It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Warns: “ Move your Families Out Of the City”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
US Representative Roscoe Bartlett (R-MD), lived through the great depression, so he’s seen how bad things can get. In a new documentary, Mr. Bartlett and others discuss the dangers posed to those living in cities and ways that your family can survive if the worst were to ever happen.

it’s not just Representative Roscoe Bartlett, economist Marc Faber, and trend forecaster Gerald Celente that are recommending you prepare and head for rural areas. The US Pentagon and Military are very much aware of these possibilities and they’re preparing

www.shtfplan.com...

I cant watch the documentary at work but it sounds good. I will be watching it when i get home.

For the facts and what can and will happen in the future you can read up on a thread i made a few days ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel things are getting closer to a point and the shoe will be dropping soon. Everyone can feel and see it coming but are you getting ready. If congressman are telling you to get ready im sure its time to get ready!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

If you move out of the cities then you want to go somewhere where you are far away from any nuclear reactor, gas and oil drilling.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thats going to be a little hard. Im in northern california and all the reactors in my area have been shut down for years and the fule rods are stored deep under ground on the site.

here is a map

en.wikipedia.org...:NRC_regions_and_plant_locations_2008.jpg

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I dont think we'll be allowed to move freely after the crash

Everything seems geared towards a military lock down and total martial law.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

I hope that doesent happen but if it does know the warning sings. Bank holidays, Long lines at Banks, Run on Banks. Supply disruption to super markets all = time to bounce

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I hope that doesent happen but if it does know the warning sings. Bank holidays, Long lines at Banks, Run on Banks. Supply disruption to super markets all = time to bounce

yep if you can prepare for it but better yet protest it now while you still can. Get organized online here and other places number you can call to let local officials know how you feel. Email snail mail marches whatever it takes to wake up the politico.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

yep if you can prepare for it but better yet protest it now while you still can. Get organized online here and other places number you can call to let local officials know how you feel. Email snail mail marches whatever it takes to wake up the politico.

im sorry to be the downer but we past the point of no return. you would have to cut everything. and thats not going to happen. Its a mathamatical Certainty now

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This Congress critter was 3 during the great depression.

There won't be anything wrong with the cities.. do you think just because the economy crashes food stops coming in? No .. never happened.. there will always be an economy, it's only the non-production jobs that don't create wealth that will disappear. Lots of poor people, for sure.. food lines, soup kitchens etc.. but not chaos.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

There won't be anything wrong with the cities.. do you think just because the economy crashes food stops coming in? No .. never happened.. there will always be an economy, it's only the non-production jobs that don't create wealth that will disappear. Lots of poor people, for sure.. food lines, soup kitchens etc.. but not chaos.

"...but not chaos."

You're kidding, right ?

When people by the thousands start losing their homes, livelihoods, life savings, and the ability to feed and shelter their families due to lack of income...

... you're friggin' kidding, right ?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Have no fear the Amero will save us woot!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like what is already happening now.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We live in a very different time than the depression. With many having an entitled attitude, many will feel they deserve all the relief there is to give. There certainly will be more chaos than the last depression as people now have alot less empathy.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Americans have the biggest sense of entitlement and are greatest whiners in the world. A mass riot would hardly be surprising.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

and you are 100% sure that won't have an affect on water supplies? It will if there is a fault line in that area

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Your sources have very little credibility. The congressman is a tea partier. The economist is a doomer and celente is has a imo insane and has little credibility on the issue.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This information is critical. There are more changes happening which lead us to see food famines are right around the corner and when people are starving they will do anything to survive.

This is a worldwide time of preparedness as it is no longer "them" it is all of us.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I'm thinking similarly. I think rural communities could be the worst hit initially as shipping and trucking may become limited only to larger metro areas. Who knows?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Americans have the biggest sense of entitlement and are greatest whiners in the world. A mass riot would hardly be surprising.

And the first one EVERYONE runs to for help, right?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
reply to post by Rockpuck

I'm thinking similarly. I think rural communities could be the worst hit initially as shipping and trucking may become limited only to larger metro areas. Who knows?

But, unlike the people in the city, we have gardens. We also have the room and know-how to farm a lot of what we need. People in the cities will eventually realize that, and come after what we have. When/if this happens, food will be worth killing for.
edit on 27-5-2011 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

And the first one EVERYONE runs to for help, right?

Only if they are from Somalia or Haiti.

<<   2 >>

join