It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Actually Telling It Like It Is

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

I think you weren't paying attention when Icke during each show at the beginning states the following words ''Please do not just believe what I say. I am not here to convince you. You are entitled to think and believe whatsoever you want. I only would like to show an alternative story, a different view. Please do your own research''

You are correct. I have honestly never listened to enough of Icke to notice this, if he does it.

It does not change my feelings for him, but I do appreciate you pointing out my error.

Star for you.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this thread seems to have turned into an arguement over if David is nuts or not. Lets just stick to the vids i posted in the first place. He does make sense in a lot of his speeches

no wonder this got moved to skunk works

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Check out this. David is so unique.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thanks for the response, in particular thanks for being amicable about disagreeing - wish we'd see more of that here. And yes, perhaps i was confusing the two of you.
I must admit, i do understand you think it's the disinfo that's dangerous. But, even the great Bill Cooper has spread some of that as well. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, & definitely think he was "taken out" in Nov. of "01 for a reason other than the "uffishal" story. But, i don't fully understand his change of positions on the ET/UFO deal, when a lot of his "Magnum Opus", Behold a Pale Horse has him claiming to be 1) an eyewitness to such events &2) he claims to have had access to govt. sources.
Anyway, just like Bill, Icke suggests to those who listen not to Believe, just because the heard or read it, but to do your own research.
I miss Bill Hicks. Funny how well comedy can work to bring up these ideas for people who wouldn't give Cooper, Icke, et.al. even a sliver of consideration.
Again, thanks. It's members such as yourself - capable of thought & reasonable discussion - that finally convinced me to join.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I don't know what people are seeing, how they're assessing, because he's been speaking the truth, in every video I've watched. Truth I've experienced, have seen, and been directed to by those I recognize.

I always have energy recognition and read the imprints quickly, but for some time was not sure if Project Camelot was a vehicle for disclosure from the Majestic group. Also, David Wilcock. David Icke I agree with, but David Wilcock goes into Law of One, and I can't join him there. Now, without a wish to stir this pot again, metaphysically there are reasons why this is not correct. Morally, this is the same as suggesting that right and wrong aren't real, that God is neutral, that we're all just aspects of God, playing this role. Note this God is the Universe and the Universes energy and all consciousness, and this God, is supposed to Infinite, yet subject to cycles, and therefore has already learnt everything and yet still delights in experiencing harm, sometimes in the most excrutiating way? Has this God never learnt yet anything, or is this the first run of the cycles? Do you mean there was a beginning? How can something Infinite have a beginning?

You can't logic this out.

So I was highly suspicious of David Wilcock, due to my own energy recognition, and never being able to read Law of One or now, Cassiopian Wave, for I encounter direct GRAVTIY, and JAKI (ie. the negative demonic aura depicted in Japanese anime's) It gives me a real bad headache and crawling sensation and close the book. The Law of One and the mystery school gnostic beliefs are similar.

I even get that on those who are too wide open and channel, ie. Sylvia Brown. My migraine left only after I took her book back to the library.

So I can't go there, and won't. I've had lifelong experiences, and downloads from my Higher Self, and protection from the more negative elements in ufology as each step is gained, and recognize people.

The window that opens in the soul where I see them and remember we all knew each other, is via, love. Its the Love Channel.

In the videos I found with Jordan Maxwell, near the end when he expressed feeling overwhwelmed by the negative work he has uncovered and the company he has encountered, they circled around him with geniune unconditional love, and that opened the window, I saw them, read them, knew. They are geniune, they are truly trying to help others, and who cares what they believe about metaphysics. Because its about the Love. The Love and caring for others is the main details here. We're never going to all sit down in our body suits here, agreeing. And we're not even meant to!!!!

Same with David Icke. He spoke words from within, connected to his source, he knows and that makes his light larger and in that moment a window opens for me.

I believe everyone who really starts to push and form the bridge between their left and right hemisphere. The bridge or rainbow we're supposed to form, in many writings, well we're striving for whole brain experience, and it opens up memories, connections. Love, charity, frequencies, theta, beta, meditation, sungazing, all these things form that bridge. Also chakra meditations.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Is David Icke crazy or not? For someone to say the Elite are in fact reptilian aliens and are shape shifters.....ahhhhh thats a call for someone who must be crazy!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A lot of people consider Project Camelot as being associated with, and promoting, people who tell unprovable stories. They claim 'insider status' and inevitably over-reach by adding some details that beggar belief. This would suggest that PC either doesn't make any real efforts to substantiate their guests...or that they are complicit in false marketing and part of the deception.

As far as it appears to me, PC aren't disinfo/misinfo or a formal channel for cointelpro; they are just a group of guys making money off the back of an interest that's been around forever. They are like the gypsies of old selling 'lucky' heather or carnival 'psychics' telling you your future will be peachy. Much like some in the Contactee Movement found a small income stream, so have the guys you mention. Not huge incomes, probably a trickle, but not everyone can be as successful as David Icke or Steven Greer at the hustle.

If any of this is the case, mundane humans finding a niche, should your beliefs need to find validation in what these folk are saying or selling?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The average human mind is fearful, and when they are bound to human beings, they are in a state of fear, darkness.

That being said, if you befriend them then they offer you long life, a wealth of knowledge, and protection.

edit on 7-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Monkeys and Lizards.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Got to love Icke's drive for the things most people either don't speak of, believe in, or listen to.

Lots more listening to him now though.

Doesn't really matter what you believe as an individual, just remember, at first you have to listen to everything and believe nothing!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ergastulum
Got to love Icke's drive for the things most people either don't speak of, believe in, or listen to.

Lots more listening to him now though.

Doesn't really matter what you believe as an individual, just remember, at first you have to listen to everything and believe nothing!

I agree.

I was listening to David in an interview. He said - these are not my ideas or stories. These are stories people tell in many cultures/corners around the world. He said - I am not making them up - I am just reporting on them - bringing them out of the dark corners of the world.

He said - when you hear the same stories in all corners of the world - - from people who have no knowledge of others - - it makes you wonder.

It makes you question - where did we actually come from - how did human come to be. What is really going on with people in power.

I think he makes one think beyond the propaganda. Beyond the "official" stories we are trained to accept and believe.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

We're in the same tests. And its all about Love and service to others, and not harming. Not allowing starvation of billions, caring about the homeless. Caring about others. We make it very complicated, but its not that complicated.

The only thing is, we not only want to progress individually, we want the human race itself to progress, to the next level. So individual tests and class tests.

Holla.

Bump.

Star.

Represent, yo.

Thanks Unity, keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I agree.

I was listening to David in an interview. He said - these are not my ideas or stories. These are stories people tell in many cultures/corners around the world. He said - I am not making them up - I am just reporting on them - bringing them out of the dark corners of the world.

He said - when you hear the same stories in all corners of the world - - from people who have no knowledge of others - - it makes you wonder.

It makes you question - where did we actually come from - how did human come to be. What is really going on with people in power.

I think he makes one think beyond the propaganda. Beyond the "official" stories we are trained to accept and believe.

even if he is completely off and the nay sayers can get a 1-0 score on it, I guarantee he is closer than the spoon-fed theory widespread; of religious out-of-no-wheres, flooding where a wooden ship an old man and his bacteria ridden, non-domestic corral of wild animals are the beginning of mankind, humans evolving directly from monkeys, the Moon being "a piece of Earth".

Anyone who quickly speaks on David Icke's "non-ability" to speak on the speculative subject matter.. is really speculating that THEY know exactly what is happening in the world beyond our own... the man is just as "crazy" as any prophet a religious man would show me to be "a disciple!"

NO reason not to at least open, listen.
edit on 19-7-2011 by ergastulum because: "NO reason not to at least open, listen."

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

Before you can start to discredit what this guy has to say you have to look at where he gets his info from.

From what I can tell this guy goes searching for the truth. He doesn't just sit in front of a computer searching links and web sites to comment on. While most of it can be pretty hard to swallow, a lot has credibility in my eyes. He isn't talking to Jim Bob Hickery down on the pig farm. He seeks out wise men from tribes that speak of history not written in books anymore. I mean who knows what the Romans destroyed when they started taking over land and burning all the books and knowledge of the land. Don't forget what the University of Chicago did to the encyclopedias when they hired scholars to rewrite history. It happens all the time in the news...

Just watch Fox...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
David Icke is Truth revealing in many Realities. The ones who see him as crazy are the ones imho that are not open minded to the Revelations happening daily since the beginning of time. We are like little peons...we mean nothing to the Big Guys. We are not taken into consideration because the mass of us are a threat...so with that said David reveals truth that sometimes may be unsettling to the viewer and if this happens....boom...he is crazy.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The stories, are just the tip of the iceberg of what is really occurring, though those who come forth with info, have an angenda, quite often given to them. So there is a difference between Dan Burisch, John Lear, for example. Dr. Deagle, to Miriam Delicado. Some are mixing in truth with disinfo. Dr. Deagle is giving a lot of good info, and George Green, though I really have a hard time trusting someone who fondles gold coins. But he's giving out some real info. Dan has a different thing going on.

Some dont believe a lot of things. For example that Dan is a black op, as he had a cover career. Then you do some deep searches and you discover that Caltech invited Dr. Dan Burish to give a speech, and he did. That credentialed him immediately.

I know far more goes on than this personally. I have vague recollection under the memory caps of the under ocean bases. I was told I was going. I don't want to remember that stuff.

Miriam Delicado, I could say alot on that. I recognized the energy off her, and know a bit about who she's dealing with, for they are a part of my experiences. She's from BC too, which is interesting. I can sense quite a bit based on locations, markers, where bases are. I can even sense them. On this thread, can't share the trouble I got into sensing a base, that was connected to a string of them up the coast form South America to BC.
But that one also gained my protection as compassion/unconditional love IS the answer. That is not only how one gains protection in ufology, but spiritually as well.

Not only that, but I've noticed that many of us, who are awake, are positioned in areas of danger. ie. coastlines, radiation areas, (we're getting nuked). It seems as if the purpose of our being here, once awake, is not personal safety. It is to bring areas at risk into safety, or ARKs, acts of random kindness, whether that be Physical Safety, or Spiritual/Rapid Shifts, to get people aware and sharing with each other, caring about each other. If we're in a cycle that will affect the entire world, staying alive an extra few months or years, is not the goal, as much as Doing The Work We Came To Do, if we woke up. In infinity, what is a few months or years, when there is No Time, when even movement itself is a perception?

So, its up to you to seek yourself. Everything around us in the media is a lie, carefully orchestrated illusion. No one forces anyone to believe anything. If your friend has a life altering ET or supernatural experience tomorrow, or an NDE, and has a lot to share, about paradigm altering stuff, you have a choice what to think.

When 3 people stand outside and witness a craft at about 200 feet, go slowly over their roof, those 3 have a choice too. 1 will say, we all had a group hypnosis, that wasn't real. The second will know he had a real sighting but not pursue it much. The third is in contact with them. We all have a choice based on frequency, awareness and comfort zone.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

PREACH THE TRUTH DAVE!!!!
SH*T YEAH!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
ok, im not the biggest fan of David Icke, i find the whole reptilian thing a bit hard to swallow, but some of the things he says are really starting to make me think this guy might have more of a clue than we think

Yes - - the point is he makes you think. To not just accept the propaganda we have lived with for centuries.

Its unfortunately that many people get hung up on the Reptilian thing - - - that because of it - they close there eyes and mind to anything else Icke says.

If you read the Terra Papers - - it makes the Reptilian thing - - a bit more real - - at least to me. If you believe everything is energy and thought creates - - - it makes shape shifting a bit more real - - at least to me.

Just don't get hung up on one thing - - - and ignore the rest.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thank you very much for your well written reply.
I do also admit D. Icke does not speculate, as you articulated.
I do, though, thank you also to the reference to Bill Cooper. Read "Behold..." in "94, and am up on most all of the Hour of Time series PDF. I thank RAW for introducing me to the not so mainstream, but i do credit Mr. Cooper for getting me hooked.
Anyway, very well thought out response, and sorry I took so long to reply. I mostly just lurk.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
David Icke is a slick marketeer who is selling to a niche that lacks critical thinking abilities, and has deep enough pockets to give him a very nice living.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join