It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens using orbs of light to abduct people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i don't know what to say, i have visions and that is why my avatar is crazy as a loon, i will not say anything f up

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Orbs are many things, and are a part of some abductions. They can be sensors, and assist. However, they are usually Spirits/Entities or disembodied ETs, akin to astral projection. And that also can be a part of what is called ufology and people being abducted or pulled.

I've had medical checkups, the blankets move, the bed indents, things on my fingers and head, and though I'm in a state of high panic, and praying asking for assistance, from Goodness, God, Higher Self, been told, You do know this is the past don't you, and instantly lights out, blackness falls until morning.

I've also had checkups that I got out of, stood up, and went to take my antibiotic that I'd forgotten that night, had my now 20 year old son, then 19, tell me, that there was a blue orb, 1 meter across, at my midback at the sink.

Note we've not only seen crafts, but had experiences and my son who I mentioned, missing time episodes while up in the night.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
vission, a baby is born in the white house. soon, you will see it on the news.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I saw an bright yellowish orb years ago with my brother while we were driving home from Church one night. It was just above the treeline and couldn't be very big at all maybe a few feet from one side to the other. I noticed he slowed down a little but we just kept going. I just kept staring at it not saying a word as we came up to it, it smoothly moved off and picked up speed at the same height but going towards a field back in the general direction that we came from. All I could make myself say was, 'did you see that?' And all he said was "Yeah" I wish I had been more specific when I asked that, and I've never had the guts to ask him about it again. At the time I use to think, was that an angel, now I'll admit I'm not sure, but I know one thing, it didn't look like something that was 'built'
edit on 10-9-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
here is the story, i don't care if you believe or not. I was sleeping and my girlfriend woke me up, she said at first she screamed, but i did not hear that, anyway, she woke me up , by shaking me several times and i awoke, and she said, what is that, is said i don't know , it was in front of the tv at the time and then later moved to the left sid e of the tv. we watched it for avout five minutes and i decided i wanted to touch it, so, i started out of my bed and the thing moved , i proceeded to it and it faded thru the wall, when it did i could see outside. When it did this the thing that started out a golfball size faded into nothing and when nothing the light then i could not see nothing outside , there where no lights on the shades were drawn, the animals wherer silent even the crickets made no noise, we had crickets in the cage for the gecko. ANyway, that is the thing and i have and she has we both have had vissions ever since, i do not know what to think of it other than crazy. We were both awake, she al]erted me to the fact. THE vissions are more intense now people are so, i don't know what to say, indifferent

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
there are things that happened and the op and me simmilarities.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i don't know why, i was drawn to this page.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i have this one last thing to say, i was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardio myapathy. At the time before, i did not know i had this. i was sitting in my recliner and my heart started doing things, i got dizzy, i got up and paced the floor. A day later i figured i should get checked and they ran vigorus tests and that is when i found out. The muscle, the heart is growing, at first was a test to see and several examinations concluded that it still growing. family members sceptical, but i loose oxegen, hard to go or do a load cause i have issues. Now i am a DRUNK, and i know it a genetic issue, still i am scared. I go to the grocery store and i walk like i am an old man, because if i walk any faster i loose my breath. oops, i'm sorry, i got out of context. I am what i am, and the story that I told is the truth and lisa will back it up. I don't know, maybe when i saw this thing, i had a lapse of oxegen or something, but why would lisa see the same thing? I am confused. YOU see, i have no memory of childhood from 0- to 8 years old. Now i can understand that no memory from ages 0-to maybe 5 , but 8 what happened? I don't know. I remember when i went to boot camp and we went thru the gas chamber and we took oof our mask and everyone ran from the place and i stood there with it oof and with no problems, i did not understand, theye asked me to exit. I had no effects, i did not understnd. I was in santiago. In 1988, around then, no effect, i have pics, and i just stand there dumbfunded. the next thing everyone was running out of the place. I had to rescue a woman who was out of breath, i dragged her out of there. ME and lind, lind vacated, but came in later to rescue me,but i was already pulling a woman out. The gas or whatever had no effect on me, i was only trying to help others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join