It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe Aliens Are On Luna (The Moon).

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
its not the best source of the book, but its still pretty accurate from i read in the book

That still does not answer the question. What is Hoaxland's source for the hypnotism claim?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

this is driving me crazy ill go look at the book right now

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

alright i found, he points out that several of the astronauts have problems remebering what the being on the moon was like, suggesting that hypnosis occured to remove the memories of the lunar structures, unfortunatly, youll either have to belive what im saying or read the book yourself or call it as bs, because im not looking through several pages of the internet just to find a link of a small part of a fairly complex book

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

alright i found, he points out that several of the astronauts have problems remebering what the being on the moon was like, suggesting that hypnosis occured to remove the memories of the lunar structures, unfortunatly, youll either have to belive what im saying or read the book yourself or call it as bs, because im not looking through several pages of the internet just to find a link of a small part of a fairly complex book

I believe what you are saying, insofar as you are reporting what Hoagland said in his book. However, I do not buy Hoagland's interpretation of events. He is both an exaggerator and liar.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

I believe what you are saying, insofar as you are reporting what Hoagland said in his book. However, I do not buy Hoagland's interpretation of events. He is both an exaggerator and liar.

if i may ask why you consider him to be a liar

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I would have been excited too...but these two people were conditioned to be mono toned in voicing what they saw, not a sudden scream of ..Oh my god..look at that thing!!!
That rock must have been made out of solid gold to provoke such a scream.
Also Aldrin had approached the edge of the crater and was looking at ..this uuh..rock, and yelling out stuff incoherently.
And off goes the mic and pic.

The rest of the moon walk was just predictable..mono toned and seemed acted out, after that outburst. I kept waiting for a better explanation, but moon rock excitement was all we got.
edit on 31-5-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

Yes..I realize this is not proof of anything..
edit on 31-5-2011 by ellieN because: added to again

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Look, I hate to say this, but that clip of Buzz......Seriously, If we didnt KNOW that he was one of the Actual Astronauts that went to the Moon...........Seriously, He comes across as a KOOKY old man in that interview!!!

Talking about visiting other habitats, monoliths made by.."Al..." which hes quickly changes tack to...God!!!!

If he was a nobody scientist/reseacher or something....he would be dismissed as another UFO fruitcake.

There is no doubt that the experiences of all the "Moon" astronauts has had a profound affect on their lives.

Look at Buzz Now. Look at how Armstrong "Escaped" from fame. Edgar Mitchell, Cooper etc etc.

They are borderline nuts.....

Maybe being told to "Not Talk" has a profound effect on them, even similar to being in prison, with knowledge only a few people on the whole planet know.

In the BBC special a few years ago on Apollo 11, Buzz said straight out, that the Apollo 11 was travelling toward the moon with a UFO right next to them for 24 hours or so. He came right out and said it!!! And people still claim these "things" are not around.
Apollo 13 also had a reported sighting of a "Ufo Vehicle" accompying them near the moon...of course no details are available...probably swamp gas.

Interestingly too, Are The transcripts of Edwin and the Koldasians from the late 1960s/early 70, that tells about how the Koldasian commander of the Light ship accompanying Apollo 13 was unhappy about the fact, that the vessel was carrying a nuclear bomb and it was the Koldasians that sent a pulse thru the tin can and accidently ruptured the oxygen tanks. They then contacted the crew of Apollo 13 to initiate a rescue, but were refused by Houston.
Its was not until the late 1990s or early 2000s that apparently information was released by Nasa, showing that Apollo 13 did indeed posses a mini nuclear device, that was to be exploded on the moon to test seismic results....Maybe for the hollow Moon theory???

Interesting.......What other moon knowledge and experiences, is in the mind of these Apollo Astronauts??....

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
I would have been excited too...but these two people were conditioned to be mono toned in voicing what they saw, not a sudden scream of ..Oh my god..look at that thing!!!
That rock must have been made out of solid gold to provoke such a scream.

But it is a rock on the moon, exciting stuff.

And of course it is not proof of anything.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

For just one very narrow example, his story of "Dr." Ken Johnston is an example of an unbroken string of untruths. It's been discussed on ATS extensively.

Johnston was a technician at NASA Houston in support of the Lunar Module simulators on the ground -- he was never a pilot of any kind, especially a 'test pilot', nor was he a trainer for astronauts, nor did he have any access to the real Lunar Modules which were tested in vacuum chambers in Houston, or the 'flying bedstead' trainers used at Ellington Field.. He later got a job as a shipping clerk for lunar samples, and had a set of binders on his desk as reference -- provided to him by the real photo archive office. It was that personal set that he was later told to throw out when the contract ended and somebody else needed the desk. He gave the set to a local college, and they lost it. His "PhD" was a worthless certificate purchased from a post office box in Denver. All of this is fully verifiable, so who's lying?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

For example, Hoagland claims to be the first to propose that a liquid ocean and life may exist in Europa's oceans, in an article published in Star & Sky in 1980. In fact, the liquid ocean was first proposed by John Lewis is a paper published in Icarus in 1971. The idea of life in those oceans had been discussed at conferences during the 70s, at least five years before Hoagland's Star & Sky article. Asimov discussed it in a 1978 book.

Hoagland claims the Pioneer 10 "Message from Humanity" was his idea; however, according to everyone else involved, it was reporter Eric Burgess' idea, who passed it along to Sagan, who then got NASA to go with it. Hoagland was at the meeting with Burgess and Sagan, but his contribution amounted to just saying it was a good idea.

That's not even a drop in the bucket compared to the numerous "predictions" and claims he has made that have either failed to come true or have been proven false. Such as saying Olympus Mons is at 19.5 degrees latitude (to support his claim that hyper-dimensional energies gather at 19.5 degrees, north or south) but it is at 18.3 degrees North, which is easily verifiable; he is preying on the ignorance of his audience. Such as saying the ESA would announce in September 2010 that Phobos was an artificial satellite; never happened. Such as saying in 2009 that the White House, in the next few months, would announce we are at war with aliens. Sitting in 2011, we know that one never came true. Such as saying in 1999, there would be a mass landing. The only conclusion we can draw is that Hoagland is receiving bad information from somewhere or that he is making up things whole-cloth, with no idea what he is talking about.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by TheLogicalist

The thing is ..in 1969 there were no VCR's yet to record this event. But I remember it well. I also remember Buzz Aldrin squawking his head off at something in a crater and ZIP....off the picture goes and on comes Walter Cronkite giggling and saying..can you believe he got that excited over some moon rocks in the crater?

They had been seeing moon rocks the whole time they were there, so what was so unique, so amazing about the rocks in the crater that Aldrin would scream that loud, and nervously surprised at these ....moon rocks.

Yeah, like you say, why would Aldrin get so excited about a bunch of moon rocks. Obviously you were at an age that you could actually remember what was going on at the time before it was taken from ear and eye coverage, unfortunately I was only 4 years old on that day.

But I am certain that Aldrin knows a great deal more than he can say because he is held to secrecy and doesn't want to lose the financial backing of his pension by opening his mouth to the media. But when Aldrin does eventually leave this world, let's please make sure that there are camera's and video equipment to detail his last moment and what truth's he has to tell the world on his death bed. But on that day I am sure that there will be many government agencies and their staff camped out on his front door step to block anything that may be said that they don't want us to hear or indeed know about.............

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yeah man what's even more creepier is the other day me and Buzz was sitting around coping a Buzz on some nice Maui Blue bud, And he start tripling telling me about how Bigfoot is a shape shifting cock roach that gourds the cave entrance to the reptilians who control all of man kinds brains,, Man that was a nice Buzz , Buzz hehe

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

The thing is ..in 1969 there were no VCR's yet to record this event. But I remember it well. I also remember Buzz Aldrin squawking his head off at something in a crater and ZIP....off the picture goes and on comes Walter Cronkite giggling and saying..can you believe he got that excited over some moon rocks in the crater?

They had been seeing moon rocks the whole time they were there, so what was so unique, so amazing about the rocks in the crater that Aldrin would scream that loud, and nervously surprised at these ....moon rocks.

Yeah, like you say, why would Aldrin get so excited about a bunch of moon rocks. Obviously you were at an age that you could actually remember what was going on at the time before it was taken from ear and eye coverage, unfortunately I was only 4 years old on that day.

But I am certain that Aldrin knows a great deal more than he can say because he is held to secrecy and doesn't want to lose the financial backing of his pension by opening his mouth to the media. But when Aldrin does eventually leave this world, let's please make sure that there are camera's and video equipment to detail his last moment and what truth's he has to tell the world on his death bed. But on that day I am sure that there will be many government agencies and their staff camped out on his front door step to block anything that may be said that they don't want us to hear or indeed know about.............

Ellie, we had three TVs set up in the faculty lounge at the Northwestern University 'Technological Institute' where I was a PhD candidate on a NASA traineeship grant, and about two dozen of us watched the entire spacewalk and nobody saw or heard anything like you are claiming. The story being described on the thread is based on a hoax transcript in a grocery store tabloid, where some TV program 'recreated it' with the voices of actors.

Why do such programs exist? Think about it. They are commercial projects designed to sell advertisements. And what's the best kind of viewer, from an advertiser's point of view? Somebody who is so gullible they'll believe anything. These programs are designed to attract exactly that kind of target audience, so they can charge as much as they can for the commercial messages.

Now, doesn't that make a lot more sense than that there was some on-air UFO commentary that everybody except you has forgotten they ever saw?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. TS, if you believe a word of that interview, you are hopeless.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doron
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. TS, if you believe a word of that interview, you are hopeless.

Welcome to ATS!

You are open to your opinion.....

Hopefully you aren't just a troll....
edit on 1-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I am so glad my family is friends with Neil and I have been able to discuss such issues with him since childhood. The silly, moronic stuff I see posted on the internet is not only insulting, but it should embarrass the poster, as it only displays their COMPLETE ignorance of what they are trying to convince us of.

How many of you have spoken directly, on an regular basis, at the guy's home, with someone who has done what he has? So glad I was raised in the time period I am, but on the other hand, I am so embarrassed at the ignorance that is displayed daily by folks who have no clue, no education, and don't understand BASIC high school science (which is alli t takes to understand the moon landing issue, minus the more complicated photo stuff)

But hey, it takes a real genius to take quotes, parroted from the internet, and post them on a conspiracy board as if you are defending some belief in an invisible elf in your backyard that only you can see. Congrats on working hard to make us all look like morons.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

You did not actually read the entire the Op did you..
Its like people stopped at the quote. Its like people have just ignored the main argument I was attempting to make.....

And did not read my opinion....
I don't know if its because your a child and have limited reading skills, or are a adult have some reading issue.

Somehow I am I not surprised you claim to know Neil...
Many Children and sad and/or odd people on the internet like to pretend to know people..
Cant say I'm surprised..

But hey while I'm on the internet I can say I am friends with Bush, Clinton, President of China, Bill Gates etc..

edit on 1-6-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

guess i cant argue with you there,just been awhile since i read the book so its hard to remeber all the parts of it

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

There were 3 of us in the living room that day. my husband, myself and my daughter, but my daughter was too young to remember it. She just has vague memories of it.
We were pretty certain that is what he said. When he started yelling and then the transmission goes off..on comes Walter Cronkite talking about him getting excited over moon rocks. Maybe we read too much into it, but it looked suspicious to us. AND...my uncle thought he heard the same thing, while he was watching at his home, but then my uncle thinks the aliens are going to save us from the destruction of Elenin.
But all these years, we were sure of what we heard,,,,but you say no one at the University heard anything???

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
very sorry for being off topic, but i cannot create threads yet, and i need to get this out ASAP.

I'll get straight to the point, for some reason EVERY time i see the "possibly fake" image of the roswell alien lying down, i get the weirdest feeling like im vulnerable from all sides and that im about to be "killed",I have never feared the concept of aliens or anything, it jst happens when i look at that image (every time). It freaks me out to feel like that. Does anyone know what is going on? Please, i'd love to know if im just paranoid :/.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join