It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Obama the Anti-Christ? How many People have made this claim or believe it?

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Gosh, in a way I wish he were, if such a thing could exist in the first place.

If so, perhaps he could have snapped his finger and done 2 things:

1) Created a Birth Certificate that nutjobs wouldn't spend day in and day out trying to prove fraudulent
2) Permanently mute the aforementioned nutjobs


So, no, I don't think he is for several reasons.




posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
To be honest OP, If any living person fits the shoe I would have to say yes Obama right down to the head wound that healed .

I am not American, so I don't know - but what head wound would that be then?
Gabby Giffords, just sayin'...



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage
 


Wow; such a definate reply.
Please prove it.

No obama is not The anti- Christ he doesn't fit the prophetic description
But he is An anti-Christ that loves his muzlims.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32
 


hahahaha Nice one.

Ugh, I AM American, and still I find this funny, I should be ashamed. Oh well, star anyway.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
To be honest OP, If any living person fits the shoe I would have to say yes Obama right down to the head wound that healed .

I am not American, so I don't know - but what head wound would that be then?
Gabby Giffords, just sayin'...


You wont see it in pictures, but Obama has head scars like a freakin road map .I'm not a American either but I have shared some space with him in Denmark .As someone said his limo is called the BEAST ! how ironic



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
I have an easier time believing he's a robot, or a pretzel.


Google Image search never fails to deliver





Maybe Obama Is A changelling



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
I have an easier time believing he's a robot, or a pretzel.


Google Image search never fails to deliver





Maybe Obama Is A changelling


That would have been great if you found one where he was a robotic pretzel! Thanks for that...I always felt there was something mechanical about that guy...anyway, wow, after all of the "Obama is the anti-christ" threads earlier I thought more would want to update their feelings. I have my own thoughts about the "anti-christ" and they center around a late night taco bell run after closing the bar down...

CJ



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 




Is Obama the Anti-Christ?


No!

There ain't no heaven & there ain't no hell! There ain't no (or never was) Jesus Christ as written in bible so how can there even be an anti-christ?
edit on 25-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)


That is such an educated answer I really want to believe.....


I hope there really is heaven and hell and a simple thought of just believing in Jesus Christ could have spared your ever terrible existence in hell....



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I did believe it when I read headlines on the news about his vision for a new world order, his attempts for peace in the Middle East, and Israel demanding for "peace and security". I I no longer think anyone is so idiotic to oppose God knowingly. Rather the people will have to be deluded into thinking the biblical God doesn't exist. I'm thinking of the theosophical involvement in much of high level politics. They've convinced themselves the God is a relativist or that they themselves carry a divine spark that makes them immortal.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I honestly do not see how so many people believe this crap about Obama being the Anti-Christ. All that we know is that the Anti-Christ is supposed to be of Mediterranean desent. From the way I understand it, he is supposed to be from the region around Turkey and Greece. These are the only two things that we know about the Anti-Christ from what theologians have been studying for the past two centuries. For all that we know, the anti-Christ could be living among us right now and we don't know it. I can tell you this though, Obama is not the anti-christ and for three good reasons. First reason, he does not resemble the description of what the Anti-Christ is supposed to look like seeing as to how Obama is of Hawai'ian desent. Two, the anti-Christ will come from an obscure beginning out of the Mediterranean. Three, the anti-Christ will not come from any form of government nor will he be the head of a state.

"Obama is the anti-Christ because his birth certificate is fake and that he doesn't profess to being a Christian." That is about like saying that Dick Cheney never shot a man in the face while hunting. The only person who knows whether or not that birth certificate is real or not is Obama. Whether or not Obama is going to reveal whether or not his birth certificate is legit is up to him and not us. It is his personal business that he can keep quiet about his birth certificate and we do not need to be interferring with a person's personal life even though they are a public figure. What goes on behind those doors is none of our business.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


They thought the same thing of Clinton. I remember being at gunshows with my ex and saw pamphlets outlining the reason Clinton was the AC. I was quite put off by it, to be honest but I guess the gun people were frightened that their right to bear arms was going to be taken away with his administration. No, I don't think O is, either. People get too fearful I think.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
People get too fearful I think.


Nahhhhh, ya think? LOL

Actually I think it's altogether possible if you break it completely down into all of it's sub-components. If Jesus (the carpenter) stood for everything that Obama (the president) does not, then sure, it can be argued that he is, in fact, the Anti-christ



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
I honestly do not see how so many people believe this crap about Obama being the Anti-Christ. All that we know is that the Anti-Christ is supposed to be of Mediterranean desent. From the way I understand it, he is supposed to be from the region around Turkey and Greece. These are the only two things that we know about the Anti-Christ from what theologians have been studying for the past two centuries. For all that we know, the anti-Christ could be living among us right now and we don't know it. I can tell you this though, Obama is not the anti-christ and for three good reasons. First reason, he does not resemble the description of what the Anti-Christ is supposed to look like seeing as to how Obama is of Hawai'ian desent. Two, the anti-Christ will come from an obscure beginning out of the Mediterranean. Three, the anti-Christ will not come from any form of government nor will he be the head of a state.

"Obama is the anti-Christ because his birth certificate is fake and that he doesn't profess to being a Christian." That is about like saying that Dick Cheney never shot a man in the face while hunting. The only person who knows whether or not that birth certificate is real or not is Obama. Whether or not Obama is going to reveal whether or not his birth certificate is legit is up to him and not us. It is his personal business that he can keep quiet about his birth certificate and we do not need to be interferring with a person's personal life even though they are a public figure. What goes on behind those doors is none of our business.


See, I agree with you, but I can't even get into specifics...anything the man does is met with this - where are you anti-christ obama people? You were here a year ago....What do people think...the anti-christ is looking forward to writing his meoirs with a wet-nurse changing his nappies? Gimme a break.

CJ



posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein
 




That is such an educated answer I really want to believe..... I hope there really is heaven and hell and a simple thought of just believing in Jesus Christ could have spared your ever terrible existence in hell....


Hmmm sarcasm OK! your entitles to an opinion! y the way who said I have a terrible existence in hell or anywhere? I do quite well!




top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join