It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that all these tornado's are hitting the south hard and they seem to be a direct hit on cities and towns? If there was a way to control the weather, do you think an agency would test it on our own citizens?

I know this is a stretch here, but I've never seen so many tornadoes hit so many towns as a direct impact. Then you hear the conspiracies about HARRP and weather control and modification. It would be a perfect way to wage a war on countries while making it look like a natural disaster.

I think I read somewhere on here how NASA discovered the atmosphere heated up over Japan before the Earthquake and Tsunamis hit . Just throwing this out there, but I would not be surprised. And now I'm reading on CNN that Oaklahoma and Texas was hit tonight.

www.cnn.com...

Apologies if someone already created a thread just like this.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

It does seem a bit odd that there is so much crappy weather. Here in the midwest we have had almost a constant steady daily rain, not good for the Mississippi and vlooding in the south. I think they are doing this with HAARP to concentrate the National Guard in the middle of the country to leave the coasts open for foreign troops to come in without notice. Just my 2 cents. I think the Elite have run out of time and they know we are coming for them and we plan to eliminate them completely.

It is so sad that the 9 families that run the IMF under the Rothschilds are so indignant and ignorant and stupid of what reality IS. History and the world would be very different had man been allowed to exist in peace without conflict, naturally.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yeah i was just thinking that about an hour ago. its strange that very powerful tornadoes are hitting highly populated areas, over and over. im no meteorologist but this whole event seems odd. expecially after a tornado touched down a few months ago when it was not tornado season. the news had said it was the first time that this had happened in media history.

was that tornado a test for what is happening right now? is this apart of the end of the world? or is this just an anomaly that will slow down and not happen again for an other 60 years?

i guess we will just have to wait and find out.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i have a relative in the patent office. they told me directly that the u.s. and russia both have weather control technology. i'm unsure how she found out, but i believe them.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

You can see the patents for such devices, they are freely available on the internet, not that they make much sense to anyone without the knowledge to read them lol, but there are at least 15 EISCAT type facilities around the world, owned by different corporations or countrys.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
trying to find out some stuff on what may be the reasons for all the wierdness behing these storms we been having in the midwest ...Not much to read about ....

I found this to be interesting though

Seattle / Politics / Government
.2012 may bring the "perfect storm" - solar flares, systems collapse

www.examiner.com...

edit on 25-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: forgottoinsert the link

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Today CNN mentioned the possibility of perfecting weather control within the next 5 years.

As if they started doing this yesterday...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SlackOps

Yep!! I was watching it as they aired it. Said they will try to make the next tornados a lil less deadly....WTH

I was just shocked that this was being discussed so openly on MSM!!!!

I'm gonna try to post a link as soon as they air it again

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's a screenshot:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af343f8a14a5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
here's the transcript from CNN:

edition.cnn.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What I'd like to know what part of town each of these unfortunate disasters hit as far as demographics go, economic conditions. Maybe that could yield some answers especially is the areas are not prone to such freak weather.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

The meat & potatoes:

STARR (voice-over): Amid the tragedy of recent tornadoes, the timeless question: is there anything that can be done about the weather?

JOE GOLDEN, WEATHER MODIFICATION ASSOCIATION: What we're talking about in terms of tornado modification is taboo in meteorology. A lot of my -- a lot of my scientific colleagues are very reluctant to even talk about it.

STARR: Joe Golden worked for 40 years as a government meteorologist. Taboo maybe. But Golden says it's feasible.

GOLDEN: If you can shorten the lifespan of a tornado before it hits the city, you can save hundreds, hundreds of lives.

STARR: Meteorologist Steve Tracton has more than 30 years of government experience. (on camera) Now, you have heard in your profession some pretty wacky ideas.

STEVE TRACTON, METEOROLOGIST: Oh, there are some real crackpot schemes out there, to say the least.

STARR (voice-over): Tracton has heard about beaming microwaves at storms, even blowing jet engine air. But Golden says stopping tornadoes is serious business.

GOLDEN: In order to do that, you have to be able to produce a very strong downdraft close to the tornado earlier than it normally would occur. STARR: Tracton says think again.

TRACTON: And that's one of the key hang-ups in hitting the modification program. Being able to demonstrate convincingly, both statistically and scientifically, that what you intend would not have occurred naturally.

STARR (on camera): What would have to be done to dissipate this?

TRACTON: There is so much energy here it was thought that the only approach would be to effectively drop a nuclear bomb inside it. That was actually given serious consideration in the early '50s.

STARR (voice-over): That never happened, but there was Project Storm Cherry, a government effort to divert hurricanes. On one occasion it appeared to have worked.

TRACTON: But they later learned that that change in track occurred well before they ever did the cloud seeding.

STARR: There have been other attempts. At the Beijing Olympics, the Chinese claimed to have shot rockets into the sky to divert rain. And the Russians tried to make the winter snow stay outside of central Moscow. So can the government change the weather?

GOLDEN: I'd say five years at a minimum, we can come up with good technology. (END VIDEOTAPE)

STARR: Now Golden is an advocate for weather modification. In fact, he did some research for the federal government for the Department of Homeland Security. But others say beware, that once you start modifying the weather, you know, you could send bad weather in a different direction, to another city. It's the law of unintended consequences. You get started, and you may not be able to control the outcome -- Wolf.

BLITZER: Barbara Starr, thank you. Fascinating stuff.

edit on 27/5/11 by SlackOps because: because because because

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SlackOps

For those who saw or read the transcript of the CNN story, "Can We Change the Weather", see the rest of the story:

"Killing killer tornadoes before they strike: Is it possible?"
www.washingtonpost.com...

The CNN piece was motivated by this column, but unfortunately too brief to capture the actual context of reference to HAARP, namely a nonsensical conspiracy theory. Also, mention by one of the interviewees of being able to control the weather within five years needs to be taken with a large grain of salt - it ain't going to happen by then, if ever.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRestoftheStory

Nobody here is saying they can or will, simply that the subject has been brought up more than once, as of late, in the MSM. For whatever reason...

This story is hardly revealing and really only posits a 'what if' scenario.

But anybody that bothers to read it would know that. (Astounding!)

However, it is no state secret that mankind has tried to influence the weather in one misguided way or another since the dawn of time. (rain dance, prayer, firing artillery into clouds...)

edit on 29/5/11 by SlackOps because: for whatever reason

edit on 29/5/11 by SlackOps because: however...

edit on 29/5/11 by SlackOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You know if they are openly talking about it on the air it has already been in use for 10 years or more. That usually goes with the introduction of "new" technology. Especially when it comes to the military.

If I am not mistaken didn't China come out and say they had manipulated the weather before the Olympic games, as to have clear skies.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSimms

You know if they are openly talking about it on the air it has already been in use for 10 years or more. That usually goes with the introduction of "new" technology. Especially when it comes to the military.

If I am not mistaken didn't China come out and say they had manipulated the weather before the Olympic games, as to have clear skies.

A friend of mine told me about this the other day!! He said that China OPENLY admitted to manipulating the weather because it was foggy and rainy.

WOW

And on the CNN special, it was stated that Russia openly admits to manipulating the weather to ensure the Kremlin didn't get snowed in.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ok - I know H**RP is a dirty word around here and normally attracts some heavy hitters packed with debunking knowledge who come in blasting, but I watch this, among other videos, last night to get a little more familiar with the technology and conspiracies surrounding it:

The people, including scientists, interviewed seemed credible to me and, although the show lacks legs, I thought they did a pretty good job.

Patents, treatise and definite technology to change/manipulate the weather, anywhere in the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Craziness. Makes you wonder what weather they might have controlled in the past. Which "natural disasters" were just weapon technologies being tested. ie Sri lanka Tsunami. etc. Eventually they will push too far and too hard and the end result will be world wide devastation, but of course that is probably exactly what they want. It would be interesting to see a comparison between when HAARP became functional and some "natural disasters".
edit on 3-6-2011 by AgentSimms because: mis-spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSimms

Yep. Big secret.
www.weathermodification.com...
www.license.state.tx.us...
www.usatoday.com...
ag.arizona.edu...

It's called cloud seeding, it's being going on for a long time, and it has nothing to do with HAARP.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've been watching the extreme drought in Texas and Florida. Some people in Texas have started experiencing Dust Bowl conditions like those in the 1930's. Not sure if the dust bowl years produced more mid west tornadoes or just Kansas tornadoes but the Tornadoes are probably a result of some long term pattern change.

Haarp heaters only increase ionospheric reflectivity. Any slight temperature increase at night from infrared reflection < 1 degree C would be canceled out in the daytime by reflecting a slight amount from the incoming sun.

They talk about modern art being a CIA weapon, but I always held weather a sacred science at least till Katrina.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join