It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Aliens come to planet earth to kill us all?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
if you think about it an intelligent race of super minded life forms bonding together to accomplish interstellar travel will come down to earth and for NO ABSOLUTE REASON just start destroying everything????

and if its for resources why dont they just sign a treaty that says we have access to their tech but they have access to our resources?

that would be a hell lot easier than blowing everything up lol.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mercanaries3

There is no reason they would do this unless we did something to provoke it first.

The universe has everything in abundance compared to this small planet.
Resources is a non-issue.
But life on the other hand may not be as plentiful as thought, so it may have something to do with living animals or plant life but even that is stretching it a bit.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Think of it like ants on an ant hill. We are the ants.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They wouldn't unless like already said, they were provokes into it. They have no reason to want to hurt us. All this t.v. $hit is just to get your mind ready for a false invasion probably later on this year. If you see any so called aliens be assured it will be the government doing their best to fool your a$$ once again....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They wouldn't need to feel provoked. They would just need to feel that a perfectly good planet was going to waste. Look at how we treat our Mother. All they'd have to do is come down, pass a little judgement, and then knock us down a peg or two with an EMP strike.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Depends if the ET in charge is in a bad mood.. like humans, they could be unpredictable and greedy or just plain heartless.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
To eat our brains. DUH!!!

Watch a movie.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If the aliens wanted our resources......

Why would they? There is any combinations of things on unihabited planets and asteroids all over closer to home?

But if they did it would simplely be because they wanted it and we had it, we most likely would not see it comeing either in that event, so no need to worry.

If we found a habital planet in reach with an unneeded resident, judged to be inferior(our history with ourselves and our animal brotherin speaks volumes) then I suppose we would "clean up" the "potential" colony as we see fit ect. Add to that a specific need why we would consider this would lead to alot of aswers as to how we would act. Acts of desperation require desperate situations......

I just dont see an alien race desperate enough to bother with the earth...we already messed it up plenty good on our own.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

ummm....

have you seen the things we do to our planet? now think about what we might do to other planets, hell, we throw junk in space, think about what we will do to space once we figure out how to survive years in it!

if i were the aliens i probably wouldnt destroy us, i would give us a chance to change our ways by threatening to put us back in the stone age...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I also agree with AnteBellum's post. If they are able to traverse these distances, its possible these would only want to study the lifeforms and the vegetation on the planet, since life just may a rarity in the Universe and finding planets with life would be like finding rare gems.
I would hope that if we are ever space faring, we will be respectful of other life if it is found and will not be like Avatar where we are the invaders and go plundering a planet already occupied by beings and without permission... take its resources.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Do they need a reason? Why do we feel the need to kill others of our own kind?
Sometimes people just want to kill people. Look at our bloodthirsty past, all the torture methods and inhuman treatment of others for no reason at all...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They want our cows.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

They like the squikk sound our brains make when you poke them with something.

Or perhaps they are just rolling around on the floor going "WTF*, check out what this one thinks!"

(*translation "wiligner thote farnarkle"
wiligner = a vagely sexual act performed with a can opener and a TV remote.
thote = a large cowlike, three legged beast .
farnarkle = the final leg of a bizarre sporting event where injury is the point of the game).
edit on 23/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Humans love fear. The mass consciousness right now is what makes the world at this very moment. We can all change our realities to what we want, and the mass consciousness 'wants' this. Fear makes a lot of peoples lives more full because of the adrenaline rush. It's some sort of subconscious thing.

The very people who rant on and on about aliens here to kill us, reptilians etc, I believe, subconsciously want it. Why? I have no idea. It's easier to hate yourself then love yourself? Because they don't want to work to earn the labors of discipline?

Here's a nice song to keep us on the 'loving' path rather then self fear.

www.youtube.com...

There is only good and evil because we have classified it as such. Most look at a tree as thin and tall or thick and tall, yet I look at it as beautiful. I don't see good or evil. I see misguided and lost as 'evil' and set on their path as the 'middle pointers' the one who can see that balance is the key, not one way or the other fanatic like.

One thing that I've.. come to the realision of with no evidence, nothing at all to back it up, is that there is infinity out there that the mind cannot comprehend. I'm more then certain there's more to life then just what lots see with their own eyes just like I'm certain the universe is filled to the brim with conscious life. We only recognize that oxygen is the only stable way to find life because that is what We are made of. Until we encounter say.. a nitrogen based lifeform, it won't compute for Us.
edit on 23-5-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Humanity is a science experiment gone bad, sounds like a good reason to me.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There already are Alien life forms on Earth feeding off of us.

They are energy life forms and can traverse the universe without spaceships. We have no bargaining chips against such advanced life forms. We're food.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I saw a documentary recently in which it was proposed that Aliens are using our planet as their own private hunting preserve. Yeah, they come down and hunt humans! They also take groups of humans to another planet and hunt us there!!! The only natural resource they want is fresh game...and we are that game.

I can't remember the name of the documentary but it showed the aliens to be nothing more than Predators. It also hinted at a secret temple under Antarctica.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Why don't they feed off wolves? Eagles? Why Humans?

Because the Mass consciousness degrades themselves. You are not food for beings, you just made it your reality to be. You can be whatever you want. I am a Human Being celebrating the religion of Life while you are supposed 'food'.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

I'm just being slightly facetious here, but, didn't the mighty Galactus gain more energy after sustaining himself from worlds filled with life(especially sentient life)? Who knows? If we can imagine it, it very well could exist since nothing is impossible.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
for the protein ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join