It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

>sigh<

Did you just make up that Latin sounding name for them?

Cirrus AVIATICUS

Cirrus AVIATICUS

LIST of CLOUD TYPES (for educational purposes)

IMAGES for Cirrus AVIATICUS

And, just "clouds":

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How many times are you going to discredit yourself? Now it's SMOKE coming out of my car's tailpipe! Right! I don't have a 2011 BMW, but she ain't smokin' yet! Is anybody reading this?

edit on 5/30/2011 by TheRealMrX because: more thughts

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
According to all United States federal government organizations, chemtrails do not exist and/or are a conspiracy theory. They say the white lines in the sky stretching from horizon to horizon are normal jet contrails.

Yes, only contrails exist. Are you paid by carnicorn to spread this crap?

Somehow, I assume using theoretical physics, these contrails can first appear as small white lines high in the sky then, over the course of hours, expand as they float down to earth first creating small clouds and finally a haze.

Wrong, they are made of the same thing as clouds (ice crystals) and so they can persist just as a cloud does. The haze is from fronts coming in bringing in more clouds (the contrails stay in the air because the conditions are right for the clouds AND the contrails, hence why it gets hazy).

No need to debunk the rest, you have only read information pertinent to chemtrails. Have a read at www.contrailscience.com.

Well said my friend...

Anybody who believes in this chemtrail crap needs too look at the sky for real.
I mean dont you think some bad crap would be happening to us if they were real?
Nothing has happened to anybody!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't see too many around right now.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Quite dodging the question. How can people take you seriously if you can't back up your assertions.

How do you know contrails don't last longer than two minutes?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

HOW do you *know* contrails don't "last longer than 2 minutes"??

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Ok, so you don't think chemtrails are real. How revolutionary! Maybe this site isn't the best place to do your research being that it is infested with deniers.

And maybe,just maybe,because this IS a conspiracy site,we could have the "believers" give one ounce of "PROOF",to what they "CLAIM",as chemtrails.Chemtrail threads,and forms are FULL of believers,with no solid proof,except what they see. Im sorry if I sat on the fence too long on this,but I have waited patiently for someone,anyone to give me proof. You have given NO proof.

I saw 26 trails in the air,I also live right by a major airport. I "think" they are chemtrails......................
I have NO proof,but trust me...................
See how it looks?
edit on 30-5-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I remember as a child playing outside, watching planes/jets fly overhead where contrails dessipate behind them... I never remember trails expanding to the point causing an overcast until only a few years back. And to the debunkers, well, how can you look at history and some of the things we've done to innocent people, testing in the name of science, and not be a little bit concerned that maybe something is going on. Spraying over a population is nothing new. It is also my understanding that tests/experiments are permitted on the general population as long as it is for the better of humanity. I think that anything can be argued to be for the benefit of mankind in some form or other. Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I just gave you a 2000 lb. bunker busting bomb of truth, buddy. It's called Chemtrails 101!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

Yeah, I guess he's right because he goes on and on about something that can be explained in two sentences. I guess it's quantity not quality that matters to you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So how long to contrails last, and why?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhodin

Great post! I, of course, agree with you about the spraying stuff, but I disagree about the other part. I think it is more black and white. I think there are very powerful people in our society who are completely consumed by evil and at certain times, they and their minions can become successful at carrying out something as inhuman as chemtrails. The purpose of it may not even be population reduction; although there is evidence for that. I have also heard the idea that chemtrails are sprayed for intelligence purposes because they create a dust on everything that makes high tech surveillance equipment work. Whatever their reason is for doing it, I do not believe the people responsible have our best interests at heart in any way. Cheers!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No. This was from 2001-2009.

I spent hours and hours outside. I have never seen this "haze" that you talk about. I have watched plane contrails streak across the sky, as normal, and then dissipate. I have also seen the same thing except it spreads out across the sky. This is completely normal. It's all related to meteorology.

Plus, why would TPTB poison themselves?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Rhodin

I think there are very powerful people in our society who are completely consumed by evil and at certain times, they and their minions can become successful at carrying out something as inhuman as chemtrails. The purpose of it may not even be population reduction; although there is evidence for that. I have also heard the idea that chemtrails are sprayed for intelligence purposes because they create a dust on everything that makes high tech surveillance equipment work.

Lets step back for a second. Powerful, terribly evil people are spraying the world to reduce the population? They'd be killing themselves! Even if they were immune, their food wouldn't. Their water would be poisoned. Everything would be poisoned by chemtrails. High tech surveillance not work? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of all these new laws they have passed? It would be completely counter to everything that has happened recently that allows the government to surveil our lives!

Please try to keep your argument consistant with the common consensus of TPTB.

Oh and by any chance do you have a source for that idea?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Everything there (and, the same post you made at the "DiscloseTV" site) is nothing more than the same load of rubbish that every "chem"-trail site spews, in the Internet.

This is nothing new, as far as *claims* being made, and there is ZERO evidence, anywhere, to support any of it.

Living in San Rafael......wonder, you don't know ATS member "MathiasAndrew", by any chance?? Seems to me, he might live up in your neck of the woods......IIRC.

I am really quite a bit embarrassed.....you even bothered the San Rafael City Council, with this?? I mean, it's one thing, anonymously online....but, to show one's face in public, with this? I think there is some under-estimating of the intelligence of people....but, of course, there also are the ever-present gullible sorts..........

edit on Sun 29 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)
Just the fact that there are so many disinfo shills like you prove to me they do exist. I now know for sure . thanx for giving up your positon so easily.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner50cal
Just the fact that there are so many disinfo shills like you prove to me they do exist. I now know for sure . thanx for giving up your positon so easily.

Soo....your evidence that chemtrails exist is that here are people who look at actual evidence and say there is no evidence that chemtrails exist?

Yeah I can see how that works among conspiracy theorists....."hey dude - there's no evidence of it, and and there's even people SAYING there's no evidence, so it's gotta be true! Awwweeeessssoooommmmmmeeeee!"

There's nothing that proves a conspiracy theory like setting low standards, then consistently failing to reach them!

edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
You "non-chemtrailers" act like the government doesn't have any secrets.
You "non-chemtrailers" act like the government is 100% transparent.
You "non-chemtrailers" act like you know the existence (or non-existance) of every ongoing 'secret' project.
You "non-chemtrailers" act like somebody should know every little detail of something before commenting (even down to names of people).
You "non-chemtrailers" set unrealistic expectations while having extremely low expectations of yourselves.
You "non-chemtrailers" aren't worth my time

Which "debunker" ever said this was a secret government project?
If you know about it, how can it be "secret?"

I've provided my sources many times that show that contrails are normal jet exhaust.

Ice-supersaturation in the upper troposphere has long been inferred from the observation of long-lasting aircraft contrails in otherwise clear air [e.g., B rewer,1 946], but only recently has instrumentation been capable of accurately measuring ice-supersaturation from aircraft at cold temperatures.
Some degree of ice-supersaturation must have been present in the clear air to maintain the contrail, but a higher ice supersaturation must be required to produce ice crystals from the ambient aerosol population.
ir.library.oregonstate.edu...

Global radiative forcing from contrail cirrus

Contrail cirrus initially form behind cruising aircraft as line-shaped contrails and transform into cirrus-like clouds or cloud clusters in favourable meteorological conditions, occasionally covering large horizontal areas. They have been tracked for up to 17 h in satellite observations. They remain line-shaped, and therefore easily distinguishable from natural cirrus, for only a fraction of their lifetime.

Contrail cirrus are composed of ice crystals that—similarly to natural cirrus—reflect solar short-wave radiation and trap outgoing long-wave radiation
Contrail cirrus form and persist in air that is ice-saturated, whereas natural cirrus often require high ice supersaturation to form. This implies that in a substantial fraction of the upper troposphere, contrail cirrus can persist in supersaturated air that is cloud-free, thus increasing high cloud coverage.
www.nature.com...

See also:

"SUCCESS"("Subsonic aircraft: Contrail and Cloud Effects Special Study" experiment)

"FIRE-II" (the “First ISCCP Research Experiment, Phase II”)

These are not "secret government projects", but show scientifically the composition of and conditions for jet contrails.

It is worth my time to apply rational reasearch to find the truth of any matter.

Deny ignorance
jw
edit on 30-5-2011 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheRealMrX
So you believe the government hides them or creates them?

Yeah. Debunk it! Get off your rear end and find me a federal government agency that admits chemtrails are real. I'd be very interested to know who they are.

They would be the same ones who confirm Thor, Nibiru, Santa Claus and elves in your garden.

You can't expect anyone to "confirm" a myth!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by phishyblankwaters

What's there to learn? Contrails are simple. They evaporate in under 2 minutes.

How do you knw that?

The chemtrail phenomenon is complex, so that is what I write about here.

What is complex about it....apart from trying to prove they exist without one single skerrick of evidence??

Deniers like you try to confuse the issue with nonsense like this.

Evidence isn't nonsense - unsubstantiated assertion that you won't back up is nonsense.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join