarizing are the claims of UFO writers and TV shows,
of what THEY want you to believe astronauts claim.

It has been argued, with verifiable sources, that such UFO promoter claims are bogus whenever checked.

A deduction from this claim is that those who believe the claims without checking the refutations of them, are imprudent.

Ok, so they're hoaxes, and nobody minds telling us, we're just lead to believe what they say is true? This is a dangerous field I tell you... So are those quotes taken out of context? When we're lead to believe they talk about alines by "they", they actually mean something else like bananas?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Of course they are on the moon, always have been. Buzz Aldrin has confirmed this umpteen times in all the interviews he has done.

Case closed.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Ok, so they're hoaxes, and nobody minds telling us, we're just lead to believe what they say is true? This is a dangerous field I tell you... So are those quotes taken out of context? When we're lead to believe they talk about alines by "they", they actually mean something else like bananas?

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said these were words 'taken out of context' -- more like words 'pulled out of the author's anus.'

Examples:

Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 6:37 AM
Jim,
Thanks for offering me a forum. In the past, I've not bothered to refute these and other outrageous reports of my belief in, or sightings of, UFOs (Flying Saucers). They are too preposterous to favor with credibility or honor with reply. You however, raise a different and more important issue, that of the young kids who are not yet familiar with the power of logical thinking, who are unsuspectingly led astray by the glamour of the UFO idea, and who tend to believe the nonsense these twisted minds dream up and posit as fact on the Internet. They claim that those who disagree, lie, and challenge us to prove that UFOs don't exist. That's their leg up...proving non-existence is impossible.
So, Mr. Oberg, in order to help set these naive people free of the crazy beliefs they are asked to adopt, feel free to quote me as follows, (and use any adjectives you choose which are roughly synonymous with poppycock): The quote (below) is absolute hogwash and a blatant lie. I never thought it, never said it, and it never happened
NASA's Scott Carpenter "At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
I hope the two of us can help set at least some people straight
. Really enjoyed perusing your web page.
All best, and Merry Christmas
Scott

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 1:06 PM
Jim. Good for you and your follow up. I wish more folks like you would challenge these guys. At least that might get some of the trash off the street.
Happy New Year.
Scott

and

The following is an excerpt from an article "Flying the Gusmobile" about the Gemini missions. Published at "Air and Space" magazine July 14, 1998. www.airspacemag.com:80...

(snipped)

At almost twice the length of Gemini 5, Commander Frank Borman's Gemini 7 mission may have been even more trying, but it grabbed the attention of at least one Hollywood producer.

"Right after we got into orbit we were supposed to 'station keep' or fly formation with the booster," Borman says. "We were flying formation and taking photographs and infrared measurements and I started calling it a 'bogey,' which is an old fighter pilot term. Well, a lot of the UFO freaks on the ground picked this up and said we had seen a UFO because we had referred to our booster as a bogey.

"Just this past year I got a call from a producer at 'Unsolved Mysteries' and they said, 'We read your account about your seeing a UFO on Gemini 7 and would you come on the program?' I told them: 'I'd love to come on your program because I'd love to straighten that out.'

"I explained what it was I saw, and I said, 'I don't think there were UFOs,' and the producer said, 'Well, I'm not sure we want you on the program.' "

Interview with CBC News space reporter Bill Harwood:

HARWOOD : Were there any other things from your Gemini mission that—and they specifically want you to tell, maybe things that weren’t in your book Countdown? Any stories that you’ve—?

BORMAN : No. I—the interesting thing—one of the interesting things was flying formation with the second stage that put us into orbit and using an infrared sensor to track that. We referred to it as a “bogey” all the time, which was natural, normal parlance for it. And when we got back, True magazine wrote a big story about how we’d been tracking a UFO and all that nonsense. So I’ve been plagued with that ever since. People say, “Well,”—if you run into UFO circles today, they’ll still tell you, well, we saw a UFO. Which is just foolish

and

Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:57 PM
Good Afternoon, Jim!
Running way behind on my mail.
WRT the Skylab 3 "Non-UFO", I think the 'red blob' is no more than photography magnified beyond its resolution capabilities both in the camera lens and the projection/magnification equipment.
I recall seeing the red dot either just before sunrise or just after sunset. It appeared to be roughly paralleling our course at about the same altitude. It was impossible to estimate its distance from us. Its velocity seemed constant, that is, it did not appear to be maneuvering in any direction. It never appeared to be anything but a red dot oscillating in illumination from brighter to dimmer on approximately a 10-second cycle. Total time of observation was not more than a few minutes.
Our assessment at the time, and the one that remains with me today, is that it was a slowly rotating satellite or other space junk reflecting red light caused by water vapor in a very thick atmosphere (like sunset/sunrise under humid atmospheric conditions) through which the sun was shining edge-on. We lost sight of it when the edge-on lighting conditions no longer existed and never saw it again.
The red blob is merely wishful thinking by the UFO crowd. Glad we could provide some excitement, but it should be short-lived for rational observers.
Have a great weekend! Regards to family.
Jack

These communications can be verified by anybody who wishes to ask the same original witnesses the same questions.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So pretty much this sums up the claims of the astronauts

What astronauts have made those claims?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Who is the one leading you to believe that the astronauts saw aliens on the moon? Ask yourself who has been taking quotes out of context. It is certainly not NASA.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure if there was anything on the moon that was of an extraterrestrial origin we would have known about it before know. I can't remember anything significant being reported about aliens being connected with the moon and I believe that if aliens were 'closer' to us there wouldn't be any government cover-ups or secret bases because they would know that anyone with a decent camera or microscope would be able to capture evidence. This is why many people believe aliens are here already but the governments supposedly make us believe they do not exist. I can understand why one may think intelligent life may have or still exists on the moon but its unlikely to be honest. Interesting topic nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordizzl3
Of course they are on the moon, always have been. Buzz Aldrin has confirmed this umpteen times in all the interviews he has done.

Please show us these "umpteen" interviews. The whole interview, not quotes that are chopped up and out of context.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yup... the more I study the more I become convinced the alien conspiracy is nothing but a very complicated and clever hoax orchestrated by money-greedy people.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yup... the more I study the more I become convinced the alien conspiracy is nothing but a very complicated and clever hoax orchestrated by money-greedy people.

Consider an economic basis for airing UFO conspiracy shows. Commercial advertisers just LOVE to be presented with an audience who are known to fall for ANYTHING. They ought to pay for time on UFO shows precisely because of the mindset of viewers attracted to them.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Major Bob White: “There are things out there, there absolutely are.”

Those were somewhat famous words back in the day and came from a transcript of the Major’s record setting flight in an X-15, uttered by him in the few moments of weightlessness at 314,750 feet..

Many reports (over 60) can be found online which go on to say that he watched the objects for a full five seconds.

Jim Oberg teased on this thread. He mentioned how interesting Major White’s description of the objects was. Apparently, no one took the bait. I did, but I kind of cheated— I already knew, and I own that issue as part of my collection of space related material from that era. Someone even provided the link, but still, no one mentions what Major White describes.

It is in an interview by Bob Mason, which followed the flight, that is found mention of observing the objects for “a full five seconds” — not in the flight transcript. The UFO conspiracy sites seem to be familiar with the interview contained in the article, but keep leaving out his description of what he saw. Odd. Obviously the UFO theory sites are aware of the interview, because they know he observed the objects for five seconds.

Here is the entire quote from that interview regarding what was observed.

Major White said, “I have no idea what those objects were that I saw up there. I noticed a couple of particles first. They were very small, flaky objects. I thought they might be residue from the peroxide fuel the engine burns. Then I looked out the left windshield and saw what looked like a piece of paper about the size of my hand, it was grayish white and I looked at it for a full five seconds before it moved away and I left it. I still don’t know what it was.” [Mason, Bob, “A New Highway to Space” Life Magazine, 3 Aug 1962, Volume 53; Number 5, p. 56-57.]

Now, ask yourself “Why would the UFO theory sites leave out the part of the interview in which Major White describes what those “things out there” looked like? Is not that the most interesting part? So why leave it out?

* I searched Google using keywords : “small flaky objects” peroxide
There were 3 articles.

* Searched Google using the keywords: X-15 “Bob White” UFO
There were 1,820 articles.

* Searched Google using the keywords: X-15 “Bob White” UFO “five seconds”
There were 65 articles.

You answer for yourself: Why is there such a disparity between the number of web sites containing reports of Major White seeing a UFO, but only three which contain his actual description?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Speaking of being teased (and I was, in my previous post) now it my turn to tease!

In some of those transcripts about Armstrong and Aldrin seeing flying saucers just after landing on the moon in Apollo XI, I have read variants which include mention of a few moments of silence just after touchdown-- almost immediately following "Houston, Tranquility Base, here. The Eagle has landed."

Here is the truth about that: Those few moments of silence are real. Both astronauts were very quiet and Houston knew why the astronauts were quiet-- and NASA was determined to keep that reason a secret. There had been discussion about informing the public, but decided it was best to not tell. By the time of the Apollo XI landed on the moon, the space agency had learned its lesson in this regard.

During those moments, Neil Armstrong was very busy with a checklist after shutting down the descent engine of the Lunar Excursion Module. Buzz Aldrin was also very busy, although nothing at all is indicated in the flight plan or manuals about his task during those silent moments.

In my fifty-one years, I myself have never known a greater Mystery then the very one Buzz Aldrin was involved with at that time. He has admitted it, but as far as I know, only in small gatherings; but I have also read about it in some more-technical-than-most-people-are-interested-in-reading type texts. It is indisputably true, and Buzz has never denied it-- in fact, has told of it many times.

If I ever meet the man, this matter is certainly what I will want to speak about with my personal hero.

I am prepared to award one star (Yep! That much!) to the first post which can state, specifically, what Buzz Aldrin was doing that NASA would not tell.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Michelangelo

"The moon is inhabited on the inside by about 200 men. There is a man-made covering around the moon which is several kilometers deep in order to protect the inhabitants from meteoric bombardment. It was guided to its present position about ten thousand years ago.

The moon is a small planet which has been enlarged and built upon by people originating from Yolland Allicay. They built a spaceship and travelled to this small planet which was orbiting another planet in the region of Yolland Allicay. A protective shield, approximately seven kilometres deep, was built around the planet, fully encasing it. The casing consisted largely of titanium and took many generations of people to build. Their supplies came partly from this new planet and partly from Yolland Allicay, the inhabitants of which were very highly developed in their technology and, by applying their skills in this field, discovered that there were other inhabited planets.

The moon-men are tall and very pale-faced. As they live right inside the moon, they are constantly in artificial light. Their eyes take on a pinkish hue because of their unnatural lighting conditions. Their spaceships are kept inside the moon. The moon-men are not at all hostile but can defend themselves with formidable force should they be provoked FIRST.

The script that follows was written, posthumously, by the eminent engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel, well known on Earth in the nineteenth century. He obtained the information after studying the Akashic Record.

"I, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, am writing this through Alan Valiant. On being asked to examine the Akashic Record in order to discover exactly how the moon was put into its present orbit around the Earth, I went to the Hall of Memories and studied the Record.

I discovered that, about ten thousand years ago, the moon was not circling the Earth. Then, on further investigation I traced the moon back to when it was in another galaxy.

The moon originated in the vicinity of Yolland Allicay and was taken over by space travellers from Allicay. The moon was, then, a slightly smaller planet but it was unoccupied by any form of life. The Allicayans were able to survive after creating an atmosphere around the planet that they could breathe. This was done by a gas-generating process which produced an oxygen-rich atmosphere.

As they had a very advanced technology and had been using spaceships for thousands of years, the Allicayans knew that the planet Earth existed and decided to investigate it. They agree to put their new-found planet in orbit around the Earth and use it as a space station, for which purpose it has been used ever since.

With material existing on the embryo moon and with enormous quantities of titanium flown in from Allicay, a shield, about seven kilometers thick, was built around the entire surface of the planet. This work was facilitated by the relatively low gravitational pull of the moon but was, nevertheless, an enormous task and took approximately two thousand years to complete.

The shield was for two purposes. The first was to protect the population from meteoric bombardment which, it was known, would occur during the journey through space to Earth. The other was so as to provide living space in the moon capable of holding an artificially created, breathable atmosphere.

The spaceships are powered by a system yet unknown to earthmen. The same techniques of harnessing enormous power have been in use for millions of years. Expressed very basically, there is a matrix of invisible lines of power that pervade space throughout the entire universe. By the utilization of a highly technical method, the power control apparatus in the spacecraft resolves the lines of power into a rapid succession of three-dimensional coordinates. After further processing, this information is fed to the leading and trailing surfaces of the craft in such a form that it produces a differential of space potential that induces thrust.

In a similar manner to the creation of lift on the wing of an aeroplane, that is by differential pressure, the spacecraft develops the equivalent of a low pressure ahead and a higher pressure aft and this propels it. All major bodies are held in their relative positions in space by gravitational forces which are invisible, but nevertheless effective, and the lines of power are coincident with and analogous with these forces.

Once freed from the gravitational effects of its parent planet, the small satellite needed virtually no power to keep it moving. The journey lasted only about two Earth years. This may seem absolutely unbelievable to Earth scientists but the fact is that the moon and the spaceships were able to travel faster than the speed of light. Contrary to popular, present-day belief, physical matter can travel faster than light and the Allicayans knew the secrets of such travel.

Using tremendous skill, they brought the moon near to the Earth and gradually eased it into orbit around the Earth. The moon’s present orbit is very nearly circular and could not have occurred naturally. After having put their space base into its proper orbit, they corrected its tendency to spin because they wanted to operate from the side never seen from Earth.

These people were very far-sighted and knew that one day Earth men would reach the moon. The descendants of the original pioneer Allicayans are still occupying the moon which has been continuously manned since its first appearance in the sky above Earth.

Scientists and engineers on Earth still have a great deal to learn about space travel. However, some people on Earth are already aware of the existence of the men in the moon, but as usual, they fear them. They are not to be feared. They are highly intelligent and have no wish to harm people. They would always come off best in any attempt to harm them, though. They can use their mental abilities to the full and are quite capable of incapacitating earth people by a thought process, rendering the use of weapons unnecessary.

UFOs are with you and have been for thousands of years. If they had wished, the occupants could have taken over Earth several millennia ago. It is up to incarnate man to accept that he is not the only human creature in the Universe. He has his counterparts who look almost exactly like Earth men, scattered among the other inhabited planets. Not until this fact is accepted will man lose his morbid fear of being attacked by a superior, exterior force."

Taken from A Course In Spiritual Philosophy by Amanda Valiant

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join