It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to introduce to you a new species of animal, plant, & insect

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
thats amazing! i cant believe how many new and intresting things we discover to this day.. i can only imagine if we discovered another planet how much life would be there... even in our own solar system the possibilities are endless!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
And people are still fixated on the idea of a human obsessed God who created us in his image.

Bah, religion.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if frogs and stick bugs are going through evolutionary processes then I wouldn't doubt if a new race spawned into humanity or at least some subtle evolution in human adaptation to the world around us.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wow this topic is awesome. S&F

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

Thanks man. It's definitely my favorite thread so far. I wonder what else we'll discover next. Sounds like a future thread to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thank god that snub-nosed gorilla monkey [snip] was, was dead!

I mean WOW. It made me realize that evolution is very powerful even when alternative theories poke at "instigated or helped" evolution.
edit on 3/9/12 by masqua because: censor circumvention

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm really interested in Leiolepis ngovantrii, I mean a Self Cloning species? How awesome is that?Also , Apparently there are many Animals that reproduce clonally.

So much for cloning being Unnatural , Eh?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

[color=ADD8E6] ★ & Flagged. (I'm clapping, too.)

I'm also adding a link to this thread onto my facebook page. I hope you don't mind.

Here are some more recent discoveries:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Oh nice, good to see this thread is still making its way to new readers. By all means add anything you want to this thread, that's what its all about.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They aren't new. Are the stars and planets we discover around them in other parts of the galaxy 'new' too? Because we have only recently discovered them we call a species 'new'? Newly Discovered is much more accurate.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

That was the whole point, newly discovered. A few of you misunderstood that. Did you really think these species have newly arrived on Earth in 2010/2011?

edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is a truly inspiring thread since it opens up our minds and souls for the wonders of life that surround us ... I always wonder how is the modus of being of other beings or animals, especiall those of such unfamiliar appearance ...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

thank you for sharing so awesome ! not only does this remind me that their is still so much beauty left in a world full of # and danger , it also strikes a chain of thought that i have had that their is no more early 1900s type of exploration left in the world no more some thing new and exciting to find . its one thing to find a new pyramid but a whole other story to finding a whole new species of real honest LIFE . it sort of renews mine . thanks again . awesome .

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but a legless lizard is a freaking snake in my book!
It can stay away from me!

second line

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Awesome post, very interesting, but I do have to say the lung-less lizard looks awfully stoned to me

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
literally 1 of the most intersting 5 minutes of my life

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Half of the time the images and linked videos look photoshopped.

Like wandering through a little shop of horrors.

Or something. Not sure what's real and what's not in this thread.

But I think with a universe as seemingly big as our own, there're many surprises.
edit on 3-9-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobot

I hear ya. Creating this thread my eyes were opened. At the time I was told by a college student that her professor told her all the species of birds on this planet were all discovered. Then I made this thread and learned there's more bird species to be learned about. That kinda blew my mind

reply to post by mynamehere

You're very welcome and I'm glad I could help

reply to post by XfrozenfireX

I agree completely, and also the Pink Hand fish as well

reply to post by grizzlykid96

Thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed it

reply to post by jonnywhite

Good to see this thread is still kicking around. If you think they've been photoshopped just go to the links and email your complaints.

edit on 3-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

I was wondering the exact same think. did you ever find out how big it is?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

It looks like the size of a beaver. I still can't find any article with an actual size of it

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join