It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe Aliens Are On Luna (The Moon).

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If aliens are out there its obvious that they are on the Moon.

Neil Armstrong Apparently said in a interview:

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Thats from
www.ufocasebook.com...

There are countless people who claim that something is or was on the Moon...
There is proof of ruins on the Moon
There are Photos on the NASA sites. Where sections of the moon are grayed out(edited/blocked).. But why?
They (Nasa/The Government) could say it involves National Security. What could be on the Moon that involves National Security?

There is one side of the moon that is not visible to us on Earth. What on the "Far Side?"

People ask how would aliens travel such vast distances...
I believe the aliens (At least some of them) don't travel far at all. They are right next door.

UFO's (That may not be of earthly origin) are seen everyday. This would be a perfect "base of operations" for any civilization visiting the earth frequently.

We have No Proof that StarGates exist right now
We Have No Proof Wormholes exist.
We Have no proof they could be used to travel the stars safely.
These are Unproven Theoretical Scenarios, "unproven hypothesis."

So Why does China want and India want to go to the Moon? Why do some in Nasa want to go back to the Moon? Did the the US find something doing the Apollo Missions?

All In My Opinion..
I believe if Aliens are real, they are A LOT closer then most people think.

Thanks for reading...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm going to need to see some more concrete evidence of that alleged quote from Armstrong. Something other than a self-proclaimed "believer" website. Until I see that I will consider this topic a silly hoax.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

We don't go to the moon anymore....

anyways I think they debunked this on a TV show, Let me try and remember it and try to find a clip...

But yes, proof please

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
I'm going to need to see some more concrete evidence of that alleged quote from Armstrong. Something other than a self-proclaimed "believer" website. Until I see that I will consider this topic a silly hoax.

That quote is legit alright...sure somebody can pin it down!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I eagerly await the required evidence.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

We don't go to the moon anymore....

anyways I think they debunked this on a TV show, Let me try and remember it and try to find a clip...

But yes, proof please

I didn't say we were still going to the Moon.
I said there were some in NASA who wanted to go back to the moon...

This topic is purely my opinion also....
edit on 31-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If you read the entire topic you would have read that I stated this is all my opinion.
There are many Opinion in this section and on this site. Last time I checked Opinions can not be Hoaxes.

The Armstrong Quote you have a right to be skeptical. I just read about what he said about aliens on the moon, and decided to include it as I could not find anywhere he denied saying that.

My Main argument is purely based on the distance the moon is from earth, I believe that it is logical that alien could be on the moon.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

You aren't going to get that proof. Ever. IF the conversation ever happened at all, it was private for that very reason. So there would be no proof of it.

Hasn't anyone yet figured out, if there were undeniable proof of these things, it would no longer be a theory? It would be fact. The best you can hope for with any regularity is circumstantial evidence. That, and regular games of connect the dots.

ETA: Did Ronny Reagan ever say that the "Black Knight Satellite" was a leftover from a previous civilization? We'll probably never know.

edit on 5/31/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

edit on 5/31/2011 by Klassified because: punctuation

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If you listen to the beginning of this video it's almost as if he is saying there already is a habitat on the moon. He says why should we go through the expenditure of building a habitat when we can just join together with other people and their habitat. Then suddenly we are able to follow comets and go to mars.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
this will be hard to find, but i read in a book(dark mission:the secret history of nasa) that several astronauts were hypotized to try to have them forget what they saw, lunar civilizations, anciet ruins etc.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
When you read about some of the mysteries of the moon, the "moon is a spaceship" theory really starts to take shape. I think the moon being a spaceship is a lot more likely than the hollow earth theories we've all heard.

As for proof of this conversation between Armstrong and this professor...how can someone proove this conversation took place? It's not like the thing was filmed. Sometimes you just have to go on peoples' word, and use your own brain to decipher what's real and what's fake.

I have heard of people who remote viewed or astral projected to the moon, and they did in fact meet alien beings up there. Some stories I've heard have said they were cordial while others have said they were more malevolent.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

If you read the topic you would have read that I stated this is all my opinion. There are many Opinion in this section and on this site. Last time I checked Opinions can not be Hoaxes.

The Armstrong Quote you have a right to be skeptical. I just read about what he said about aliens on the moon, and decided to include it as I could not find anywhere he denied saying that.

My Main argument is purely based on the distance the moon is from earth, I believe that it is logical that alien could be on the moon.

And what would be the point of posting it on this site if not to get the opinion of others? You are correct that an opinion is not the same thing as a hoax.

The Armstrong quote is dubious. There is no evidence that he ever said that and, frankly, if it had been me they were attributing that to I wouldn't deign to respond either.

Also, please explain the logic in 'the moon is close so there are aliens on it.'
Would it not be far more logical to ask that IF aliens exist and are visiting Earth then why should they not be on the moon? But then you have to ask yourself all kinds of followup questions in order to remain logical. Such as:

What does the moon have? Proximity to Earth? If that is the reason why not just come to earth; it's 'closer' than the moon is and you spend no resources traveling back and forth.

Why OUR moon? Why Earth? What do WE have? Nothing that you can't find all over the vastness of space. Except for earthies like myself.

What do they want with us? Well the main problem I have here is that if they can travel all over the cosmos then they probably don't need anything from us. If they need something from us and can fly all over the cosmos they don't need to worry about our opposition. If they don't need anything from us then that logically leads you too...

Why are they not on earth? Because of earthlings? The only rebuttal that fits here is the 'prime directive' argument which you would need intimate knowledge of the aliens to make solidly. So logic demands we not even pose this question yet.

I guess all of my questions really boil down to questions of motivation and, as logic would dictate, I have no reason to suppose anything about an alien races motivation; they're alien.
edit on 31-5-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The thing is ..in 1969 there were no VCR's yet to record this event. But I remember it well. I also remember Buzz Aldrin squawking his head off at something in a crater and ZIP....off the picture goes and on comes Walter Cronkite giggling and saying..can you believe he got that excited over some moon rocks in the crater?

They had been seeing moon rocks the whole time they were there, so what was so unique, so amazing about the rocks in the crater that Aldrin would scream that loud, and nervously surprised at these ....moon rocks.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well the Indians sent a sattelite to survey the Moon and found it had many many empty hollow chambers, its also discovered that there were traces of water on the moon. sooo..... its plausible

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There are countless people who claim that something is or was on the Moon...

Who are these "countless" people?

There are Photos on the NASA sites. Where sections of the moon are grayed out(edited/blocked).. But why?
They (Nasa/The Government) could say it involves National Security. What could be on the Moon that involves National Security?

Please show us these photos and the accompanying direct quotes from NASA on this.

So Why does China want and India want to go to the Moon? Why do some in Nasa want to go back to the Moon?

Because it is a logical first step in exploring the rest of the universe.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
this will be hard to find, but i read in a book(dark mission:the secret history of nasa) that several astronauts were hypotized to try to have them forget what they saw, lunar civilizations, anciet ruins etc.

What is Hoaxland's source for this?

edit on 31-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
The thing is ..in 1969 there were no VCR's yet to record this event. But I remember it well. I also remember Buzz Aldrin squawking his head off at something in a crater and ZIP....off the picture goes and on comes Walter Cronkite giggling and saying..can you believe he got that excited over some moon rocks in the crater?

I would be very excited. Anyone would be. You are one of the first people on an alien world. Everything is worth getting excited about.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelangelo
Sometimes you just have to go on peoples' word, and use your own brain to decipher what's real and what's fake.

Let's see...an anonymous source makes a claim that the supposed source of the claim otherwise denies, and is not otherwise supported by any evidence, unless you count other anonymous sources, liars and misquotes.

edit on 31-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this certain professor seems to be a figment of someones imagination

you literally couldn't make up a better interview for a believer

I'm open to the idea, but need a wee bit more evidence

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I kept thinking that if our astronauts had found evidence of previous visitations and habitation on the moon, wouldn't someone eventually say something? Hoagland contends that there have been hints from the men who went to the moon, but that NASA would have many means of keeping them loyal - and quiet. He cites the Brookings Report, which was written for NASA by the conservative Brookings Institution and presented on November 1960, to comment on the implications of exploring space. This report claims there is a near-certainty that such exploration will find intelligent life. The report recommended that such findings should be kept from the public, to avoid disruption to society. The thinking here is that a government discovering evidence of intelligent life on other worlds should take measures to make sure the knowledge is kept secret, and Hoagland contends that that is what NASA has done. He even states that the astronauts were hypnotized when they got back to earth to help erase the memory of some of what they saw on the moon.

its not the best source of the book, but its still pretty accurate from i read in the book
edit on 31-5-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join