It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Tasers 10 yr old girl for not going to bed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

I agree.

I mean my son was a literal terrorist up until the age of ten. Guess what? He got whooped (you are still allowed to use an open hand on thier butt, as far as the people at child services told me) Well he did get the hand to the butt plenty!!! I also took his playstation and locked it in a closet for a month! There are other ways to go about disciplining that are acceptable. This is just way too far.

edit on 24-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: edited for spelling

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I assume the mother and the cop will both be charged with gross stupidity?

If some mother let the father tase the kid you know damn well that kid would be in state custody and those parents would be behind bars and charged with abuse.

Letting a cop tase your kid though, that's okay. They get a pass on abuse.

I remember when I was little they always used to say that the firemen were gonna come and take me away if I was bad.

Now we can say the police are going to taser you if you're bad.

It's a crazy world we live in.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It seems there is too little information to form a proper judgment of the situation; however, I'd like to use this example as a means to offer an opinion on issues such as this.

I think that what would likely cause a child to act in such a manner is very complex, and spans not only the genetics of the individual and those of her immediate family, but also onto social failures and cultural bastardizations.

I think dysgenics should be brought up. Our species is experiencing both phenotypic, and genotypic dysgenics. It means our species is pretty much devolving at this point.

Then we can look to cultural mishaps, like allowing our people to be information overloaded with TRASH spewing out from every which direction. We've become a demoralized people, and have replaced morals with paramorals.

I'd also like to bring up the nutritional component. A few generations ago, we comsumed ~8lbs of sugar per year. Now a days that figure is ~120lbs. HUGE difference, in a relatively short time span. Then we've got processed foods, plastics in food/drink products that leech into our bodies, heavy metals in the soil, etc, etc, etc....

People are ill.

Some are coping better than others.

Some are going a bit psycho....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm glad the father was openly pissed about this, but "She's not a tiger"?
Hahahaaaa

edit on 24-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
At the end of the day, we the people should be asking for Tasers to be outlawed.
No-one has the right to use such a weapon on another person. Never mind a child.
We need to speak up and protest and get them abolished.

Dont we have real men no more ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

That is a good video but I encourage people to watch the other ones that run across the bottom. There is a lot of information in them. There is one where a preacher is threatened to be killed over a license plate light out. After watching some of these. Apparently the way they stop people on bicycles is simply run over them.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
And a new standard is set, this enforcer of the peace now knows it is fine to taze children.
The tazing of an unruly child sounds quite chaotic though, surely it would be easier to drug the child and equip some manner of 'shock' collar that the peace officer could activate with a remote control from a safe distance?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Dont we have real men no more ?

Yes, but they're called psycho by the majority of our society.

Where are the real women that would support a principled madman?

Just saying, it goes both ways...
edit on 24-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I assume the mother and the cop will both be charged with gross stupidity?

If some mother let the father tase the kid you know damn well that kid would be in state custody and those parents would be behind bars and charged with abuse.

Letting a cop tase your kid though, that's okay. They get a pass on abuse.

I remember when I was little they always used to say that the firemen were gonna come and take me away if I was bad.

Now we can say the police are going to taser you if you're bad.

It's a crazy world we live in.

Funny I told my children when they were very young that the trolls would get them if they stayed out past dark. I used to read them fairy tales and let them watch the movie Trolls, so they came in every day by dusk. Lol.
I've also used the police threat when they've hit me or stolen things from stores, but I threatened they'd be arrested I never thought they'd taser a child, guess I was wrong.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would hunt down that cop and divorce my wife if either of them ever took a taser to my 10-year old child. Can you imagine the level of betrayal the kid must now feel towards police and mom? Those two have to be the biggest scumbags on the planet to do such a thing.

Why isn't this cop being brought up on a disciplinary hearing? Using a taser to force a 10-year girl to go to bed has to be considered excessive force. In fact, forget the disciplinary hearing, he needs to be given a psych eval. to determine if he is even fit for duty.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

You should look at the video on the bottom of the video here about 14 year old girl that got tasered in the head. The barb went through her skull into her brain. She had 18 staples in her face and head. She now has trouble with balance can't climb steps and is epileptic. It started as a discipline matter and her mother took her to the police station. Mom said she went there for help. People in this country are stupid. Why would they even think the police are here to help. They work for the government to enforce laws.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Some people still believe they're the good old police officers of old walking the street and whistling and tipping their hat to every lady who walks by.

Walking into a police station for help is the most ridiculous thing I can imagine. Like walking into a wolves dean wearing a meat suit.

You could wander in bloody and crying and pulling yourself by one arm and they'll immediately look at you with suspicion and rummage through your belongings and accuse you of anything that remotely comes to mind because you're right there in front of them making that score easy.

The first thing they consider when seeing anyone in any condition is how can they lock you up then they proceed to look for anything they can use to justify it.

Like crooked statisticians seeking out the results they need to prove their hypothesis rather than letting the data speak for itself.

The cops hypothesis? We're all guilty.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

You should look at the video on the bottom of the video here about 14 year old girl that got tasered in the head. The barb went through her skull into her brain. She had 18 staples in her face and head. She now has trouble with balance can't climb steps and is epileptic. It started as a discipline matter and her mother took her to the police station. Mom said she went there for help. People in this country are stupid. Why would they even think the police are here to help. They work for the government to enforce laws.

That's truly horrible!
Some people should not have children.
I'm not usually an advocate for more laws but maybe there should be psychological testing and permits or licensing for people to become parents.
I don't know, maybe someday people will just wake up!!!! I pray for that!!!!
edit on 24-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Pathetic. Mom.
Pathetic. Cop.

This is so frustrating to continue to hear about. If the girl has emotional problems, it may be true that Mom was worried about her hurting herself or others during the tantrum and I know there are kids out there that can do some serious damage when they are having an episode, HOWEVER there are lots techniques that can be used to safely restrain a child (especially one smaller than you/the adult) ... Cops and Parents of child/adolescents that are prone to these outbursts (coupled with emotional/mental issues) need to invest a bit of time learning NCI or PCS and take some classes on parenting at-risk youth.

Tazing is NOT the answer.

edit on 24-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil3unnie

Totally agree.

From what I understand, the Mother is plain old stupid for okaying this.

The police officer most certainly should have known better and refused to do so.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
surely tasing a 10 year old could result in death?!!?

If it can happen to an adult, and it has, I'm sure it could happen to a kid.

Wouldn't you think the PO would have thought about that possibility? Apparently not.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Here are some good pointers.www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well put...well said, on all points.

God how I hate tasers. Seems to provide a license to use in any difficult situation since it's not lethal. Oh wait...it can be lethal!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I just don't understand why police seem to be getting so aggressive lately.

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
If police were decent people who used common sense... they would be ineffective for creating a police state.
Cops are exactly how TPTB want them to be, and this mom needs a good tasing herself. Anyone check what meds she is on? Can't talk about the meds, no bad publicity for big pharma.

JibbyJedi might just be onto something there.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's ok to come here and complain about your countries corrupt law system, but i don't see any american citizens standing up for whats right, i dont see any news about mass protests to stop it or change it, its easy to sit behind a computer screen and condemn something, if you really cared about what was happening to your country you would be proactive in stopping it or at least contributing to something that could change it, or are all americans couch potatoes that really don't care?

I know the cop and mother is wrong, but whats more wrong is the millions of americans standing idly by and letting this happen in a country that allows people to protest without getting shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join