It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Kokesh Body Slammed for Dancing at Jefferson Memorial

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ok, so I'm beginning to get the picture. You are for shoving a "groups" ideology down someone's throat?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Code Pink = Agent provocateurs
The whole thing looked scripted to me.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm not sure but wasn't Adam Kokesh at one time affiliated with Black Bloc? They too are a bunch of agent provocateurs.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is what we get when we try to rub it in the cop's face regardless of his warning.
Freedom of expression hell yeah, but we also got to know common sense and order.
Cop : sir, you cannot do that in here; we will arrest you if you continue to do so (or something like that)
-Cops arrest them-
People join to get arrest because they thought "who are you to tell what I can't do, this is America" I ASSUME
-Cops continue to arrest some more-
Adam Kokesh started to dance and rub it in the cop's face.
Adam Kokesh refused to cooperate with the cop = of course he got arrested by the cop by ANY MEAN NECESSARY.

I always with 'the people' but this time I take the authority side.
Verdict: Intentional Povocation.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
This is what we get when we try to rub it in the cop's face regardless of his warning.
Freedom of expression hell yeah, but we also got to know common sense and order.
Cop : sir, you cannot do that in here; we will arrest you if you continue to do so (or something like that)
-Cops arrest them-
People join to get arrest because they thought "who are you to tell what I can't do, this is America" I ASSUME
-Cops continue to arrest some more-
Adam Kokesh started to dance and rub it in the cop's face.
Adam Kokesh refused to cooperate with the cop = of course he got arrested by the cop by ANY MEAN NECESSARY.

I always with 'the people' but this time I take the authority side.
Verdict: Intentional Povocation.

Yes, I very much agree with you.

As I stated earlier, I am all for protests, but there is a right and a wrong way to go about it. The video demonstrates exactly the wrong way to go about it!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Thank you.

The whole, "pick and choose" method. Do you honestly believe all you see in that clip? Now if you do, that is control. I've seen countless threads on the MSM conspiracy. Can it not stretch to private individuals on YouTube (which is SO reliable), or blogs, etc.
edit on 29-5-2011 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The reason I am sure that demonstrating IN the memorial is not allowed is because it is a famous tourist attraction. Imagine you payed thousands of dollars to come to America and tour the capitol, take pictures of you and your family in the monuments. Only when you get there.. there is a bunch of jerks dancing around ruining it! Do it outside.. that's why it is allowed outside. I'm all for free speech and protesting... but have a lil decency for people who pay a lot of money to visit something that's obviously important to them too.

The original group who did this at midnight should not of been arrested if that story is true. Who's experience did they disrupt? But going in the middle of the day and ruining peoples experience is not cool. I know I'd be pissed if I payed thousands to go there and all my pics have people doing the robot in them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Excuse me? You said there was something that didn't look right, and I just told you what it was. Now you are accusing me of shoving ideas down people's throats. No, sorry that is for certain people and their cronies in Congress and Wall Street. You don't like the truth, too bad!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
I am from the UK.

American spends BILLIONS of dollers they dont have, killing innocent people, in the name of "FREEDOME"

On US soil, this is illegil.

I fear for you Americans, you ARE a police state.
If this was to happen in the UK we would have taken to the streets already.
I am not advocating doing so (PLEASE I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD).

How can the USA justify this?

I fear for you, I feel sorry fory you, I pity you and I pray for you.

This is so sad. so very, very sad.

Peace and Love.

Shauny

and you NOT a police state ~!!! what country ISN'T one these days ~!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Thank you.

The whole, "pick and choose" method. Do you honestly believe all you see in that clip? Now if you do, that is control. I've seen countless threads on the MSM conspiracy. Can it not stretch to private individuals on YouTube (which is SO reliable), or blogs, etc.
edit on 29-5-2011 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

This was a total psyops. I watched the longer version of the clip the OP posted and it's easy to see it's all theater.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by KEMIK

Excuse me? You said there was something that didn't look right, and I just told you what it was. Now you are accusing me of shoving ideas down people's throats. No, sorry that is for certain people and their cronies in Congress and Wall Street. You don't like the truth, too bad!

Please tell me what looked right. A clip that was narrowed down to 53sec? Something, just a hunch, tells me the whole incident took place in MORE THAN 53sec.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Look at the arguing about for and against dancing on such sites! There will come a day when people will argue whether it is right to starve on the spot, since one has no more food, or to try to get food instead by stealing from those who caused the starvation in the first place. I see them dying while arguing for and against....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My only answer....which to most americans I've talked to.. is the only answer.. I wounder what would happen if a flash mob just sat down.. is sitting down now a demonstration?????

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by KEMIK

Please tell me what looked right. A clip that was narrowed down to 53sec? Something, just a hunch, tells me the whole incident took place in MORE THAN 53sec.

Maybe we are getting our signals mixed. I am saying what was wrong with the vid. What was wrong is that the people involved are activists who have been to egypt to foment revolution there. That blonde woman is Medea Benjamin, one of the major activists of Code Pink.
Someone else posted it looks scripted. They surely had their protest organized ahead of time with someone to film it and edit. Even the Fox news story I found at YouTube never mentioned the Code Pink reference, strangely enough. They plan to go back with more people. And why? Are they looking for another Kent State riot? Trust me, I am for peaceful protest. Tea Party always gets permits for their meetings in public parks.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
We are arguing amoungst ourselves.
If there are people on this site trying to get us all to think "this is ok"
then these people are here for one reason, and one reason only.

End of story.
This is wrong.

I will say it again.
America go stomping around the world, blowing things up in the name of "Freedom"
Yet they dont give thier own damn people the same "freedom"

I am out of this thread, it has been taken over by, well you know.

Peace out.
edit on 29/5/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I just wonder if this Adam guy knows what Jodie Evans and Code Pink is really about. He seems like a decent guy.

I'm genuinely disappointed, because Mr Kokesh is apparently a Ron Paul activist and he's mixed up with Jodie Evans. I think he means well, but she is another story.
edit on 29-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
We are arguing amoungst ourselves.
If there are people on this site trying to get us all to think "this is ok"
then these people are here for one reason, and one reason only.

End of story.
This is wrong.

I will say it again.
America go stomping around the world, blowing things up in the name of "Freedom"
Yet they dont give thier own damn people the same "freedom"

I am out of this thread, it has been taken over by, well you know.

Peace out.
edit on 29/5/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

Let me explain something here. First off do a search on my posts and you'll see where I'm coming from. I come from a long line of people who have been fighting off the govt for our rights, and I'm talking about the rez. I grew up watching the govt pay goons to take over and kill off people. So I'm not ignorant at all to their games. I'm just trying to point out the truth here in what I see.
Second, let's deny ignorance. Please. Let's really open our eyes and look at this clip. Look at the longer version and study it. You can even see at one point, one of the officers with a half smile on his face while cuffing one of the protesters. This looks scripted to me. It's like sitting down for a brief interlude of live theater. The people are playing their parts. Now ask yourself what is really happening there? What are they doing. What have they been doing in the past. Look up Code Pink and see what they are all about, dig deep then decide for yourself.

I'm just trying to say this is a psyops set up. Why? Well, you do the math. I do not mean to offend anyone but it's really hard to sit back and allow this clip the OP posted as truth. I hold nothing against no one, because maybe it does look real, but it really isn't. They are going to hold a gathering and a bunch of people may or may not get hurt or arrested.

Same govt and ptb who pay these agitators to come in and start trouble. They are NOT on our side. They are paid goons, same as the ones who took over the rez in the 70's and created hell on earth. I do not trust code pink. They are not honest and have sold out long time ago. That's all I'm sayin on the issue. I just urge others to decide for themselves.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

reply to post by KEMIK

Maybe we are getting our signals mixed. I am saying what was wrong with the vid. What was wrong is that the people involved are activists who have been to egypt to foment revolution there. That blonde woman is Medea Benjamin, one of the major activists of Code Pink.
Someone else posted it looks scripted. They surely had their protest organized ahead of time with someone to film it and edit. Even the Fox news story I found at YouTube never mentioned the Code Pink reference, strangely enough. They plan to go back with more people. And why? Are they looking for another Kent State riot? Trust me, I am for peaceful protest. Tea Party always gets permits for their meetings in public parks.

You missed my point...

What I made clear is that so much speculation surrounds the MSM (rightfully so). Why not internet media?

I'm not saying peaceful protest is wrong, I'm totally for it. But to barge in on my way of life is a problem. If I want to go anywhere in America and enjoy every sight I see, that is my right. I should not have to be bombarded by anyone who doesn't believe in what I say, or think.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Directly @1:22 of this clip. Cop is smiling as he goes to cuff the protester. This is theater. There are other moments that show how ridiculous this is. The part where Adam was "body slammed" was like watching WWF wrestling.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join