It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just cant bring myself to care about anything anymore....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It's OK not to care sometimes and perfectly natural imo.

Let life come find you for a change and forget the obligation to do everything, say everything and feel everything that you maybe think you should.

Peer pressure, conformatism and social acceptance can be cruel and more damaging than many realise. Sure, a good diet could help, but if the machine needs a rest from the usual slog, all the upgrades, fuel and fixing in the world won't make it run any better.

Give things a rest, don't feel guilty, don't feel obligated and enjoy the time you have to rest.

A break from ATS, the internet and any outside "fuzz" and drivvel might help also.

Sleep and solitude are the greatest healers we can use (incubation). Enjoy them and what their time can do for you.

cheers.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Life can feel really hard when we believe it has to be lived a certain way. We struggle to fit in and feel we must be doing it wrong, there must be something wrong with me is usually the conclusion. We think it is hopeless and that we are hopeless. I think that this is part and parcel of life, a plan, that it somehow gets you to the point of giving up. This is the point that we can let go of who we thought we were, who 'they' expect us to be and find out what it means to be here.

If life seems too much then there's nothing to lose.
Have a look and see........

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

edit on 27-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Volunteering your time to help others makes a big difference. Just an hour or two a week can give you a tremendous boost and put life back into prospective.

best of luck
edit on 27-5-2011 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

You really do sound a lot like me.

I don't know about you, but for me it's much more than just feeling "down" now and then - I truly do despise life. And not just my life; life in general, basically.

Anyway, understand that you're not alone. And you mentioned having people in your life that actually care - good for you; that's more than a lot of us have.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Here's something I got in an email today:

Nutrient Spotlight: B Complex
by Denise Goitia

"Properly prepared whole grains supply B vitamins

In whole foods, B vitamins naturally occur as a balanced complex. Eating whole, unrefined foods rich in B vitamins is the best way to absorb these essential nutrients. B vitamins are water soluble, which means we need a daily supply. Consuming excessive amounts of sugar or diuretics like caffeine and alcohol leads to increased urination, and therefore, quicker elimination of B vitamins. Such a pattern coupled with limited consumption of whole grains and organ meats can result in a deficiency of B vitamins. Refined grains are void of the vitamin-rich bran. Furthermore, fortified grains have an imbalanced ratio of B vitamins. Sally Fallon notes that adding large amounts B1 and B2 to white flour (a common practice in the US) may block the function of B6 in the body.

The B complex is necessary for proper adrenal function, hormone production, healthy skin, nerve function, cell metabolism, proper digestive function, and cardiovascular health. Some symptoms of deficiency include excessive thirst and/or excessive urination, chronic deep yellow urine, and cracks and sores in the corners of the mouth. Excellent sources of B vitamins include liver, whole (unrefined) grains, egg yolks, dairy and meat from pastured animals, dark leafy greens, raw nuts, and yeast. Some B vitamins are produced by the beneficial bacteria in the gut. Therefore healthy bacterial colonies are also required."

This came from a kitchen that prepares and sells food based on Weston A. Price principles and Sally Fallon's book Nourishing Traditions, which comes from traditional diets that included nutrient dense organ meats from pastured animals and grains that were soaked and sprouted before preparation for easier digestion better nutrient bioavailability (as limited by phytic acid).

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
the only thing that would bring me up is showing me a purpose of living as a slave to the government. theres no sense in arguing that, didnt the 4rth admendment or w/e just get annulled? welcome to step 3 of the new world order (new world slavery).

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jstanthrno1

I think this might be your problem...

I have spent weeks lying in bed browsing online, watching TV and sleeping.

Why don't you try taking a walk in the forest or park. Have a beer with your friends beside a campfire. Take up an instrument... read a book(outside) Go back to school, find a girlfriend...

Theres lots you can do man... I'd want to kil myself too if i did nothing but watch TV and sleep.

Life is beautiful guys, find some light in your lives

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join