It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManchurianDisclosure
The Antichrist is a living British Prince who will most likely turn into a warlord.
The False Prophet is actually a very decent ethical person growing bio-vegetables in Tennessee. A young philosopher who will - by contrary reaction - provoke the birth of a new world.
I am in correspondence with him. Not the Pince, the Prophet.
When they get together, NWO will be obsolete.
A few years down the line and war will escalate.
Then we'll have no electric power for months.
The darkness is coming.
However, a much better world will come afterwards.
For those who survive.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MonarchSlave

Reading that and comparing to my own life makes me think there's actually something going on where people want to arrange sexual encounters for stories or something... I've started noticing their connections game setup in reality and a plumbing vehicle with your initials is about your Plumbing / ass being targeted. As in they want you to be submissive sexually to guys.

The creator of this reality is a creep!.

(post by daemon48 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

My heart reaches out for you. To tell you that I am praying for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Play the cards that you were dealt with and quit crying about some Illuminati bull#. Victims, ain't we all!

(post by sirsmith101 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I need help

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
read and believe the King James Bible and Youll have a hard time not finding out the truth. The King James is true

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

Laugh at their apparent absolute incompetence as sinister getters of paranoid people?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?"

Whether what she said is true or not , her believing it is true is probably made her life a hell of alot more interesting than most

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i dunno. if someone was trying thier best to get me since childhood and they still hadn't got me decades later... i would positively identify them as Wiley Coyote.

unless their utter failure to get me was part of a sinister plot to make me drop my guard or they are just very very very very meticulous and careful planners...

...Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
edit on 9-3-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

hahaha oh yes you can! I'm a manchurian candidate, created by the government. Programming started as a child but I officially started being "split" into "alters" (fragments of personalities walled with amnesia) at age 12-18. My job was to be sacrificed to a royal Persian terrorist living in Vancouver, Canada. I'm a programmed sex slave - given to him as a gift. The government wanted him to leave Canada so they gave me to him in hopes he would leave and not get too angry. The man is completely sadistic, a total sociopath - they all are.

I've been involved with the entire hypnosis community (trying to get free) since 2010 but no one was able to free me until the programming ended at age 30, or else the government would kill me.

I still have layers of suicidal programming, some is set to detonate soon. We are working building me strong so I get passed it and can finally move on and start living a real life.

I'll name drop with some of the people i've been programmed by - The government (therapists and psychiatrists in the mental health system - Tom Osborne in Dartmouth N.S.). Ross Jeffries from the Speed Seduction Community in L.A. USA. Anthony Catton - runs a misogynistic cult in Whistler, BC he calls "Solar Tribe". Persian Terrorist was in Vancouver, unknown location at the time but he's involved with Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Good hypnotists who have been helping me - Anthony Jacquin (head hacking UK), Anthony Cools, Vince Lynch, Jake Shannon, Harry Nichols, Steve Boyley, Bob Micer (the hypno hammer), Justin Tranz and many more.

I have been sent to different countries many times for programming by these people. I have recipes, photos, videos and witness, I can prove what I am saying is true.

I should add that the amount of abuse/torture I've been through is likely unimaginable for most people. Also I amwell trained in NLP, hypnosis, advanced communications. I know about Magick, Aleister Crowley and the energy/psychology manipulation that is being used.
edit on 2-5-2015 by laurakatherine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Wow, so happy I found your post. I'm going through the similar. First let me say you are not crazy, people who say you are are ignorant to the subject.

I'm a manchurian candidate, created by the government. Programming started as a child but I officially started being "split" into "alters" (fragments of personalities walled with amnesia) at age 12-18. My job was to be sacrificed to a royal Persian terrorist living in Vancouver, Canada. I'm a programmed sex slave - given to him as a gift. The government wanted him to leave Canada so they gave me to him in hopes he would leave and not get too angry. The man is completely sadistic, a total sociopath - they all are.

I've been involved with the entire hypnosis community (trying to get free) since 2010 but no one was able to free me until the programming ended at age 30, 2015, or else the government would kill me.

I still have layers of suicidal programming, some is set to detonate soon. We are working building me strong so I get passed it and can finally move on and start living a real life.

I'll name drop with some of the people i've been programmed by - The government (therapists and psychiatrists in the mental health system - Tom Osborne in Dartmouth N.S.). Ross Jeffries from the Speed Seduction Community in L.A. USA. Anthony Catton - runs a misogynistic cult in Whistler, BC he calls "Solar Tribe". Persian Terrorist was in Vancouver, unknown location at the time but he's involved with Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Good hypnotists who have been helping me - Anthony Jacquin (head hacking UK), Anthony Cools, Vince Lynch, Jake Shannon, Harry Nichols, Steve Boyley, Bob Micer (the hypno hammer), Justin Tranz and many more.

I have been sent to different countries many times for programming by these people. I have recipes, photos, videos and witness, I can prove what I am saying is true.

I should add that the amount of abuse/torture I've been through is likely unimaginable for most people. Also I am well trained in NLP, hypnosis, sentence structure - semantics, syntax, how our brains interpret other sensory information, as well as other types of advanced communications. I know about Magick, Aleister Crowley's and the energy/psychology manipulation that is being used.

As for "what do we do?" I was asking the same thing when I found this thread.
I know you know they are in the music industry. Have you been listening/watching the songs we put out? Sia (CIA haha) Elastic Heart, Big Girls Cry and Fire and Gasoline (we fight, we cry, we burn it off) Listen in Order. Maddie is a metaphor for Inner Child. Most of the music out these days should be healing. A big wave of music hit the top 40 from 2013-now that was created in Las Vegas by hypnotists for Monarch Survivors, like myself. If any other butterfly girls are reading this know you are not alone. Love yourselves, take your power back, angels of light.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: laurakatherine

Sounds like you need some really intense mental health help.....

I could provide you with the science to show you that a Manchurian candidate is not possible....but it would be pointless for two reasons:

1. The nature of a conspiracy theorist tends to lend toward blind acceptance of your beliefs, regardless of facts. The more you try to present real facts to a CT'er, the most desperately they cling to their beliefs.

2. If you haven't or don't work in neurology, you probably wouldn't understand the medical terminology or explanations of how your anatomy really works.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
To be honest, first A laurakatherine is correct with the stuff she is talking about and to be honest second A again in that CIAGypsy is right in what she is saying...

Of course mind control is real, and i take some one at there word at least at first, in terms of them telling me the truth, what laurakatherine is trying to say i am guessing here is though the mental torture of my guess would be the main brain washer your mind starts to lose it and you become susceptible and in a more suggestive state to things going on around you, so your perception gos in places that under normal circumstances it would not, the way she is describing her pain laurakatherine that is, it would seem that indeed some one did use mind control on her and wanted her to think certain things and i am sure that evil person had help.....

Where the reply by the poster CIAGypsy is correct is that no you can't create a manchurian candidate like the guy from the movie Naked Gun at the end, some one can't just put on a beeping sound then have total control of you for how ever....

Best guess is when laurakatherine (and i don't know this but i am guessing) went into her so called fragmented split, part maybe even a very small part but part of who she really is was there, just under torture, confusion and being led around by others, so she was kind of there like maybe 1 to 5 percent but yet not, but because she was there 1 to 5 percent that does not constitute a manchurian candidate, because at least 1 percent of the real her was there.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I can relate to this. About three years ago it started like this with me. I worked in a cafe in a hospital in Leeds called the Leeds general infirmary and I got a lot of attention from customers because of my hard work and physique. Later on I ignored them as I was there just to work and do my part. A women there kept wanting attention literally everyday for two years. She was there all day at times just to get attention. During those years I got followed literally everywhere to every shop and place and path. How do I know? Well when I went to every shop and bought a food product, the following day I would find a packaging or wrapper in my work place. At first I thought it was coincidence after the fourth fifth and sixth time I knew there was something not right at the same time after placing the wrapper prank on me a weird person like a scraggy looking person would come by and laugh or smirk. But It would always be a different weird person doing a some other prank so that it is not given away that easily. I know it would be this women because she's always acting funny at work and talking funny on the phone. Obviously she will get weird people following me that way I don't know it's her who's doing this.

Next a big van appeared outside my house next door near a electrical point. As I walked out I did not focus on it yet I could sense a weird man there looking at looking at me. As I looked he laughed strangely. A day after I searched for something on the internet lets say workout and went back to work and found worker leaflets everywhere. Then searched for cultural praying and next day went back to work and found it In the newspaper. This went on literally everyday. Then looked at yoga and was in a newspaper rack the next day. I will come to the importance of this a bit later on. So I knew that these customers at work have tapped my internet. Not only that my phones. As I mention something on the phone for example going to a fair then next day I would find a news paper or leaflet at work that mentions this. Just assure you these won't always common things I would search. It could be rare things like ruins mysterious seas as an example. At the same time someone would walk by in the distance laughing at me so i know there is something up. So I tried texting. But some how left me signs of what I texted the next day. Furthermore, even my TV as I watched program's and signs were left next day in front of me at work to mention what I was watching. Remember I'm not looking for these signs they've deliberately left them in place in front of my or where it's unexpected. For example seen a used firework in your drive when yesterday you were at a firework shop.

I told someone who I knew they did not believe me at first because they thought I was extreme. But how you are supposed explain something extreme without being extreme. You can't. Later on they believed me a bit because we've known each other throughout all my life. Then later totally believed me yet they couldn't say because theirs no full proof but was limited proof I could offer them to get them believing in me.

Also because there were People following me and as I made good relation to staff in shops the next day when in appeared to buy something in a shop their attitude at the counter changed from happy to being unpleasant. This wasn't once like a again, more than ten times so I knew there was something not right.

It's only when I started to leave I got threat messages in newspapers at work saying a person who left work suddenly went into an accident or another day day it would be hit and run drivers never found. This was freaky I told my family about it they thought I was going over the top. Also they have police there at the hospital and used them to freak me out. Say if I watched something crazy on TV or violent or had a lot action in it next day at work a police person would be there in an armoured outfit just to freak me out. And the hospital have its own type of police because I recognise the same faces every time. I went to doctor to get advice they sent me to therapist because they could not figure it out and a therapist would go deeper. Here they would investigate but when this happened I noticed the pranks stopped so when I went back to the therapist they said they didn't find any evidence and it was paranoia and now I'm on medication. They said its a condition that people have where they thing they are targeted every time in newspapers, TV, everywhere. Now I believe such a condition may exist. But i I know for sure that it can be definitely real and especially with me. Now I did not like this at all the way they treated me they said to me if I hear voices or If thoughts gets get altered. Asked me about drugs alcohol and said no to these things

But the strange thing is that when it happened through the three years i was working there I began to understand the illuminati and as I did I realised it's every where and where inside it as it's through TV media music fashion and food. Furthermore, police, doctors and therapists ect. And now I am with a therapist. And the illuminati set therapist there so that anyone who notices the illuminati or has been watched by them will take it as paranoia. Don't get me wrong the law and doctors do well but in terms of perfection they can't and because they don't understand the illuminati and someone who is in it will be treated as paranoia. The therapists are not purposely set there for people like me but are conditioned to being brought up like this and not believing someone else's story.

Also the women who is doing this, I heard her say In the back remember what we did to our boyfriend as she talked to someone else and said that they don't see them anymore. I'm assuming they did the same to someone else.

I could keep going on but this is most of it and some of it I've forgotten because there's so much and lose track of certain things that happened.

I don't know how I can really help but I would just like to share my story to show you that where not the only ones being affected. It's good that you shared this and keep sharing this in the right way. Even right now typing this I am being watched over the internet. They have turned people against me and because some of my family don't believe me they are not with me but acting like they support me. When it's really about control yet they can't do anything because everyone has free will. Now everyone who I am coming into contact with are being turned away from me because the people who are watching me are manipulating them against me but it's up to you to believe in me. They are cherry picking things out to people so they get a bad impression. It's like going to a house and saying look at that stain there, look at that burnt mark on the wall but forgetting about that 70,000 car outside or that 4000 pound TV as an example. They mix truth with lies to manipulate people. Some of the bad impressions will be true about me but other bits are made up so that people would suddenly fall for it.

Actually one way that is helpful is learn about the spirit, remember this is different to religion even though they relate to each other in some way. It will motivate you in some way. Learn how to astral travel aka out of body travel or lucid dreaming are great experiences and are safe. This will let you remember that the spirit is much better than the physical body.

By giant eclipse
edit on 3-6-2015 by GiantEclipse8026 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am adding more to my post because I had limited space so I am replying to my own post.

The trick of the illuminati is so society does not get on so through TV, music ect and it's subliminal messages condition people and program them in a way that they do not get on. In my case the women and the people who are doing this are illuminati conditioned people to take control of others. They are not intentionally illuminati worshipers or followers that have signed contracts with them but are conditioned through society or social media to do what they do without completely knowing what they do. They are the puppets used to do the illuminati work of others.

It's like lord of the rings saraman is a puppet of Saraun. Or anyone who wears the ring and uses the magic think there in control when in actual fact their the puppet because it just makes it much easier for Saraun to get it.

Films like Truman show staring Jim Carey show the world is fake and is watching you.
The matrix show the city is fake and the real world is where he is in the transportation chair of where they have nothing.
Equilibrium film shows someone wanting to be free and feel what is right for them. Therefore later he starts wearing white where as everyone else wears black.

I am a free thinker and think for myself. One way the illuminati can be beaten is if someone high within the system suddenly changes direction and goes against the system and the film equilibrium shows this.

Giant eclipse
edit on 3-6-2015 by GiantEclipse8026 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
wow 24 pages .
OK here is how to protect your self from all evil influences.
One go to your bed room Two pull back covers .Three get under covers pull over head (you may even want a flash light.
This is a well known protection nothing can get through .Ghost goblins zombies war-wolves and yes even
illuminati !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It is not the Iluminati you should fear
It the enemies of the Illuminati who wish Humanity harm

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
HEY JUST WANTED TO WRITE BACK! I LEARNED THAT WE MUST RESPECT EVERYONES BELIEFS AND I DON'T THINK YOUR CRAZY YOU JUST NEED TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING OKAY! THATS ALL I CAN TELL YOU!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join