It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interweb Trolls, Sheeple, Disinfo Agents and You?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by bsbray11
It's funny you should joke about something like this as if it doesn't exist. I'd say it's more relevant today than ever, as our leaders increasingly talk about the internet as if it's a threat to national security.

Of course they exist - it's just that their job description doesn't involve ATS (except those rare occasions when we can ferret out foreign intel agents trying to set policy here), and they are no where NEAR as prevalent as a huge number of posters here would have you believe, even out in the real world, actually DOING what's in their job description!

You talk like you know this from experience. Can I ask where you learned all this from?

I read a lot.

Well, uh, YEAH! Who do you think INVENTED the internet? Al Gore? Why should the inventors get less mileage out of it than us poor peon users? Ain't no danger in it if you have your head screwed on right, and can decipher their bunk. If you can do that, you can actually have FUN out of their discomfort at being exposed.

It's not as much fun when you're on here defending what amounts to mass murder in foreign countries for the sake of some dollars going into peoples pockets, who don't really give a damn about either you or me anyway.

That would be a topic for another thread. Fire it up and send me an invite, and I'll be there. I actually would have a lot to say about those particular misconceptions, but not here. This just ain't the thread for it.

Nah, crazy folk don't use psychology at all - we really sort of fear it. To be honest, I'd really rather you DIDN'T take my words at face value, but delve instead for the deeper meanings. S'ok if you don't though. Like I said, to each his own

You fear psychology because....

I thought I said it pretty plainly - crazy folks fear psychology! IF it helps any, my first wife was a psychologist. That ought to be reason enough to stay as far away from it as I can!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

"Hiring a block of bloggers to verbally attack a specific person or promote a specific message may be worth considering."

I feel as if I was stalked as stated. Call me crazy but it all came out of the blue. It mainly comes from my views on the whole alien thing. I will not say anything more but it sure is strange. By a few user's(robots or whatever).

Shhhhhhhh..,,,,,,,,, I tell you....They're everywhere.....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Klassified

Trust me when I say I've been accused of being everything including but not limited to Troll, Disinfo agent, sheeple. My favorites though are being accused of islamaphobia, Antisemitic, Right-winger, Left-winger etc sometimes all in the same thread and a few times by the same person....

Have you been accused of being ismIST or istIST?

No? If not, that's because you're so caught up in you isms and ists that you cant see the trolls for the sheeple!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Hey I was even accused of being a Government Bot not too long ago....

I even made a cool avatar to fit the part.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/295ca76477d1.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I always wondered what Government you worked for?????

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

That was just wrong on so many levels.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

You seem to want conflict, I'm not interested. I hope the best for you.

Not conflict, people in this thread are being led on by the OP and many fall in line like dominoes.

OP is a person who uses blog articles from random business people and propaganda articles as straight up facts in posts. That is called spreading disinfo. If you confront him with it, he will troll his way out.

Now, you are the ones who are being tricked. Not me. Oh and I was right about the astrology thing wasn't I.

PS. your interpretation is "conflict". Because you're too sensitive. Too much a hypocrite.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I love that your current avatar man. I decided to show my face to show ATS and everyone that watches and lurks in the shadows that I need not hide my face, I fear nothing but my mamma and God.

You def. have some talent with photoshop, I wonder one day if you can make me a Saints avatar for my posting on Saintsreport, but I won't bother you with it now.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Dude no offense, really, but damn, we are just trying to have a little fun, bro, lighten up.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Why do you guys keep bringing up this non-sense?

"We were just trying to have fun"

"We were just being sarcastic"

Anytime things get hot underneath your feet.

Just as with this other poster that I corrected on disinfo(at which he took offense of course) who you masses were in love with. He got banned because obviously he was trying too hard to get stars and flags. But sure, let ANOTHER warning go unheeded "because you are trying to have fun". Who the hell are you anyways?
edit on 28-5-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

WTF are you rambling on about now? Astrology? blog articles? Being led?
I simply responded to the thread originally,
then to you mocking someone else,
I didnt attack, or archetype, or drink the kool aid or even try to pass any out.
Slayer is a disinfo agent? In your mind that would be true,
not in my mind, he's just another member who posts, he hasnt lured me over to the dark side or asked for my checking account number.
I really dont have time or interest in continuing this circle jerk with you.
Try and enjoy your day, I'm sure youre a good person, now please get out of my backside.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

WTF are you rambling on about now? Astrology? blog articles? Being led?
I simply responded to the thread originally,
then to you mocking someone else,

See, stop talking because you have no idea what you are on about. Mocking someone else? I'm warning not mocking.

I didnt attack, or archetype, or drink the kool aid or even try to pass any out.

You're not making sense anymore. It's not about you but you keep trying to make it so.

Slayer is a disinfo agent? In your mind that would be true,
not in my mind, he's just another member who posts, he hasnt lured me over to the dark side or asked for my checking account number.

Are you a nutcase? I never said anyone was an agent, I'm just reminding you that the OP posts false information as fact and then has to troll to get out of it. Just like you using hyperbole's to prove your point..."dark side" and "asking for checking account number"? Because that is what disinfo agents do according to you? Or are you trying to minimize something? But go ahead, defend a person you don't know over the internet.

I really dont have time or interest in continuing this circle jerk with you.

No, you just want to have the last word in matters.

Try and enjoy your day, I'm sure youre a good person, now please get out of my backside.

I enjoy every day. Oh...when you patronize someone make sure you use the correct grammar(underlined).

PS. the only one in someone's backside is you inside of the OPs. Must be crowded in there with all the tinfoil hats.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Great clarification Slayer cheers...S+F.

We are everyone some of the time...the trick is to resist the urge to step off the path of truth and reasoning.

p.s Even I stepped off the path when confronted with Willies Blood Thread temptations can be so...............tempting

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Who I am is not important, what is, is who the hell you think you are? Are you like the ATS tough guy hero police hall monitor?

I couldn't give 2 pieces of crap of stars from you or anyone or getting banned. If you don't like this thread leave then, you make yourself look like a tool when you intentionally bash people you don't like when common sense from someone with an IQ of 50 would say '' I don't like what they are saying screw this thread '' and leave.

You can take your '' Heeded Warning '' and stick it where the sun don't shine, just remember you disturbed me first. Go knit a sweater.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Here is what I think of your other insults you took the time to quote.

edit on 28-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: missed letter.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

And here, right here is an example of someone failing entirely to get the messege. Both of you are behaving like children, and your arguement has devolved to the point of prattle. It no longer matters which of you is right, or was wronged first, now all that matters is that you both grow up and stop responding to one anothers antagonism. Its a waste of board space.
How about continuing your pointless argument in private where no one else has to look at it?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Who I am is not important, what is, is who the hell you think you are? Are you like the ATS tough guy hero police hall monitor?

And you're the guy who supervises the ATS tough guy hero police hall monitor(nice one btw :lol
?

Besides, who the hell are you to say "we" as if you are talking for everyone? Having a little fun? So what? By your logic, if you don't like this post or any others you could ignore them? What is that? A double standard? Oh gosh I never expected that...

I couldn't give 2 pieces of crap of stars from you or anyone or getting banned.

That's good because I wasn't talking about you.

If you don't like this thread leave then, and leave.

If you don't like my posts don't reply?

You can take your '' Heeded Warning '' and stick it where the sun don't shine, just remember you disturbed me first. Go knit a sweater.

Uhuh, how very enlightened of you.

About the OP, time will tell. And then I'll be sure to not rub it in your face because you are a completely irrelevant person(as am I).

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Well, when the next one goes nutters be sure to get back at me.

Edit:

Look at the intellectual grasp of these people, reading comprehension is beyond them. They want to be hostile, get it yet?
edit on 28-5-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Your right. I am man enough to admit when I act like a child, I had to for that moment to make my point and now I'll be mature and will not respond to any more of his comments.

If he has anymore to say, he should indeed follow your advice on PM.

edit on 28-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Many conspiracy theory believers are "Sheeple" themselves, in as much as they tend to blindly believe anything they read on the internet without asking questions, as long as it fits their pre-conceived notions of the world...

...i.e., many conspiracy theory believers are just as guilty as have a sheep mentality and "following the flock" as a person who tends to believe the mainstream media without asking questions.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join