It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: Britain And U.S. Will Forge New World

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just came across and watched this video. Although it may seem off topic, it seems to me it could be relevant.

The War Aganist Gentiles.

Here's the link. I'm trying to embed it but haven't yet been successful!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oh geez, the drama!!! I still would rather have Britain as our biggest ally than just about any other country. Number 2 and 3 would be Canada and Mexico. No nation can truly stand alone. Be glad we have a few friends, USA. The paranoia here is astounding. Yes the USA and the British empires have done some bad things, but they are the best allies and cultural companions we have. If you'll recall the French also saved our butts once upon a time. We can still have allies and at the same time begin to claim more economic isolationism...you know? Play smart. Stop the paranoia.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Basically, they've just announced themselves as the New World Goverment. The third head of the beast is the Vatican. Just before this the Queen and Obummer visited Ireland...where there is huge support for exposing the Vatican's role in covering up sexual crimes by priests. So, one of the reasons for visits by the heads of the two other beasts might well have been to twist arms to maintain silence.

That's my hypothesis, which may be wrong, but I'm now convinced there is some link between the two visits to Ireland within one week of each other, the Vatican and these recent announcements.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Oh geez, the drama!!! I still would rather have Britain as our biggest ally than just about any other country. Number 2 and 3 would be Canada and Mexico. No nation can truly stand alone. Be glad we have a few friends, USA. The paranoia here is astounding. Yes the USA and the British empires have done some bad things, but they are the best allies and cultural companions we have. If you'll recall the French also saved our butts once upon a time. We can still have allies and at the same time begin to claim more economic isolationism...you know? Play smart. Stop the paranoia.

there is a BIG difference between
merging nations and having allies.

Knowing the difference IS playing smart.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OK let me get this straight...first...Europe considers Obama and America a joke...now they are uniting to become the NWO.

Make up your freaking minds Obama haters...which is it?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The Jews want to kill us all. The Muslims want to kill us all. The Catholics tried to kill us all. The globalists want to kill us all. Then we get told that we are paranoid because we think someone is out to get us. Just because we are paranoid doesn't make us wrong. It is well documented that the New World Order Agenda is to depopulate the earth. Henry Kessinger and others have made the mistake of opening their mouths and getting caught.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As unpopular as this is to say.. When Britain signed the Military Treaty** with France a new Triple Entente was formed.. Hence the love fest from Obama Cameron and Sarkozy... and to be honest like the last one this will not bode well for the world.

**Britain agrees to share nuclear facilities with France which we are already sharing with the USA hence a 3 way relationship took shape. Is it a just shere coincidence that France rejoined NATO under Sarkozy in 2009..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Evola

It’s cute that we’re willing to destroy culture and tradition in the name of liberal democracy. Are you aware most Britons want to keep the monarchy? It gives them a sense of cultural pride.

So what. Germans loved Hitler too because it gave them a sense of cultural pride too.

Sheeple will love their masters till they die it seems.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
We need a new world. I'll help them forge a new world. There's nothing wrong with a connected world government as long as it's truly good.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Evola

It’s cute that we’re willing to destroy culture and tradition in the name of liberal democracy. Are you aware most Britons want to keep the monarchy? It gives them a sense of cultural pride.

So what. Germans loved Hitler too because it gave them a sense of cultural pride too.

Sheeple will love their masters till they die it seems.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Your comparing the queen to Hitler?

The Queen isn't committing genocide, nor is she a dictator.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Isn't the Queen the commander-in-chief of the Royal forces and British Army? Much like Obama is the Commander-in-chief of the US military and Bush before him?

This means that she should be held accountable for all civilian deaths caused by her military, which is on a huge scale. Kind of sounds like she (along with the POTUS) commit genocide almost on a daily basis.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by wcitizen

The Jews want to kill us all. The Muslims want to kill us all. The Catholics tried to kill us all. The globalists want to kill us all. Then we get told that we are paranoid because we think someone is out to get us. Just because we are paranoid doesn't make us wrong. It is well documented that the New World Order Agenda is to depopulate the earth. Henry Kessinger and others have made the mistake of opening their mouths and getting caught.

Spot on! You couldn't have said it better, lol! Thanks for that, and for making me smile despite the seriousness of the subject matter.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BEAST1E

Isn't the Queen the commander-in-chief of the Royal forces and British Army? Much like Obama is the Commander-in-chief of the US military and Bush before him?

This means that she should be held accountable for all civilian deaths caused by her military, which is on a huge scale. Kind of sounds like she (along with the POTUS) commit genocide almost on a daily basis.

Do you know what genocide means?

And who cares if foreign civilians die in war? Why has the western world gone so soft?
edit on 26-5-2011 by Evola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well - we already know that isn't the first thing the president has forged...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
As unpopular as this is to say.. When Britain signed the Military Treaty** with France a new Triple Entente was formed.. Hence the love fest from Obama Cameron and Sarkozy... and to be honest like the last one this will not bode well for the world.

**Britain agrees to share nuclear facilities with France which we are already sharing with the USA hence a 3 way relationship took shape. Is it a just shere coincidence that France rejoined NATO under Sarkozy in 2009..

You're absolutely right, and they are sprinting to the finish line right now. I hope with all my heart that they trip up and their plan falls apart.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i wonder how rhetoric from colonial times still exists. am i going to a new planet as a new colonist or are people still thinking the masquerade of good will and common intent is the way to rule mobs on earth.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola

It’s a shame Mosley never became PM.

Wow, really?
You really think this Fascist would have been better, particularly as he wanted to unify Europe. Does that sound familiar?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
They are offering us more of Obama's brand of change .... you know, the change THEY can believe in.

No thanks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Evola says:

And who cares if foreign civilians die in war? Why has the western world gone so soft?
-----------------------------------
I care. I am sick and tired of innocents being murdered in the name of my country! I'm sick and tired of our 'boys and girls' in uniform being killed or maimed/injured just so some rich souless creeps can get richer! I'm tired of the lies! And for the record, I haven't just "gone soft", I've always been anti-war---unless the USA were actually attacked. Then I believe "we" should go in, get it done quickly, then come home. But that's just me.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
what am I missing ?

where does he say anything about a new world ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join