Every once in a while an article like this pops up. Its a shame its not true...
Here are a few Christians you might have heard of:
From the Past
1) Issac Newton -- The bulk of his writings actually dealt with proving the Bible and God.
2) Lewis Pasteur -- Created vaccine against Anthrax & Rabies.
3) Galileo Galilei -- I don't believe he needs an introduction...
4) Johannes Kepler -- Laws of Planetary Motion.
5) Nicolaus Copernicus -- Introduced Heliocentric world view.
6) James Clerk Maxwell -- Independently developed Calculus & Electromagnetic Field Theory.
7) Erwin Schrodinger -- Ever hear of his cat?
8) Werner Heisenberg -- The Heisenberg Principle.
9) Max Planck -- Planck's Constant (Used in Chemistry)
10) Leonard Euler -- Euler's Method (Mathmatics)
1) Charles Hard Townes -- 1964 he won the Nobel Prize in Physics
2) Francis Collins -- Former Director US National Human Genome Research Institute. Helped map the Human Genome.
3) Jennifer Wiseman -- She is Chief of the Laboratory for Exoplanets and Stellar Astrophysics at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. An aerial of the
Center is shown. In addition she is a co-discoverer of 114P/Wiseman-Skiff
4) Stephen C. Meyer -- DNA By Design, former professor before being removed for his beliefs.
5) Martin Nowak -- Professor, Harvard University.
I could go on...but why bore you?
Here is an interesting list on wikipedia of other scientists who are Christians
List of famous scientists who are Christian