It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] DON'T STOP -- THE HUNT CONTINUES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
yeah but we have to amuse ourselves until the next clue string

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
LOL!!
Yeah.... well do u? LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I received a communication from one of Uncle's friends that read: "The final clue sequence was incorrect, and may result in catastrophe! Do not deliver the ring. Find the trail when you return."......................

One of Uncle's Friends..... hmmmm 1,2,3,4? Someone else? Is Cerberus Uncle's friend?

Cerberus< if you do not mind telling.... How are you related to this quest? Do you know Uncle, Simon, or any of the other 4? We know you know Cromeline Hendoraki, is that how you got involved? Curious minds want to know.

When Simon returns... Where is Simon? Where has Simon been?
He obviously has been around and watching the action as noted by usafairmen "I found that his last active status was on 24-7-04 at 11:56, or just under two weeks ago. Nothing new in his resent posts seem helpful so far." Could I be right in my thinking that Simon is getting some specialized training from Uncle? hmmmmm interesting......

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
well cereberus claims to not be part of the ptolomey line even though all evidence suggests thats the case.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
really? Are you suggesting Cerberus is lying? What evidence? Can you put it together? We should look at it and everything about Cerberus. hmmm interesting...

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
when the4 were conversating they said a really old member may be part of the ptolomey line. and cereberus is a really old member. plus cereberus gaurded hades in greek myth. ptolomey had something to do with greece i think got to brush up on my history.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
BTW has anyone deciphered the sixth schmidt code (07538711093141889)? Or does it only point out the location of the "fake" ring?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
uuuuh, solved... engineering.purdue.edu...

Check out all the answers here....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join