It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many "cattle cars" in non cattle area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have read many posts about train cars that have been suspected as some sort of plan to ship people to camps. Many of them seemed legit while others I wasn't sure of.

I live in Rochester NY and today for the second time in less than 2 weeks I saw a very long train with nothing but these type of cars. While there is some agriculture in the area it seems odd to see this many cars moving not only once but twice.

They were large cars with open holes like ventilation holes and looked like cattle cars, but again there is no huge cattle business here. A few dairy farms between here and Buffalo but both cars were headed East. I just wonder if there is increased activity or I am being paranoid.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I looked up "cattle in New York", And it looks like there are cattle ranches all around you, including in Rochester NY!!

Probably just an increase in cattle trade, but wouldn't hurt to keep an eye open!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
edit on 27-5-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: im stoopid

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have lived here my entire life and like I said there are a few dairy farms but most of what used to be farm area has been sold off as subdivisions. The tracks that go through the city are used by freight and Amtrack but you can best believe I am keeping an eye on this. It just didn't seem right.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In this day and age you don't have access to a Camera Phone? No pic/No Proof.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My phone doesn't have capacity for pictures but I am going to start carrying my small camera with me. I had seen a video about a year ago by some local kid who found an entire yard of these. I will see if I can find the youtube

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5/27/2011 by redhead57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I saw this video can you find the video on youtube, I'll try and find it give me a second.

I live in Canada right across the border from Rochester near Buffalo. Hey ! Who knows what they elites are planning..

** UPDATE FOUND IT****

edit on 27-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Dear redhead57,

Does the rail line go to Canada, because they have lots of cattle there. When not needed cars like this can sit on unused spurs also.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am sure it does now that I think about it. It is the major line used for east-west travel in the state and they were coming from the Buffalo direction. I don't know it just struck me as odd. Of course I want to be wrong.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

not to be rude - but do you know the difference between a live stock car and an automobile carrier ?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

ROFL, this website just gets better and better with all the brilliant posts such as this. Maybe when the train gets loaded up they will transport us to a fema camp in a new Ford?

top topics

join