It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pagan_night

What is it you are highlighting in the rectangles on the 3rd one?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You are just to coy for me. Which means I can't communicate with you, so, enjoy your bashing and degrading. I can't understand why the mods allow you and some of your friends to still type words and sentences that degrade others. But, have fun.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I don't know. Do you?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well....in composing, there was only on photo...after posting, there were four.

In all the other three, I only see normal clouds, and one, maybe two at most, contrails.

The photo with the boxes, I am also puzzled as to that meaning.....OF the boxes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Why are you guys still acting like you can tell whether or not something's a chemtrail just by looking at it?

You admit to me you wouldn't know to tell the difference then you turn around and keep on trucking like you can do chemical analyses with your eyes again...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

This trolling has reached critical mass:

You admit to me you wouldn't know to tell the difference ....

Has turned into lying, and slandering.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Take a closer look. And I have many pictures with these little guys in them. The picture with the Trail and the antenna have the same interesting anomalies.

I'm not going to argue with any of you guys. The Op asked for pics, so I added them. All I ask for is civil discussion. I'm not a rocket scientist, but I do have eyes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

You admit to me you wouldn't know to tell the difference ....

Has turned into lying, and slandering.

Maybe you don't know what lying or slander actually is. For the record I was not talking to you in particularly.

Are you saying now that you can tell what is a contrail or a chemtrail just by looking at the white trail behind a plane?

I thought you said chemtrails didn't exist, so how in the hell would you be able to tell the difference?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How would I know what you wanted to highlight??!!

Presumably you put the highlights there for a reason - if it's secret then why highlight them in the first place, and if it's not secret then why not answer the question??!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OK then, what's this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/863cc0a96219.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

And I have many pictures with these little guys in them.

A lot of people post pictures with "anomalies" in them, here on ATS. ON a rare, rare occasion, they may actually be real hard to find a rational explanation for.

In about 99.99% of the cases, though....there is one.

Rather than "guessing" and playing those games, what have you done to have those images analyzed?

ATS has many residents who are adept at this.....they DO need the "raw" images though. They know more about those specifics.

People can enlarge, and examine these, since they are digital. But, like I said, the unadulterated originals are required, for best results.

What have you found out, if anything? Or, is it still just a veiled assumption/accusation of....what?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Looks like a twin engined airliner leaving a contrail just above a cirrus layer to me - jsut above because ther appears to be some shadow on teh cloud.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
[Are you saying now that you can tell what is a contrail or a chemtrail just by looking at the white trail behind a plane?

I thought you said chemtrails didn't exist, so how in the hell would you be able to tell the difference?

Since one doesn't exist, if there is a trail it must be the other one.

simple.....although obviously not for you!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

....what's this?

It is a twin-engine jet airliner, making contrails.

Assuming there were no digital in-camera effects, or effects added after image was taken, it is exactly what I've seen, in similar situation, countless times.

The jet is above a very thin layer of cirrus clouds. Being illuminated by the Sun, which is NOT at zenith, but is not at the horizon...ahead of the airplane, to the left of the airplane, an number of degrees above the horizon.

A very exact measurement of angles could be undertaken, with proper equipment and software to analyze it.

Experienced eyes, though, can judge approximations of those angles, and get pretty close.

edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hi Corruption Exposed.

Have you seen that extensive well done report !?
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

For "some" that report will never be good enough. . .
. . .but make your mind up yourself. . . B-)

[ It's similar to WTC-7: basic common sense makes you decide! ]

Blue skies.

link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Looks like a twin engined airliner leaving a contrail just above a cirrus layer to me - jsut above because ther appears to be some shadow on teh cloud.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Especially since the contrails begin BEHIND the engine a ways....which is exactly typical of contrails.

edit on 31-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by bsbray11
[Are you saying now that you can tell what is a contrail or a chemtrail just by looking at the white trail behind a plane?

Since one doesn't exist, if there is a trail it must be the other one.

So you've proven that chemtrails don't exist?

It's pretty hard to prove a negative. So how'd you manage it?

link   
airplanes that fly high enough and in cold moist air can leave trails in the sky,

airplanes that leave trails in the sky fly in all directions.

the lines in the sky left by said planes are called contrails.

these contrails can last anywhere from a few seconds to hours depending on the conditions.

contrails are effectively clouds that are made by the air traffic.

All of the above is undisputed facts. If anything above is in dispute, please list the science that proves it wrong.

Knowing that the above is true, it's very hard to imagine why anyone would fight so hard to make the lines in the sky be anything but contrails.

Given evidence of chemtrials would force everyone to re-examine the situation and possibly rethink their positions. I cannot speak for everyone, but I would certainly entertain the idea that chemtrails exist should someone get some evidence.

possible evidence includes:
1.air samples that show something other than exhaust
2.pictures or the physical plane that has a spray system on it
3.a location for these planes to take off and land and reload with chemicals
4. an admission from the government that indeed they have been spraying.

With all that in mind, why is there a debate? Please bring something.

link   

I honestly know nothing about what they are but I do have several pictures with them in it. To me, they look like some sort of orb.

I have downloaded these pictures on to my computer and this is all. No playing in photoshop with these particular photos.

If anyone wants to look at them or analyze them feel free.

Thank you for the respect, I really appreciate it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

You keep bringing up that same old "report", for several years now....and, I have mentioned dozens of times, where it is flawed.

What it COULD be useful for, though, is as a guide for someone, NOW...to follow those procedures, but with more accuracy.

That old attempt used Flight Explorer as their "flight tracking" source. FE is NOT as good as the FlightAware site, that is available now.

Flight Explorer, at the time, did NOT show every commercial airplane....it had a bias built in, because it was associated with the Sabre computer company, and THAT company was associated with American Airlines.

American Airlines and Southwest Airlines, here in the States, were especially bitter and competitive rivals, in the Dallas area market, competing for business. Southwest flights did not display on FE....(and, maybe a few others, as wel. American was known, for years, as a fierce competitor, not shy about dirty tricks. Look up the history when Braniff was in business, in late 70s to early 80s, and the shenanigans that went on, then....)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join