It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new state of the art toilets by kohler

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i ran across this new invention on my fb news feed and i just had to share it .. for those of you who want state of the art TOILETS and have 7000 bucks to waste on this awesome new invention from kohler called the numi toilet , then i must say this toilets for you...

kohler.com...#

Take Comfort. Take Control. Introducing Numi, Kohler’s most advanced toilet. The Numi toilet combines unmatched design, technology and engineering to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing. From its striking form and features to its unrivaled water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.

personally i think this is the most stupidest invention since the city of troy fell during an earthquake 3000 years ago ...
unbelieveable so folks tell me what you all think .
mods no im not trying to sell this thing .. just thought it needed its own thread .

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

WOW...

Now that is one cool Toilet..

You can even hook your Ipod up to it..

Woot!

+14 more 
posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I think the ad for it is positively hilarious. An attractive female, and a handsome man, dressed to the nines, hanging out around their toilet. Their toilet- which by the way- is visible from the windows.

"Honey! Lets PLEASE get dressed up and hang out by the toilet. We can have some drinks. Invite Jim and Kathy over as well, you know how much they dig our toilet."

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I love the fact that it has a blow drier for your hiney.

The illumination would make it a lot harder to use the excuse "it was dark" when my girls asks why i peed on the seat, though.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
and a video please

it's got it's own remote control
with music and seat heater.

some nice perks for the rich folk

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yea, the windows and hanging out with the toilet kind of turned me off to any of the neat features of it. Wonder if Tim Allen helped design it. I don't mind killing a few trees to use paper rather than a wash and dry.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
being able to say your toilet has a magnetic docking station is worth the price tag alone.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
After watching the video I think I would just take my roll of paper and hit the woods. That thing looked a bit scary in action.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

AND...this thread, from April 2011:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by boondock-saint

AND...this thread, from April 2011:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wow, sorry
did not see the prior thread

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

First of all, I wouldn't put the toilet THERE !!

Secondly....6 user presets
Is there a party in the potty or what

And thirdly, that wand thingy with 3 oscillating options makes it a fancy version of a French commode, and I can't help but wonder what would happen if you sat backwards on it

I better stop now before I go too far.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
They could come out with the partier toliet with head rest and hair holder for those bowl huggers.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
They could come out with the partier toliet with head rest and hair holder for those bowl huggers.

I read the features foot warmer, music, deodorizer, blow dryer they forgot a TV and fridge!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

First of all, I wouldn't put the toilet THERE !!

Secondly....6 user presets
Is there a party in the potty or what

And thirdly, that wand thingy with 3 oscillating options makes it a fancy version of a French commode, and I can't help but wonder what would happen if you sat backwards on it

I better stop now before I go too far.

Too Late....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think I'm in love.

"The Numi toilet combines unmatched design, technology and engineering to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing."

But can it cook?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I like it....particularly the features of a heated seat, feet warming device and music. This toilet is the Rolls Royce of toilets....it makes going to the bathroom more of a positive, relaxing and fun experience.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It may save water in the flush but how much does it use to clean your butt?

Who left the mess on the bidet wand? Would you want someone elses poo sliding across your tail?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I can feel a Reverse Kanga coming on !

The view would be spectacular...... so long as you dont look down.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nahh...too boxy for me. The first thing I"m gonna do when I get money to blow on a toilet is get a Toto Washlet.

Toto

There's a control panel for the wall.
It has a button for "rear cleansing."

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have here the technologie to go with that www.abovetopsecret.com...
from now on no reason to be constipated
it's a load of crap

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join