It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Aliens come to planet earth to kill us all?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I totally agree, after growing up in the late 70s early 80s in rural areas reading the tales.
But why do they only want the sex organs and anuses? you'd think they could come up with a good substitute since they can utilize interstellar travel.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Was about to post a thread like this.. anyways,

My theory on this is that 9 times out of 10, ETs will not be hostile, destructive, or aggressive. They would have already done this years ago when the Earth was more bountiful and when there was less Humans on the Earth.

On the other hand, and this is that 1 time out of 10, the ETs (if only one) were to be aggressors, it'd be because they are ruled by tyranny and have a narrow view point. Think if ETs some years ago had a Nazi like power rise up, but in their world this Nazi like power was successful in their takeover and dominance. Then we MIGHT have a case of hostility, but I see this very, very slim. It's just an ignorant way to view life and existence in general. Especially with the knowledge of the cosmos and interstellar space travel.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Syroco

what an intuitive reply for a guy with a Hitler avatar.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
reply to post by Syroco

what an intuitive reply for a guy with a Hitler avatar.

The avatar is just for irony.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
reply to post by mercanaries3

There is no reason they would do this unless we did something to provoke it first.

You mean like our military shooting at them every chance they may get.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
I saw a documentary recently in which it was proposed that Aliens are using our planet as their own private hunting preserve. Yeah, they come down and hunt humans! They also take groups of humans to another planet and hunt us there!!! The only natural resource they want is fresh game...and we are that game.

I can't remember the name of the documentary but it showed the aliens to be nothing more than Predators. It also hinted at a secret temple under Antarctica.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What you saw was Aliens VS Predator and its a freaking movie. Documentary? For your sake I hope you are not serious...
edit on 23/5/11 by OmnipresentEnemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I hope they don't kill us, But I sure hope they stop us from destroying our home planet.
We don't have anywhere else to go.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Earth has two very unique elements/compounds. That's protein and chlorophyll. They would "harvest" these elements. I'm more than willing to bet there are millions of planets like ours. To be honest if I had to harvest 1 million planets I wouldn't care about the population of that planet. I would just take what I needed as fast as I could and leave.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Have you ever seen a Human civilization? Seriously. Imagine you're a supremely intelligent being, and you live in a galaxy full of highly evolved, peaceful interstellar cultures. Then, one fine morning one of your scout ships happens upon an apparently harmless blue world full of humans. So you go down to take a look, and you see... us.

Willfully ignorant, violent, murderous, greedy, treacherous Humans. Pretty much the opposite of everything you consider civilized. So, what do you do? Just wait around for Humans to develop interstellar travel? What a mess you'd have on your hands then! Bands of dumb, hairless apes moping brainlessly around the cosmos, selling people useless crap and shooting them if they don't buy it.

Any self-respecting intergalactic civilization would exterminate us. It's a no-brainer. Anything less would be asking for trouble.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Perhaps we are the result of a failed experiment in genetic interference by an advanced race who took it upon themselves to try helping us along in our development, and because we didn't turn out as planned, it's time to wipe us out and start over before we have the ability to explore beyond our own solar system.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
A lot of people are saying "Look what we do to our planet" but what about "Look what we do to each other"?

We are a disgrace of a human race, constantly warring with each other, murdering each other, killing animals for sport.

I remember watching a documentary a while back about how we've been beaming our Radio and TV out for many decades (this is why I believe we switched from analogue to digital but that's another story). But can you imagine if another intelligent race saw some of the things we have on TV? Even movies/soaps etc, what if they see things like that and believe it's real and not just an act? What about the real stuff like news etc of us blatantly taking each other out?

Well I'd either avoid Earth at all costs or intervene but that's just me. Maybe like a lot of people have suggested, they have a non-intervention act? If so there's nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OmnipresentEnemy

That's what the "elites" want you to think! That it's all just a movie for our entertainment. Why do you think they probe us? To choose the best game to hunt. Wake up, people it's all right in front of you on the big screen if you just take the time to look.

TPTB have an unwritten code in which they have to tell us what they are doing. Seriously!!! To get around this code they make a movie depicting it and we unwittingly agree to their plans by buying a ticket or a DVD. This is the only real conspiracy out there.

Who do you think allowed Steve Gutenberg to be a star?!? They did!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I hope they don't kill us, But I sure hope they stop us from destroying our home planet.
We don't have anywhere else to go.

Your real home, and I agree with your comments somewhat, except for last statement.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmerican

I take it you saw that documentary on NatGeo i think called What if Aliens Attacked (?). They did bring up that subject that those are the two resources not found anywhere. The theory they stated in that documentary about how sick survivors would get beamed up into the spaceships and then infect the aliens with our bacteria and viruses that they are not immune to made me wonder. Are these abductions that have been taking place for years simply a way of them gathering samples of these organisms and are they creating some sort of antidote so they are able to resist when they come here?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Look back in history what "intelligent" live do to other lifeforms not belonging to their inner circle.

Humans kills / removes anything alive or dead if they need the space or resources
Besides that (some) humans even kill for sport or fun
If found useful they train them to work or produce for them to kill or dispose of them after they stop being productive.

And now we can talk about the things we did to even "lower" lifeforms like animals, plants or just nature's belongings.

Just hope any visitors of earth define "intelligence" a little different as we do!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Just hope any visitors of earth define "intelligence" a little different as we do!

Me as well. Me as well.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

I don't know, maybe they're perverts and they're using those organs for their own gratification.

On a serious note... I did read somewhere that they're using those particular organs to harvest enzymes and DNA to create some kind of artificial life form.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
They won't kill us all...some will be used for breeding and colonizing.

Could get lucky and become a breeder and not a corpse.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

There is some idea that follows along the lines of "Any truly intelligent race would seek peace".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
1. There is more than ONE alien race. You can't expect them to all have one-mind and that they all want to kill us.
2. They want to kill some. They want some left so it's easier to control.
3. They need humans to do their "Killing" job because one of many reasons. They are spiritual entities in a physical body. Our diseases and illness still kills them.
4. There are races that's preventing the reptilians taking over.
5. The gov't sold us out with the Greys and signed a contract in 1954.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join