It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Wow! Your arguments are really unclear.

What - yuo don't understand that contrails have been around since 1918, and so that's 93 years of them, and no-one has been poisoned, there's no odd diseases found floating around in the atmosphere, etc for those 93 years?

What about that was unclear to you?

Do you expect anyone to believe you.

I'm happy if htey believe hteverifiable and credible evidence.

Look at the crystal clarity in my piece, then compare it to what you just wrote. It looks like there's a party in your head, but nobody's home.

your long winded rambling repetition of all the same old chemmie drivel seems clear to you does it?

I think perhaps you've sniffed in 1 too many engine exhausts trying to find a chemtrail!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Ok. I've said what I have to say tonight. I'm going to ease off for now and let you fight amongst yourselves. For those of you with brains, I suggest you get this document out to all the people who could use guidance. I do not appeal to trolls OR slaves.

edit on 5/29/2011 by TheRealMrX because: syntax

edit on 5/30/2011 by TheRealMrX because: two words added

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You have read my posts and I have been entirely clear. Quit trying to call me out using our own tool against me.

Which is Nothing.

If you haven't gotten it by now I am sorry.

edit on 29-5-2011 by Frater210 because: it.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You and I are being sprayed. Your family and mine are being sprayed. Your friends and mine are being sprayed.

Are the government officials and their families immune from the toxins that the rest of us breathe, eat and drink... or are they okay knowing that they're killing themselves as well?

edit on 30-5-2011 by JudasIscariot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

According to all United States federal government organizations, chemtrails do not exist and/or are a conspiracy theory.

I've often seen references to the federal gov. or "TPTB" as being involved in "chemtrail" disinformation.

Can you please identify the specific Federal government agencies/departments?
Could you point me to the Federal government statements or publications?

(I know about the CFR, et al. Please exclude private groups and NGOs; I want to know what specific Federal government departments are saying about "chemtrails.")

Thanks for enlightening me here.

jw

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I was hoping for a more formal post. Generally a 101 is introduction to something.

It would be nice if all the chemtrail advocates got together and;

1) Defined what a chemtrail actually is. (seems to be some variations on this)

2) The methods they are sprayed. (seems to be some variations on this)

3) Where the chemicals are being manufactured.

4) How these chemicals are being mixed and what solution.

5) The procedure of how samples are taken.

6) Where samples were taken.

7) Which verifiable labs conducted the results and within what tolerances.

8) How many times the tests have been made and are they repeatable and predictable.

9) A list of people working on the subject and their equipment and methods.

10) Who is actually behind this and to what end. (seems to be some variations on this)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Great!

Now that this thread has passed through the alimentary canal of the New Thread top.

If you are down with STS1 (Silence Till September 1st)

Then let us flag the living bejeezus out of this thread so that we can keep the prime fear mongers percolating at the top of the Geo-engineering forum thread list.

Don’t respond to it.

Just keep it burbling to give yourself something compulsive to do….

It’s going to be great to have three months off.

Folks, listen. Don’t allow your energy to be drawn in to this type of thing and be wasted.

Because that is what it is designed to do.

Rather,

Draw close to your families over the next three months and give them the extra energy that you conserve.
They are going to need it at this time of great turbulence in our world.

It is best to lay this down now. We have gotten no where.

Allow the Vacuum to do its work. Don’t post on these threads and feed the fear and waste precious energy.

We know what we are seeing.

Go Here...

For a Great Thread on Fear...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Edit.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I've contacted many of them and it's like banging your head against a brick wall. They ALL lie about chemtrails; across the board. Like I wrote, they ALL say chemtrails don't exist and/or say they are a conspiracy theory. If you want to know what a specific organization thinks about them, I suggest you contact them. I am tired of the skull fractures. If you can find a Federal government agency that gives you ONE INCH on chemtrails, I would like very much to know who they are.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Thank you for your prompt reply.

So, when you say in the very first line of this thread that:

According to all United States federal government organizations, chemtrails do not exist and/or are a conspiracy theory

the only proof of this assertion is the statement itself; and, you have no records or replies from them making these denials.

Personally, I have yet to hear ANY "United States federal government organization" make ANY statement is these regards. To my way of thinking, that is not denial, it is indifference. Have any of the ones you've contacted given written denials?

Is it your position then, that it is "all United States federal government organizations" which are responsible for "chemtrails," or only some of them, or some or all of them are abetting others by their silence/denial?

jw

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW
I was hoping for a more formal post. Generally a 101 is introduction to something.
It would be nice if all the chemtrail advocates got together and;
1) Defined what a chemtrail actually is. (seems to be some variations on this)
2) The methods they are sprayed. (seems to be some variations on this)
3) Where the chemicals are being manufactured.
4) How these chemicals are being mixed and what solution.
5) The procedure of how samples are taken.
6) Where samples were taken.
7) Which verifiable labs conducted the results and within what tolerances.
8) How many times the tests have been made and are they repeatable and predictable.
9) A list of people working on the subject and their equipment and methods.
10) Who is actually behind this and to what end. (seems to be some variations on this)

Great questions, jd.

Mr. X just joined 5/27 so he has not had an opportunity to respond to my 5/10 request for a specific hypothesis, but I am going to ask him to do so.

(Sadly, only Thermo Klein attempted to formulate a hypothesis, but he gave up due to internal inconsistencies.)

Thus far, it appears that MrX's initial assertion is merely hearsay; reporting an off-thread conversation as proof of the matter asserted ("All US govenment ...deny ... .).

jw
edit on 30-5-2011 by jdub297 because: add link

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You "non-chemtrailers" act like the government doesn't have any secrets.
You "non-chemtrailers" act like the government is 100% transparent.
You "non-chemtrailers" act like you know the existence (or non-existance) of every ongoing 'secret' project.
You "non-chemtrailers" act like somebody should know every little detail of something before commenting (even down to names of people).
You "non-chemtrailers" set unrealistic expectations while having extremely low expectations of yourselves.
You "non-chemtrailers" aren't worth my time

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

At the time of this writing, they were spraying us something fierce today above San Francisco. They often do it before a weather front coming in. Lines in every direction, a big X in the sky and then the inevitable haziness.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

please tell me that is a typo. You didn't just say that. I am sorry your town got sprayed. Make sure to wear your mask when going outside. And when you come back in, grab an encyclopedia and look up "weather".
It might explain some of the visual representations you have been experiencing.

DO NOT GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT YOUR MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If they can't even be bothered to learn about basic contrails, how can we take any claims of chemtrails seriously?

honestly, if you can't be bothered to learn about the 1 topic that would help you point out "chemtrails" you are not doing research and are merely a conspiracy bandwagon jumper, like most.

If you expect to be taken seriously and listened to, you'd best spend 5 minutes (honestly, that's all it will take) learning about NORMAL contrails.

Once you have done that, come back and post up all the fear mongering you want, and we'll dissect each claim as we have countless times before.

But as long as you all, all of you, get 1 basic simple fact wrong, you're whole argument goes out the window.

"Chemtrails are real and different than contrails"

How are they different if you have ZERO understanding of contrails? Can't you see why you are the laughing stock of the conspiracy community? Bigfoot, reptillian alien ufos, HAARP, all of those guys are laughing at YOU.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

You "non-chemtrailers" act like the government doesn't have any secrets. You "non-chemtrailers" act like the government is 100% transparent. You "non-chemtrailers" act like you know the existence (or non-existance) of every ongoing 'secret' project. You "non-chemtrailers" act like somebody should know every little detail of something before commenting (even down to names of people). You "non-chemtrailers" set unrealistic expectations while having extremely low expectations of yourselves.

Actually we do none of those things, but again, that's what chemtrailers are great at, making stuff up.

Until you guys can learn the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail, most of us should be done with you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Not only do you have proof but you have laid it out all very well. Great job! Lot's of hard work putting these dots together. I also know that they are using Aluminum + forgot particles...to spread threw the clouds. I believe that threw chem trails and HARRP bad things are happening. I also think people across the midwest, south and even west that are hearing sonic booms, it has something to do with all this as well. We're not the only Country as you say that is using whether modification..but the Powers that Be think we're the only ones that know how to control it and it's the rest of the World that's *f* everything up.... lol *sigh*

btw..all the rotton comments you've gotten..not just rotten but down right insulting. They offer their 5words of bloated hot air and then rush off... paid trolls...dis-info agents...come on now...we know ATS is well known on the Evil side of town..they'll go to any lengths to lie to us all... ignore them! When you try to argue with them...they'll keep coming and coming and coming. Once you shut them down by not walking in to their trap..they'll find someone else to harAsS.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Not only do you have proof but you have laid it out all very well.

Oh, dear.....there is not a speck of proof, in that rant....it is the same ridiculous claims, over and over again. ALL of them already long ago shown to be bunk.

Critical, logical thinking skills......you can't buy them; you have to exercise them....and then they build up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

It sounds like you have a lot of questions. If my piece did not answer your questions, I suggest you get to researching some answers because I have told you everything I know. I will not do YOUR research for you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Yeah. Debunk it! Get off your rear end and find me a federal government agency that admits chemtrails are real. I'd be very interested to know who they are.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by jaydeePNW

It sounds like you have a lot of questions. If my piece did not answer your questions, I suggest you get to researching some answers because I have told you everything I know. I will not do YOUR research for you.

I've always been a bit bemused by this common response. Why is there nowhere that I can just go and read the case for chemtrails in a nice format that explains everything well, and is backed up with verifiable evidence?

Why do people have to "do research" over and over again? Why don't you just TELL them what the evidence is.

If this is such huge world-altering conspiracy, why is it so hard to get evidence? Does nobody care?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join