It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: Britain And U.S. Will Forge New World

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

BARACK OBAMA: BRITAIN AND U.S. WILL FORGE NEW WORLD

www.express.co.uk

Vowing to continue standing together amid turmoil in the Middle East, he said: “Let there be no doubt, the United States and United Kingdom stand squarely on the side of those who long to be free. And now we must show that we will back up those words with deeds.”

In recognition of Britain’s record in standing up against tyranny, he used the words of Churchill at the conclusion of his address.

Continue below
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.express.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.express.co.uk...
edit on 26-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

“In the long years to come, not only will the people of this island but the world, wherever the bird of freedom chirps in the human heart, look back to what we have done and they will say: Do not despair, do not yield, march straight forward,” said the President, quoting Churchill’s speech on Victory in Europe day in 1945.

I'm going to say, no we are not going to march forward into their new world order. We will resist these plutocrat and join the rebellion like the people in Spain and in the middle east. President Obama's speech on freedom is just full of hot air. How is there freedom when he is cracking down on whistle blowers. We salute sergeant bradley manning for his bravery in releasing documents of our government. Enough is enough, we are not going to stand any more hypocrisy out of this President's mouth.

edit on 26-5-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Good find the comment from the readers are great. Seems Obama has not pulled the wool over their eyes. "I wonder what he wants this time..."

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Over my dead body

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
Over my dead body

Thats the point, I think.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They going to have to build a New World because they are destroying this one. If the radiation levels are accurate on another site everyone is going to have to go somewhere. Maybe what they want is to take over the middle East and parts of Africa. They don't seem to be in the dirct path of 1 million atom bombs.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah pretty obvious he wants something. Wonder what country he wants us to go to war on now? Thought some thing was up when he mentioned the 'special relationship' that America and Britain share.

Saw the pictures of Obama, Cam and Clegg. Cameron looked abit 'poodle-ish' to me, can he say 'no' to Obama?

Or am I just being too cynical....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The whole speech basically boils down to “Britain will continue to be our lap dog” not “We shall form a New World Order”.

Britain was once a proud and glorious nation. Now its self-loathing hellhole that’s adopted everything bad about American culture, and has allowed it’s self to be overrun by Mohammedans and sub-human morlockian chav creatures.

It’s a shame Mosley never became PM.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola
The whole speech basically boils down to “Britain will continue to be our lap dog” not “We shall form a New World Order”.

Britain was once a proud and glorious nation. Now its self-loathing hellhole that’s adopted everything bad about American culture, and has allowed it’s self to be overrun by Mohammedans and sub-human morlockian chav creatures.

It’s a shame Mosley never became PM.

I have to disagree. Americans don't even have much influence on D.C.. America is basically being run by globalist who run it out of the city of London. The globalist often post their agenda on the financial times.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Over my dead body they killed Yugoslavia and the old Europa for there new world, the euporean union is a falling empire

in the middle east

sorry your wrong on the middle east uprisings, you should know better that they are manufactured, afterall obama and the war monger John McCain are supporting the supposed rebels which are nothing more then backed PMCs and terrorists dont be fooled by those uprisings in the middle east.

America seeks to control the entire north Africa, kicking china, russia out, in 2009 russia planned a navy base inside sryia this why there is a manufactured uprising happening, america is sending a message to china and russia by stating we can control the masses for our uses.

But your right MIDNIGHTSUN The spain uprising is the only real uprising happening in eupore.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In recognition of Britain’s record in standing up against tyranny

What a joke. What's the biggest police state in the western world? Britain. Who still have a monarchy? Britain.

Sorry but Britain has no freaking record of standing up against tyranny or the Queen's head would have been on a pike long ago.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
There could be two sides to all this...

1) We could all be delusional, with our heads stuck so deep in conspiracy that it's clouding our minds and we think everyone is evil and they are "out to get us"... but in reality theres no such thing as shadow governments and all that sort of thing, there are a few corrupt people but the leaders really are trying to do the best thing for su, and we are misinterperating everything they say, such as a new world order might not be anything like we have come to think it is, again this boils down to having our heads stuck too deep in conspiracy.

2) There really are people running the show behind the scenes and the leaders are really out to cause us problems, Obama and Cameron aren't the nice people they seem, in reality they are reptilians that want to create a new world order with the purpose of enslaving us and most conspiracies (that were originally thought up by your average joe and send viral through forums and youtube) are acctually real.

Number 1 will make me feel more sane, Number 2 makes me feel like im ready for the nut house...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
and now you know why they have been
burning the US Constitution ever since

The Revolutionary War never ended.
And America didn't really win.

The Brits just changed their strategy
and attacked with commerce and banking
instead of a musket.

Is it time to go back to the musket yet ???

As far as I'm concerned,
I do not want to be a British Colony again.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
lol stand up agaisnt tyrrany? i guess thats why us american citizens are left for last, while corporate america is allowed to abuse it workers, like walmart, not help or keep watch over the borders, aka favors illegal nontax paying immigrants, spent over a decade running around in afghanistan, went to Lybia ,and IRaq? occupation is just as bad as tyrrany* depends...in this case, the oil companys want the oil thier...
how about the murders we read about over in Africa? no one seems to care about them. outsourcing jobs overseas isnt a form of tyrrany? in a samll sense, i think it is..a governemnt induced corporation looking too cheap out on the labor, bys tepping and not supporting its workers=sweat shop labor*
so obama..are yuo expecting us to get on our knees,a nd say all hail the queen of england now????

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They are having one last gasp of chest-thumping seeing the whole world awake and ready to chase them into their refuges or hanged for crimes against humanity.
Obama poll numbers continue to fall in the gutter, so the hot air will apparantly be the approach until the election...since they have all their cards on him.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

In recognition of Britain’s record in standing up against tyranny

What a joke. What's the biggest police state in the western world? Britain. Who still have a monarchy? Britain.

Sorry but Britain has no freaking record of standing up against tyranny or the Queen's head would have been on a pike long ago.

It’s cute that we’re willing to destroy culture and tradition in the name of liberal democracy. Are you aware most Britons want to keep the monarchy? It gives them a sense of cultural pride.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Evola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
mcarthur its said, in 1945 had secret talks with that japanese doctor who operated inhumanly in that new death camp found earlier this year... secretary of treasury taking our $800 billion despite 70% voted agaisnt it, for the 2008 bailout? that isnt a form of tyranny? agasint its own taxpaying citizens it is..leaves us to be jobless, =homelessness or suicide, or starving to death.
governemnt dostn listen to us at all. george carlin said it best..it expands whenever and whereever possible, and onluy looks out for itself. the laws and rights we have, the list gets shroter and shorter and shorter every few years.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
They are having one last gasp of chest-thumping seeing the whole world awake and ready to chase them into their refuges or hanged for crimes against humanity.
Obama poll numbers continue to fall in the gutter, so the hot air will apparently be the approach until the election...since they have all their cards on him.

Bunkers make very nice tombs.
Ask the French about the Catacombs.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And by new world..what does he mean? New world order? as bush sr. used to say time to time on the news? maybe, it means..obama is realted to bush, in return, realted to the royal family. that woul mean, he means hiddin in knowledge lets say, royalty of england would rule this country, on business terms aka paper* or amongst themselves. passing laws so thiers no revolt or protesting.
just a thought of what it could mean* thats all.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
How f-#^%$ng arrogant can you get. I wonder if they have asked the rest of the world whether they want this? Nope, they haven't asked any of the slaves.

As someone else said. Over my dead body.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join