It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passports - What is it really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You see the eyes?

You see the royal symbolic?

MOD NOTE:
Please do not start minimal content threads.
Please read: Starting a New Thread?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites;
please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

and

Please read: Posting Video Links!ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.
edit on May 23rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just another barrier, a clever way of taking money off people and collecting information.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

You took more than half of my vid ... no problema ...
... the kids are not seeing the difference ...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

It's just a temporary pass to allow you outside of the open prison known as 'your country'.

st.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok - gonna be a baddie - but that symbol is not the all seeing eye - its just that the passports are all chipped now and its the sign of the chipped up to date passport - not the all seeing eye - the fact that passports are chipped etc is sinister and a whole different thread

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't really understand why we need passports, surely there is some other way of determining who we are when we leave our country to go to another?

I can't even afford a passport, and at 36 I"m completely stuck in my country unable to leave for any reason. I feel trapped and annoyed that for the sake of £100 I'm a virtual prisoner.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by addicted2011

The symbol ??? - take it as a replica at "all seeing eye"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by noordmo

The symbol ??? - take it as a replica at "all seeing eye"

if thats what you see but when i look at my passport the actual chip inside looks like this - I understand what you are getting at believe me but dont read to much into things - I would be more concerned with the actual chip than anything :/

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eirian

if you cannot afford a passport - how are you going to tavel abroad ??

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

bingo somene gets it - the symbol is a way of differntiating biometric and paper pssports - thsts it

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eirian
I don't really understand why we need passports, surely there is some other way of determining who we are when we leave our country to go to another?

I can't even afford a passport, and at 36 I"m completely stuck in my country unable to leave for any reason. I feel trapped and annoyed that for the sake of £100 I'm a virtual prisoner.

I believe if you read the UN charter, I think it is title 48 or title 13 number 48. I will see if i can find it again but you have the right to leave your country and return WITHOUT restriction and a passport IS a restriction!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Obama could have never of gotten a US Passport with his birth certificate.

To get a US Passport now you need a State issued birth certificate with a "Raised Stamp" that you can feel on the paper. Neither of his birth certificates had those.

I paid the $100 to get a Passport. Denied. My 1970 birth certificate didn't have the "Raised Stamp" that you can feel on it. In 1970 my State had no such stamp. It's a new thing they do.

So I had to apply for a new birth certificate and then send the State Department ANOTHER $100 to get a US Passport.

Multiply that by millions of people getting scammed trying to get a US Passport....the State Departments raking in a FORTUNE.....not recognizing peoples real birth certificates. Gotta get the new one and re-apply...resend more money.

We're being robbed blind.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Pease, consider this reaity thats happening on earth in gobal-ity in todays "times"
>>> from internet space
a quote|
_______________________________I went into a timeslip.
karma05
Offer Upgrade
User ID: 1397522
New Zealand
5/23/2011 8:04 PM
___________________________ I went into a timeslip.
Suggest Pin Quote [+]
Your Ad Here

Im 20 years old, and on september 7,2014, i was out at night walking back from the shop to get something to eat, and i took a different way back home and it was really dark and i felt sick and depressed feeling, then fainted but didnt completely black out. so i got up and went back to my home and it looked like it was different there was no work done in places that i remember doing (i bought it in 2012 with the help of my father) and i went to open the door and it was locked for some reason and it was dark inside no lights on. so i couldnt get in and i spent all night out on the street. and i noticed there was a for sale sign out the front, and i was thinking ..i had nothing to do with this, so i went to the real estate agent office and all they were saying was they dont know who i am (even though ive met them before) and it hasnt been sold to anyone and that i dont own it and everything, so i freaked out and said i was going to be back to talk to them, so i went to cool off and out in town i saw so many things that resembled the past few years.. and ill skip alll the bs, im now in #ing may 24 2011, been here for months now. and I NEED HELP NOW! or im going to freak out. please.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1387962
United States
5/23/2011 8:12 PM
__________________ Re: I went into a timeslip. Quote [+] #

I think things are changing rapidly now. It like water going down the toilet. Sometimes, when something is going down, it comes back up momentarily. You may be stuck in this time now.

Look at it this way, you can do it better the second time around.

/quote
here too www.godlikeproductions.com...

top topics

join