It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Warns: “ Move your Families Out Of the City”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

The list is a bit longer than that my friend....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SANman

Who cares, really?

two

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
People act like there won't be any food at all in cities after the crash. The fact is, there is going to plenty of fresh meat, you will just need to overcome an aversion to human flesh to enjoy it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Your sources have very little credibility. The congressman is a tea partier. The economist is a doomer and celente is has a imo insane and has little credibility on the issue.

It's amazing the way people will rationalize away information when it's something they don't want to hear.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
There wont be any food or clean water if its all radioactive.
you need to prepare now and buy food and clean water just as the government has been stockpiling...they know whats coming and are spending every last nickle of your hard earned money coveting it.

where do you think all the stolen money went from the pentagon????

there is a thing called self preservation...you better learn it and survive

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Thanks for the post. In some sense, the congressman gave an honest advise cause there would be more conflicts in the cities during economic uncertainties.

My best dream is to live in a simple life with self-sustaining natural resources like water (well/underground stream) and home-grown food (potato the simplest).

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
People act like there won't be any food at all in cities after the crash. The fact is, there is going to plenty of fresh meat, you will just need to overcome an aversion to human flesh to enjoy it.

I dont know why but i started laughing when i read this. Maybe because its going to be so true

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

This Congress critter was 3 during the great depression.

There won't be anything wrong with the cities.. do you think just because the economy crashes food stops coming in? No .. never happened.. there will always be an economy, it's only the non-production jobs that don't create wealth that will disappear. Lots of poor people, for sure.. food lines, soup kitchens etc.. but not chaos.

When we hit hyperinflation like many of use belive will happen very soon you will not have food or soup kitchens, you wont have fuel after OPEC demands payment in silver or gold because the USD is now tepe. so no fuel means no food to the supermarket.

Look into QE2 and how the FED's are now buy 80% of all USA bonds because no one wants our garbage and tell me your not scared

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

This Congress critter was 3 during the great depression.

There won't be anything wrong with the cities.. do you think just because the economy crashes food stops coming in? No .. never happened.. there will always be an economy, it's only the non-production jobs that don't create wealth that will disappear. Lots of poor people, for sure.. food lines, soup kitchens etc.. but not chaos.

yeah, but if the economy crashes and you can't afford that food cooming IN.... well, you are better of already growing your own food out in the country.... i am in canada, and just leaving the city again finally, after a year and a half of hell... everyone here is on the verge of homelessness and lacking food big time.... and these are people with "good" jobs etc..... it costs an arm and a leg in the city, and when you arre screwed you are screwed..... no one helps ANYONE here... they just all take!

I am sooooo glad to be going back to an acre with a greenhouse, lakes and ocen around.... grow and catch al we need there, everyone helps, and has an over abundance and gives things away.

In nature, things multiply... one seed can yeild 1000.... in the city, everything takes from you, no matter HOW MUCH you give!

Just needed to add, OP, I am about three quarters through, and what an absolutly WONDERFUL film! Thank you soooo much for sharing this.

edit on 3-7-2011 by mellisamouse because: wonderful film OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join