It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new state of the art toilets by kohler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I suppose the spray bar could double as a good drinking fountain for the kids and the dog .

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
And what happens when the power goes out? The more advanced the technology, the less you can do when you lose power. You could always have a back-up outhouse.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Don't you know how to use the sea shells?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If you buy this you might as well be throwing your money down the #ter! Only a moron (Bill gates) with alot of money to waste would buy such a thing,its like an 4G toilet,it comes with a touch screen remote and a water fountain ggggrrrrrr!!! Hell, they might as well put in a GPS device so they know where and when your crapping at all times. Just a thought,I mean if your gonna spend 7G's$$$$

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourloko911
If you buy this you might as well be throwing your money down the #ter! Only a moron (Bill gates) with alot of money to waste would buy such a thing,its like an 4G toilet,it comes with a touch screen remote and a water fountain ggggrrrrrr!!!

Yes, but I bet Gates pup will be the most spoiled doggie on the block.
Isn't it worth it for this alone?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I thought it looked like a small washing machine.
What's with having a toilet in the living room?
It looks like germs would have a hay day hiding all over that thing. A toilet having music and a heat warmer, you may have a new term called the "toilet potato."
People will walk into your bathroom and never come out because they're jamming with music and warming their feet. I think the ad should have said an ideal gift for the man who has everything."

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is like me saying, I'm going to sit buck-naked on my leather seats in my Mercedes and take a sh** on it. I wonder if it comes with cruise control and a one-size fits all. And another thing, its hands-free. With a little dash of water on the bottom of your rim makes me think how are you going to use toilet paper without it sticking to your butt?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
you can get them online for like $4-5k. I might see if i can get one cheaper on ebay or something.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Haha.. the ad is so funny. Is she going to sit on that toilet? She looks so .. so,, what thats word, constipated.. What a party going on in this ad. haha.. Marketing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's alright.

But the question is...

WILL IT BLEND?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Funny true story (to me at least). First time I was in Tokyo, I was staying at a Marriott and ran into one of these toilets in the hotel room. Being the first time in Tokyo, I had never seen one.

I stumbled in in the middle of the night and hit the wrong button when I was finished, the "wand" like thing came out and shot water so high it hit the ceiling, almost got me in the face.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It just goes to show that if you build it, there's rich enough people out there to buy it. It could cost $20,000 and there would be someone willing to purchase it. You mind as well be wiping your ass with $100 bills.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00byn00b
Don't you know how to use the sea shells?

This made me laugh very hard:

www.i-mockery.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join