It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

So, TheRealMrX, explain how you can tell that contrails should not last more than 2 minutes.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I personally don't doubt that governments do spay chemicals in the sky etc, although I don't for one minute think that its a pravailent as people on here seem to believe.
There is no set time it must take for a contrail to dissipate as temperature, humidity, wind etc can vastly fluctuate at altitude.
I mean porton down over here has been know to do airbourne tests on areas of the uk.
www.nr23.net...

I also remember reading once that they sent a ship out along the south coast emitting something on the populus so I don't doubt they experiment by air aswell.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
THIS thread, titled " *Chemtrails* (not a word) 101 ".

Now, is time to begin the education process. First, a teaser, in video form:

CONTRAILS 202

There will be no pop-quizzes yet, too early in the class. But be sure to pay close attention, as you never know when a test will be presented.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That is not the OP's topic is it?
Perhaps I misunderstood.......no, the topic is what you believe amounts to "Chemtrails 101."

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

My point is that the user is discredited. I suggest you go check out the last few pages of that thread. I have users attacking me that support blatantly false information. Maybe I should just stop feeding them. Users like that are not providing me with an opportunity to present thoughtful discussions. In fact, I'm over it! I'll assume you have a bit more sense about you. Please give me the reasons why you think my OP is no good.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Here is another neat little video that may help explain what you may have seen.

Just trying to help another member educate themselves. Nothing personal.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Here is a good addition to your post'

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
reply to post by jaydeePNW

It sounds like you have a lot of questions. If my piece did not answer your questions, I suggest you get to researching some answers because I have told you everything I know. I will not do YOUR research for you.

No, I don't have any questions actually. I simply posted 10 things that chemtrailers should all get together and do so they can look at least a little realistic. The 10 things I posted are basic scientific method. When a scientist does reaserch and makes a claim they have to prove evidence through their research and experiements before anyone will take them seriously. Scientists don't say, "this is how it is if you don't believe it do your own research".

Here is a little insight on scientific method;

The scientific method is a way to ask and answer scientific questions by making observations and doing experiments.
The steps of the scientific method are to:

Ask a Question
Do Background Research
Construct a Hypothesis
Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
Communicate Your Results

Scientific Method Explained
Now, the very first thing you do if you don't want anyone to take you seriously is to tell them to do the work for you. You are the one rampaging about chemtrails so you do the work and prove your results. There seems to be enough of you guys spread out across the USA that you all can get together, make a procedure and carry out these tests following that procedure. If you are so sure these exist you guys can pool your efforts and make a well researched documentary. You have to use credible sources for testing though. Not billy joe in his barn hodling a vile with blue stuff in it. Real soil testing labs are common as they do tests for farmers. They are not all that expensive either. The local place does it for like $30 a test. If $30 a test isn't worth your health then okay I guess...

Untill then you are just doing nothing but yapping in forums with unreliable "evidence" and very few people will really care, especially being most people don't seem to have chronic health problems that high levels of these chemicals would produce. Most people I know are living just fine.

So no, I will not do my own research as I don't have any reason to believe chemtrails exist. I am not debunker or a denier, I simply don't see any real evidence to sway me in the direction that they are real. All I see is a bunch of unsubstantiated rambling and some youetube vids anyone can twist for their agenda.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I wish the chemtrailers, on one of their "Chemtrail Awareness Days", would actually coordinate together to watch air traffic, go to airports, and maybe they could pitch it on a flight tracking subscription site. One of them could monitor it, and when one of them suspects a plane overhead is "spraying", that person could look it up on the flight tracker and identify it.

But in 13 years of the chemtrail conspiracy, they have done nothing like that. Not even a single one trying to get a job at an airport either.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Please give me the reasons why you think my OP is no good.

Because it says:

The fact that these exhausts persist means that they are of particulate matter. Contrails are unaduIterated and typically disappear within 2 minutes, while chemtrails can linger for hours.

That's the basis of your entire argument. Yet it's WRONG. Contradicted by all known science and history.

So unless you can back up that statement, then you have to retract it. Until you do that, then there's no point anyone addressing anything else from your OP.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Yes, it is too bad that the powers that be have us scurrying around in order to get something we are already entitled to; chemtrail free skies. I'm sure that whatever is done, it will never be enough to satisfy you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Why don't you start the boycott now by not posting anything else? My OP speaks for itself and you are not contributing anything constructive.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yes, it is too bad that the powers that be have us scurrying around in order to get something we are already entitled to; chemtrail free skies. I'm sure that whatever is done, it will never be enough to satisfy you.

But, wouldnt that be your evidence?? How are you all going to have your "chemtrail free skies" without actually investigating? Or is it just easier to sit around on chemtrail board and talk to each other about how you are getting sprayed, but never actually do any single thing about it.

If you really want skies free of trails, are you willing to start holding protests to ban aviation? Or to ban flights on days favorable for contrails?

Or even better, maybe you should start a movement to ban aircraft from flying up high where they make contrails! That will really stop all of that pollution!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

My OP speaks for itself.........

Yes.....let's now examine the OP....point by point? How's that, for an idea?? Breaking it down, into bite-sized pieces:

Somehow, I assume using theoretical physics, these contrails can first appear as small white lines high in the sky then, over the course of hours, expand as they float down to earth first creating small clouds and finally a haze.

Now, turning this over to the class, for discussion:

How many mistakes are just in that opening snippet? Anyone??

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yeah, my OP was something I just wrote in like 15 minutes one day. Like I said, you will never be satisfied.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Okay, Okay. Just for kicks and giggles, lets run with your OP for a second. You say that a contrail cannot last longer than 2 minutes right? And if it last longer than 2 minutes, then it has to be a chemtrail. That's your assumption right?

Okay. I don't agree but let's continue.

I lived about 12 miles outside of Washington, DC for 8 years. It is one of the busiest air corridors in the nation. In all of my years, I witnessed thousands of flights flying over my house/neighborhood/school every year. With your OP in mind, I can remember days where the sky was covered in contrails, uh i mean, chemtrails.

If I, along with millions of other individuals, who I shall add were high ranking military/government/banking/etc officials, were exposed to this "haze" day in and day out, how are we not dead?

And if it is not poison, than what exactly is it that these Chemtrails are supposed to be doing? I remember blue sky days, I remember clear air days.

Just answer me that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Why don't you start the boycott now by not posting anything else? My OP speaks for itself and you are not contributing anything constructive.

I'm not boycotting you. I'm asking you to back up the basis of of your post. Explain why contrails can't last more than two minutes.

The reason I'm focusing on that, it that everything else is based on that being true. So if it's wrong, then you have to change everything else in your post, so there's no point addressing the rest of your post until we clear up this one matter.

So go ahead, explain to the general public why contrails can't last more than two minutes.

Here's some references to check on how long they can last.

contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Thank you for keeping it civil. If you saw the sky covered in jet plane emissions, then these were chemtrails. I am assuming you speak of an era sometime after the early 1990's when chemtrails apparently became nationally prevalent. I write 'apparently' because this fact is very difficult to discern. But, by most accounts this was when they started. You all did not die from the spraying because the chemtrails to which you were exposed were probably the common type which may kill you only after long, repeated exposures. I have, though read in William Thomas' book 'Chemtrails Confirmed' that the chemtrail sprayers will sometimes put way nastier stuff into the mix as well. In the book you will find reports of 1 plane flying over a town spraying stuff, then all hell breaks loose. The emergency room at the local hospital becomes filled with people gasping for breath. Many have died shortly after being sprayed with the nastier stuff. The more common chemtrails don't kill you immediately, but they are bad for you and they destroy our ecosystem.

edit on 5/30/2011 by TheRealMrX because: syntax

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join