It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Kokesh Body Slammed for Dancing at Jefferson Memorial

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Staged event to cause fear. False flag or whatever name you want to call this acting job. Cops and protestors are acting. Be careful with this kind of propaganda.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
His anti-war stance seems to be why he connected with Code Pink. I think most Americans don't like or want war in general. We know that the rothschilds and certain other parties make money off perpetual wars. The real radicals use honest and good people in their game.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This is my favorite part of the movie. I was thinking of this with all this talk in the MSM the past week of the "Special Relationship" that the U.S. holds with Britain.

And with this talk that Iran may be responsible for 9/11, another psyops to get a foothold into Iran. Another excuse for war. By August, we'll be talking about what we are going to do with Iran about 9/11.

The instigators are hard at work destabilizing what's left of this country. The govt hires goons to come in and stir up false flags so that they can create more laws for your "protection". That, is what scares me. The fact that people will believe what they see in that video as real. They are doing this not for your entertainment, but for your reaction, for your anger. Don't believe the hype.

Look back to the past and what happened in the 60 's and 70's. Talk to people who are still alive that tried to participate in peaceful and civil disobedience. Their groups were infiltrated with trouble makers, designed to bust up the movement. People's Park for example, was a good idea, then it was infiltrated with goons. That whole event was set up to cause a civil war that never happened. If it was done before, it can be done again.

This site is about denying ignorance, and although I know disinfo comes here and tries to persuade other's opinions, which angers me a lot, I am NOT disinfo, I'm after truth and I'm for people looking between the lines.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I would have been smiling too. It was a silly situation. I've been in similar situations as an authority figure and I have to say that dude's smile is pretty natural. The difference is that he is still in that same robot job and I am not. I can see a little more clearly now the rain is gone. But, yeah, his smile seemed totally called for.

As for this situation being staged and faked? Staged by the crew filming and guests? Of course; you can't have a decent YouTube video if you didn't plan ahead. Staged by the dudes with walkies? No. Those dude weren't cops, sure... but they were being observed by many people and at least one cop (on film) so I really doubt they were somehow allowed to stage an event like this.

Given the things I had to do that were against the law when I was in that position, I'd say this is probably pretty normal for them. The problem is that it is now and that it is in our NATION'S CAPITAL. If our rights can be protected anywhere, it should be there. Apparently not.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
LMFAO
seriously somebody needs to get these guys there
youtu.be...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
4th of July, never mind celebrating independance from us British, the way things have turned out that was probably a bad move lol...but seriously i think you as a people need to become independant from your government...do some organising and start a revolution IMO

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
4th of July, never mind celebrating independance from us British, the way things have turned out that was probably a bad move lol...but seriously i think you as a people need to become independant from your government...do some organising and start a revolution IMO

I had to give you a star but I also wanted to shake you by your shoulders. We left England because it was a horrible scenario at the time. Us crazy Americans did just fine until WW2. Afterwards, you guys decided to put all your war-funds into helping people and we decided to spend it on more war. At that point, you guys (you and Scandinavia) became the beacon of civility. We? Egh...

Yeah. We need another exodus... the problem is we have no new promise land like America. We can only push out, not run away.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I said to my wife many years ago that if they didn't outlaw ROCK N ROLL music & dance immediately, it would eventually lead to serious social disobedience such as this...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What's next? arrest for walking around memorial?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Since when is it illegal to hug? Apparently you can't dance if you want too either. Those cops can't dance and since they can't dance then their no friends of ours (Sorry).

I think that cop is just p****d because he has to wear them stupid shorts. I don't think he's even a bicycle cop I think it was just take the mentally disabled to work day. That would explain the helmet.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

It doesn't matter if he is with code pink. It wouldn't matter if he was with KKK or a nazi. It doesn't matter if he forms a group that wants to make it legal to torture little kittens. Getting assaulted for these "funky moves" is wrong no matter what he believes in.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Wow. You guys really are obsessed with guns, aren't you? It's sad how you manage to turn even a completely unrelated thread into another rant about "gun grabbers"...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
This is what I was about to post. Any kind of group demonstration is not allowed on public memorials.

The reason being - it could result in damage to a priceless building.

This is NOT about freedom. It's about preservation. You wouldn't be allowed to wipe gravy off your chin with the Shroud of Turin, now would you?

If they had moved 20 feet to the side of the Lincoln Memorial they could have done anything they wanted. Public demonstrations & political activism happens all around these great monuments - just not ON them.

Don't be so over reactive that you forget logic and common sense.

The only time there was risk of so-called "damage", to the 'priceless building', is when the police stormed in, and started throwing people around.

It started when they broke up two people SLOW DANCING, extremely SLOWLY as two people tend to do when they dance SLOW. Then they started throwing people all over the place, and body slamming them to the ground and choking them.

The only thing "priceless" about this damn building, is the damn ideals that it REPRESENTS. No one should give a flying crap about this stupid building, at this point in time. Not after what is being witnessed here. The 'building' literally means nothing now. Might as well knock it down, because the ideas it was supposed to uphold, are being destroyed, right at Jefferson's feet.

I wonder if they were trying to protect the 'priceless building' when they kept telling the people to shut-up and be quiet? Sound reverberations against the walls might cause stress fractures perhaps? That must be why the Gods amongst men, jackbooted thugs decided to wrap their hands around the neck of an 8 year war veteran to the very country he stands on. Must be. Stop him from uttering a sound, so the priceless building doesn't crack, and so the fat tourists don't get upset. End of the world scenario, better start body slamming people.

I mean, they're really doing it aren't they. They are going to push this country into total chaos.

edit on 29-5-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
-Thomas Jefferson
----------
Declaration of Independence, selected quote:

" We hold these Truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying it's Foundations on such Principles and organizing such Powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and that accordingly all Experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, envinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty to throw off such Government, an to provide new Guards for their future Security."

In the Jefferson Memorial, this quote is engraved on the wall. Except that the majority of the quote, and the most important, are removed.

In the memorial, only this is on the wall:

We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, that to secure these rights governments are instituted among men.
Followed by a passage supporting the rights of states and colonies.

This is probably one of the greatest, most ironic, and most damning violations to this country's history in quite some time. Inexcusable.

As they say; The writing is on the wall.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Please don't say this as we. I was born well after these crap decisions were made. I sure as hell didn't have a say in the fact the you need a lisence or permit to take a crap. I would have rallied against this.

I say "we" as in the collective, but unless you are under 10 years old... yes you are apart of "we". I am just as guilty as everyone else. "Free Speech Zones" began during the Bush Jr years. However it did not start there. I have no idea when permits to protest actually started, it may have been before I became aware of what was going on around me, it may have been after and I just missed it. However, I am aware now so the thing we must all ask ourselves are... what can we do about it and what are we willing to sacrifice to right the wrong? No matter how you want to slice it... we will have to sacrifice to make it right. History has shown us that you can not gain rights without bloodshed.

Without bloodshed, there would be no Constitution. Look at the 60's and the Civil Rights Movement... how much blood was shed for Blacks to gain the rights they enjoy today, which are now being slowly stripped away, not just for Blacks, but for all of us.

It is the nature of American's to really turn and look the other way until something actually effects your day to day life. We are selfish by nature. Anyone else might even call it complacent. Americans are totally uncaring and complacent. We do not care about anything until it effects us directly. If it happens to someone else, we say, "Oh thats too bad. Thats wrong. That is not right" yet we do NOTHING about it... until it happens to us or someone else we actually care about. Then we stand up and demand change. As a society we are stupid and uncaring. We can not see past our nose. Society as a whole can not seem to grasp the way power is abused and we always hope for the best and continue to give trust to a Federal Government that bends us over and plows us like a 2 dollar whore. Then we sit back and wonder..how did we get here?

We got here by small incremental steps that we were too flippin stupid to realize that these small steps were part of a larger agenda....and now that people are starting to figure it out, it may be too little too late. So yes, I will sat "We" because "We" continue to allow it. "We" may bitch and moan on a message board, but "We" publicly do nothing. Weather that is because we are afraid of being ridiculed or chastised or labeled as a crazy or it is for some other reason, does not change the fact that Americans sit back and continue to get plowed until their day to day life is disrupted.

Maybe it is because we all feel we have too much to lose. We have lives, we have food, we have homes, we have cars and material possessions that we enjoy and are afraid that by moving to the fore front and being recognized will somehow take those possessions away. However the fact remains that possessions can easily be lost, and in the words of Gerald Celente..... "When people lose everything and there is nothing left to lose, they lose it".

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tonosama

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
REMINDER:

ATS Terms and Conditions are clear....
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Any calls for action, petitioning, causes, etc will be removed!
edit on May 28th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

well that kind of blows. afraid of actually being useful ATS? between this and some of the questionable thread take downs you have to wonder about ATS's agenda.

This site is for discussion, not recruitment. If you want to recruit for a movement, make your own website. Seems pretty damn simple to me.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikappa

Wow. You guys really are obsessed with guns, aren't you? It's sad how you manage to turn even a completely unrelated thread into another rant about "gun grabbers"...

I used guns and the second amendment as an example. I can use many others. So if it makes you happy... you pick the part of the Constitution and I will be more than happy to show you how how we have moved away from it.

By the way, you clearly missed the whole point of my post. Nice job.
edit on 29-5-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join