It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This forum has been very active lately with a wide range of opinions which has peaked my interest even more. I have always been interested in what can be seen in the sky, but all this debate on here lately has me looking even more and actually more eager to take pictures.

I guess it all started last April when I started taking the odd picture. I am about to share some pictures that I took today throughout various points of my activities. Many members have shared their experiences on what they consider to be a very different looking sky. I can't help but agree that the sky certainly looks a lot different that it used to.

I will try to keep it short and get to posting the pics. I welcome any comments or criticism. I am sure some will say these look like regular contrails or clouds, and perhaps you are right. I will give a short description of each picture as I post them and would like to hear from anyone who had seen similar things in their area.

Today shortly after lunch the sky was clear as can be with 0 clouds which ever direction you looked. This first picture shows a white trail in the sky going left to right. It began all of a sudden, the plane was at the same altitude before the trail started so why did it start to leave a trail all of a sudden. Anyone please feel free to explain.

These next two are a bit later, as you will see there are a few trails, and they are lingering and creating a haze in the sky. You also see the infamous X pattern so many people from different regions also claim to see. Once again I am open to any point of view on what may be causing this, and what these planes might be doing. I am sure some might even say this is normal air traffic.

These next two are even later in the day. At this point Most the trails were faded, even though there were still a few fresh ones being made. The ones I am about to show are very thick and lasted very long. I did not get a chance to take a picture of them being formed. The trails that were more definitive did not turn out so great in the pictures I took so these are the best I got. They look kind of like cirrus clouds, but there were no clouds in the sky other than a thick gray haze. I would like experienced opinions on how clouds can form in the middle of a clear blue sky on a hot sunny day, if it is even possible. If possible, what causes this?

I would like to mention that I see this type of stuff all the time but I do not always get to take pictures. Perhaps you can call me a "crazy chemtrailer" that will not bother me. I will make sure to take more pictures going forward. Please share any pictures you might have taken from trails in your area.

I will also link this thread I started a few months ago with more interesting pictures of the sky. If you visit this thread you will see chemtrails, sun dogs, and halos.

abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Jet, making a contrail....Picture #1

And, more jets. Contrails. Perfectly normal....and, nothing I haven't seen for decades.

Later in the day, the thin, high cirrus move in to your area.....you say, in the narrative, that you were going out occasionally, to take photos...so, not monitoring the sky, continuously?

Let's see, from memory as I write.....last two (or three, forgot...no, just last two) are cirrocumulus clouds....(might also call them alto-cumulus....without knowing their exact altitude range, and seeing their evolution) again, these are quite natural. In fact, the original contrails may, or may not have contributed to what was there later....no way to tell, for certain, unless continually observed.

As in, a time-lapse sequence.

Check your local weather forecasts. Are they, by chance, predicting rain in the next day, or two? Or, at least, cloudier conditions, in the next day , or two?

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What you saw earlier in the day was contrails and a cirrus deck.

What you saw later was not cirrus, they were altocumulus. Altocumulus often form parallel bands.
www.srh.noaa.gov...

The pattern you observed is a pretty typical indication of an approaching weather front. The front brings moist air into your area causing clouds to form and enhancing contrail formation.
www.physicalgeography.net...

You didn't say your location but based on the current weather map I would say that you are (If you're in North America) somewhere near longitude 100ºW (Texas-Minnesota)
www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I forgot to emphasize that I am a believer in "chemtrails" but do not let my bias blind my judgment. I keep an open mind on all topics. The thing is, no matter what "science" the skeptics provide, does not actually explain what is happening. Some of the main problems with the science they provide, is that they can never explain why the trails start all of a sudden, then stop, then start again either parallel to or across the previous trail. I would have to call it a tic-tac-to type pattern that is seen very often, most of us are familiar with it.

Another thing that I never get an explanation for is the haze that is left from the lingering trail. Many members have attempted to explain this and blame it on the "perfect atmosphere conditions". But it just doesn't make sense. Some of the time the explanation seems partially correct, but there are always things left unexplained, and when we question eachother about our opinions both sides end up doing more arguing than explaining. I would like to request some productive discussion on both sides. I am open to all explanations and am eager to learn. I am also willing to ask more questions about these conditions that may cause this to occur.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Today shortly after lunch the sky was clear as can be with 0 clouds which ever direction you looked. This first picture shows a white trail in the sky going left to right. It began all of a sudden, the plane was at the same altitude before the trail started so why did it start to leave a trail all of a sudden. Anyone please feel free to explain.

the aircraft went from an area of sky that had characteristics did not support contrails, to one that did.

The sky might look all the same - but in that clear air there are areas with different temperatures, humidity, pressure, density.

So the contrails starts as soon as it enters a volume that has chatacteristics that support contrails.

These next two are a bit later, as you will see there are a few trails, and they are lingering and creating a haze in the sky. You also see the infamous X pattern so many people from different regions also claim to see. Once again I am open to any point of view on what may be causing this, and what these planes might be doing. I am sure some might even say this is normal air traffic.

It looks to mae as if you had some high altitude "weather" moving into the area - so once the conditions up high changed, many aircraft made contrails.

These next two are even later in the day. At this point Most the trails were faded, even though there were still a few fresh ones being made. The ones I am about to show are very thick and lasted very long. I did not get a chance to take a picture of them being formed. The trails that were more definitive did not turn out so great in the pictures I took so these are the best I got. They look kind of like cirrus clouds, but there were no clouds in the sky other than a thick gray haze. I would like experienced opinions on how clouds can form in the middle of a clear blue sky on a hot sunny day, if it is even possible. If possible, what causes this?

How do you think clouds form? You start with clear air, and then the conditions change - often eth temperature drops - and clouds form because the conditions are now right for clouds to form - that is the way it has always been - clouds always form in clear air, because, by definition, that is the only place they CAN form!

These look like "cloud streets" - or horizontal convective rolls - they are quite common & can cover thousands of square miles

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The forecast as of this morning was sunny all week. I just checked and it is the same. I did get to go out around once an hour. I did my best to look around as often as I could. It was clear out all day. The last two pics were taken when the haze I mentioned was a bit thicker than earlier. About 3o minutes ago the sky was still clear other than a few thick clouds. Sorry, I am not sure what to call the thicker clouds I saw.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hmmm, the debunkers here brought up some strong points, if true they are quit compelling.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the reply, I will study the types of clouds with the links you provided when I get the chance to look into it in more detail and actually intake the information that I read.

I am in Ontario, Canada.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I just checked your WX forecast, for the next ten-day period. They suggest a possibility of thunderstorms, on Tuesday:

www.theweathernetwork.com...

(Adding...today is Monday evening. About 24 - 36 hours from now, potential rain forecast).

This fits well, with observations in your photos......

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No possibilities of any precipitation here until Wednesday. Sorry for short and delayed responses, I will be busy for the next couple hours or so. I will do my best to respond.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

the aircraft went from an area of sky that had characteristics did not support contrails, to one that did.

I don't want to seem lazy, but perhaps you could explain in more detail what kind of characteristics would cause this?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
double post
edit on 30-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: double post

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Lots of areas in Ontario are due rain tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday, others have no rain at all forecast this week.....www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

Also you can look at MODIS and check out the forthcoming cloud fronts - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov... - there isn't a good one covering all of Ontario, but yuo can get most of it, and look at others around the edges - there's certainly a great deal of cloud jsut north of the great lakes in the latest images - rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I don't want to seem lazy, but perhaps you could explain in more detail what kind of characteristics would cause this?

The most important ones are relative humidity and temperature.

If there is low humidity then the moisture can disolve into eth air - but if humidity is high then ti cannot, and it has to precipitate out.

Also it requires low temperature - the relationship between the 2 and air pressure (altitude) is somewhat roughly shown on the Appleman chart - see here - asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

link   

The forecast chart shows the weather moving into Ontario.
It matches what your clouds said would happen.
www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...

edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
Chemtrails from two days ago in Las Vegas. X marks death. The fact that there are so many disinfo agents dedicated to debunking chemtrails only speaks to how much the government is trying to suppress knowledge of their existence. The government apparently has more dedicated agents for chemtrails than for 9/11. To even deny that they exist is an insult to everyone whose eyes are functioning properly.

These pics from Vegas are after a few weeks of no trails. Like all of a sudden the atmospheric conditions just happened to be perfect while all these planes are simultaneously flying X patterns and perfectly parallel and perpendicular lines in the sky. Seriously, same old debunkers, stop insulting our intelligence.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

The planes are flying "X patterns" all the time.
It's only when they leave persistent contrails that it shows so clearly.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"No possibilities of precip..."??

If I could make a screen-shot....darn....will copy/paste, though:

Weather Forecast: Toronto, ON

Current WeatherMon, May 30, 2011, 21:00 EDT Pearson Airport

18°C
°C
°F
A few clouds
Feels Like : -
Wind : S 11km/h
Sunrise: 5:41
Sunset: 20:51
Relative Humidity : 77%
Pressure : 102.05 kPa
Visibility : 16.0 km
Ceiling : unlimited

NOTE: The RH, there. This, is at the surface.

Short Term Forecast Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011, 20:00 EDT Monday

OvernightOvernight: 12:00 AM - 5:59 AM Tuesday --- Cloudy periods Temp. 17°C
MorningMorning: 6:00 AM - 11:59 AM Tuesday --- Cloudy periods Temp. 20°C
AfternoonAfternoon: 12:00 PM - 5:59 PM Tuesday --- Sunny Temp. 31°C
EveningEvening: 6:00 PM - 11:59 PM Tuesday --- Risk of thunderstorms Temp. 27°C
OvernightOvernight: 12:00 AM - 5:59 AM ----------------- Risk of thunderstorms Temp. 19°C

Best I could do, had to re-format it, from the page, when copied......

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
Chemtrails from two days ago in Las Vegas. X marks death.

How come you are still alive then?

The fact that there are so many disinfo agents dedicated to debunking chemtrails only speaks to how much the government is trying to suppress knowledge of their existence. The government apparently has more dedicated agents for chemtrails than for 9/11. To even deny that they exist is an insult to everyone whose eyes are functioning properly.

Because of course your eyes can tell you teh chemical composition of the trails, and your eyes can prove positively that these are not contails that ther is an abundance of science about?

No - a century of science is less reliable than your Mk 1 eyeball analysis? Thanssk for clearing that up for me.....

These pics from Vegas are after a few weeks of no trails. Like all of a sudden the atmospheric conditions just happened to be perfect while all these planes are simultaneously flying X patterns and perfectly parallel and perpendicular lines in the sky.

The planes fly "X"'s whether conditions are right for contrails or not - it's called normal air services - some flying in 1 direction (such as north/south), others flying in perpendicular directions (say east-west) - so when the conditions are right, why would then NOT make X's??!!

Or do you think that doesn't happen with normal air services in the USA?

Seriously, same old debunkers,

Same old believers.....

stop insulting our intelligence.

Clearly an impossibility!

edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Perfectly normal contrails and cirrus, other high clouds.

Las Vegas, NV.....do you realize how busy the airspace is, over that location??

High-altitude air travel.....jets going from place to place, but NOT to KLAS....they are only passing by.

See for yourself. Let's have you look at the actual Aeronautical Charts, and you can see the same thing pilots see....and, the routings:

skyvector.com...

Open it up....look for the globe icon.....hover the mouse over it, to get the drop-down menu.

Mouse over to highlight "Enroute High"....click. Look at the maps, the outlines to show their coverage.

Look for the chart that covers Las Vegas, click on it, it will open on your screen. Use it like Google Maps, to explore. Look at all the possible routings, over your city....form many different directions.

Then, see how they will intersect with each other and, yes...make "crosses".....

(SKYVECTOR website is running very slow, for my right now. Trouble on their end....maybe I link it too often, from ATS, and they're mad at me.....).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join