It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel making state of the union address to...US congress??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Were you this mad when the president of Mexico spoke to a joint session of congress? What about when he said our appetite for drugs is destroying his country? What about when he lied and said our guns are destroying his country?

Did that upset you as much as a Jew speaking to our congress?
edit on 26-5-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

Because Israel has more control over us and Mexico has almost 0.

that is why. big difference.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by xuenchen
i can't understand WHAT they want ??

they just recieved an aid package recently !!

from April 11, 2011 www.ynetnews.com...

don't remember if the U.S. press covered this .....

congress ok'd the "help" shortly after that school bus false flag "attack"....

What makes you think it were jews who attacked that school bus?

there is a long thread about the pictures and reports in the Israeli MSM....

80+ pages, lots of picture comparisons and discussions.

if anyone reads through the whole thread, it might make some sense towards the end ...

in short, it was all about the U.S. aid package .... stalled in congress at the time, released shortly afterwards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I dont know where you get that we support 1967 borders....we wouldnt allow Mexico to return to the 1840s border now would we? Why should we expect Isreal to give up the borders it conquered in a war the whole DAMN middle east declared and lost in 6 days i may add..

We sure as hell wouldnt give up Texas,Arizona, and California to Mexico , why the hell would you demand Isreal give up its land it took in a war that was a SURPRISE ATTACK on ISREAL and took FAIRLY and HONORABLY?

Let Isreal speak to our Congress , the are a sign of a Democracy that wont take # and arnt cowards unlike some people in a Great country i know.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

I dont know where you get that we support 1967 borders....we wouldnt allow Mexico to return to the 1840s border now would we? Why should we expect Isreal to give up the borders it conquered in a war the whole DAMN middle east declared and lost in 6 days i may add..

We sure as hell wouldnt give up Texas,Arizona, and California to Mexico , why the hell would you demand Isreal give up its land it took in a war that was a SURPRISE ATTACK on ISREAL and took FAIRLY and HONORABLY?

Let Isreal speak to our Congress , the are a sign of a Democracy that wont take # and arnt cowards unlike some people in a Great country i know.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

does

Mexico

have

a

religious

right of return ?

guaranteed by God himself ! .......

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

we wouldnt allow Mexico to return to the 1840s border now would we?

We won that land in a war. Israel took the land in 1947 not by war, but by illegal theft. That is the difference.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes I was mad about the Mexican president using the floor of our capitol building to lie and demean Americans. I haven't seen the address we are talking about. If he wasn't atacking America or Americans I have no problem with him addressing congress.

Whether I support his position or not is secondary. I believe they should roll back to the 1967 borders and cease expansion. However, I believe he has a right to make his argument to congress. I also think that we should let the Palestinian leadership do the same. Both sides need to be put before the lawmakers with equal time and resources.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

The difference is he blamed American citizens and our right to keep and bear arms. If he had blamed corrupt ATF agents and interventionist policies from the 1980s and 1990s I would have agreed. Instead he told congress that they should limit the rights of American citizens because of crime in his country.

Also, even with the project gun walker incident American guns make up only 20% of cartell weapons. Those guys have black market AKs from China, Grenades from North Korea, M2 carbines from South Korea, and tons of other guns. It is cheaper to smuggle them across the Mexican southern border than pay Americans to make straw purchases.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

AHhahah , we took America by Force if you forgot already. We dont allow the indians to make states and become part of NATO do we?

By the way , they won the 1967 Borders in war. In 1947 they had the verbal and some physical support from the world. They won it in 1947, Arabs lost it. You lose...so sad you lost your territory , thats what happens in War.

Now isreal isnt expanding through Military powers now unless they are attacked which is fine.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Israel stole it in 1947. It was taken via the balfour declaration. The palestenians were living their under the British mandate and then they stole the land all of a sudden and divided the country in half in 1947. The US won the lands in war.

Time is up for israel. Within 25 years there will be a major war and israel will lose each square inch of its land. The meek shall inherit the earth, and that is the Palestenians.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

lol
people say...
" i am not racist" but then they scream "support israel"

we have no business with that place or any of those people.

israel is one of the most if not the most racially motivated violent disrespectful human rights violating stolen countries in the world.

The U.S. being involved is crazy, we have no business with any of those people.

So the jews had the land hundreds or thousands of years ago, that does not mean they deserve it now, or when it was stolen to be gifted to them. Are you ready to give up your property for someone who says their ancestors lived there long ago? I know that all land was taken over, especially in America, but that has nothing to do with me.

I never asked to be here.

israel and palestine base these "facts" off race, and faith, both of which is no reason for the U.S. to be involved and no reason for them to be killing each other.

If you really believe that israel is good, be a good example in practicing what you preach and either give your land back to the natives whose ancestors "owned" it long ago, and move to isreal or palestine, or just move to isreal or palestine

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I care as much for Jewish mysticism as I do Viking or Indian mysticism, which is to say -- none.

If they want to "conquer my heart," they had better get to work paying my bills and "ringing my bell," if you get my meaning.

I owe allegiance to no man, no flag and no god. What I offer, I offer freely, and in love. It cannot be coerced from me. It isn't for sale.
edit on 27-5-2011 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Actually the world stole it from the palestines. We supported them if you have forgotten and gave them the means to take it. USA, BRITIAN , FRANCE, and CANADA gave them the means to take it.

Are you an Arab by chance?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes it is all the ruling, global elite/banking/corporations that vow for Israels existence. It is not limited to the US.

No I am an American, not that it matters when you are sticking up for the right thing.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Seriously what in the world is going on? Why is the US congress listening to an Israeli leader? Should they not be listening to the US president and the US citizens? The US citizens are calling for return to 1967 borders and in comes Netanyahoo and the US congress gives approximately 30 standing ovations to him?

In your mind The US citizens are calling for return to 1967 borders. Only the bigoted anti-Semites are, from what I've seen.

And given the choice between the strong, intelligent leader Netanyahu who would never go around the globe apologizing for his country, and the stuttering, weak Obama who travels the globe on his many embarassing apology tours, there is no choice.

America instinctively admires strength, and Netanyahu signifies what America loves in a leader.

I heard one media jokingly ask Netanyahu if he had a Hawaiian birth certificate, so that he could become our leader.

Seriously if the US is divided about 50-50 on this Israel issue, it seems sure as hell that congress is not. There was almost unanimous support for Israel with the US congress. They support him more than they do Obama. What in the world is going on.

Once again, the US is 50% against Israel on this issue in your interpretation only. Obama put his foot in his mouth once again and got taken to the woodshed for a lesson.

As for Mexico, Obama stood beside Calderon and criticized Arizona. What a cowardly thing to do.

Obama Stands With Mexican Pres. to Condemn Arizona

Obama US Mexico

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama stepped up his criticism of Arizona’s controversial immigration law Wednesday, calling it “misdirected” and warning that it has the potential to be applied in a discriminatory fashion.

Speaking at a joint news conference with Mexico’s President Felipe Calderon, Obama called for overhauling the nation’s immigration laws and said that can’t be done unless Republicans support it.

RELATED: Sarah Palin Blames Obama For Arizona Immigration Law

The controversy over the Arizona law, which would make it a state crime to be in the country illegally, hung over Calderon’s visit. Both leaders oppose the law, with Obama directing the Justice Department to review it for possible civil rights violations, and Calderon’s government issuing a travel warning for Arizona, out of concern that Mexicans face an adverse political environment there.
[/ex[

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am glad that our Congress stood up against the anti-American, anti-Semitic, pro-Hamas elements and gave Netanyahu a warm welcome. Our door is always open to welcome him.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

So you are saying our door is open to a modern day hitler?

This is not what makes the USA great.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No. We close the door to the Hamas terrorists.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

No. We close the door to the Hamas terrorists.

Netanyahoo is also a terrorist. He has killed more Palestinians and they have also used white phosphours. It is a war crime = terrorism.
edit on 31-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You can defend Hamas all day long, if you want. They have openly threatened the US. Your kind of heros, eh?:shk:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

You can defend Hamas all day long, if you want. They have openly threatened the US. Your kind of heros, eh?:shk:

Israel has not only attacked America, they have been spying on the USA. Your kind of heroes? Terrorists who attack Americans?
edit on 31-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join