It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 count down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would like this to be count down thread for the all things that could bring the calender to an end.
From now may 23 2011, till Dec 31 2012.
Now that may 21 has come and gone and we are all still here lets get counting, what do you think would bring on an end of time event that is in the news, feel to happen or told, what you might have read.
I will say what obama told Israel "get back to 1967 borders".
There are no rules for this. you can say your toe itches and therefor you know it is for real that the end is coming. please post links for we can see were you are coming from here is the link to mine www.haaretz.com... from the link

Published 18:34 19.05.11
Latest update 18:34 19.05.11

Obama's vision for Mideast peace: Israel, Palestine based on 1967 borders with land
peace no, war yes.
edit on 23-5-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I fear solar flares and economic collapse but then again what has fear ever done for me. Cheers to whatever may come and may every living soul find peace, love and happiness. That's my two cent and thank you for letting me give it. Peace in 2012
edit on 23-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I believe that the end times are at hand, but I am unsure as to any specific scenario that may warrant an exact date or time. It is true that many things may go wrong at once and portend true disaster, but we cannot point to a single unified theory of extinction that is noted by one event. We should instead consider all of the events and hope that we may find a pattern that allows us to truly pinpoint disaster before it happens.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If you are talking in religious terms, the end cannot happen without the temple for Jesus being rebuilt.

If you are talking in fear mongering terms, we could be killed by an asteroid at any point in time.

Why worry about it?? Just live life and enjoy!!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I used to not be a believer in the whole 2012 scenario, but lately with all of the crazy things happening, I would not be surprised if on December 21, 2012, some catastrophic event happens. I think it's actually going to be a combination of events, not just one big thing.

The nuclear meltdown in Japan is pwning our atmosphere, there's no way that's healthy, and it does not look like it's going to stop anytime soon. The Gulf oil spill and Corexit "clean up" was and still is polluting our oceans, potentially damaging the entire food chain as it makes it way up, and also is making many people involved in the clean-up terribly sick. The violent weather that has been happening lately, such as the abundance of destructive tornadoes and the Mississippi(?) river flooding reminds me of that prediction made a few years back saying that "Leading up to 2012 you will see an increase in destructive weather patterns". The insane debt, somewhere over $14 trillion, is irreversible at this point. As if that's not enough, we're using taxpayer money to fight wars that do not affect a single American citizen. Honestly, who can support that? Unemployment is pretty high in the States as well. Add to that rising gas and food prices, and you have one problem filled world.

Don't forget that our Sun will line up on the plane of the galactic center which contains a supermassive black hole on December 21, 2012. Most of the planets in our solar system will line up as well on that date. The earth will end it's precession cycle which lasts 26,000 years on that exact date too. The 21st is also going to be the winter solstice. I can imagine something big happening that day.
edit on 23-5-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I predict that prediction threads will be the death of us all...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
no date nor times are needed just what you think would, could, or will happen in the cumming months, there are no right wrong thoughts all are welcome.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

if that we true we would be dead by now, but we are not, so the dread of the thought of when continues.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't believe that there will be an "end" time. I believe 2012 is going to be an awaken. That's it

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

oh yes that one as read here www.truthnet.org... and there are more on this. i will make it short , you get to chose what site to read visit search.yahoo.com... for there are a lot on this, some real some not so real. here is one you might find interesting myrightword.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jessicascorpio1027

as in what way spiritual ?? transformation??? in body?? as too say do we go one step further up the ladder of evolution or ??? plase be a little more forthcoming.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I dont know what is going on I have been waiting since the 60ties for a radical change and it just never seems to happen, I thought when the vietnam war ended we would never get involved again but here we are. so what ever is goiung to happen I wish it would just happen. this camping guy if he were a true spiritual person why is he and his followers afraid of the end cause according to the bible the end is to be followed by an golden age guess we couldnot handle that everuone being free and equal and all if it is coming let it be peace

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1322hawk

i like your last line let it be peace, for i think we all want that, need that to happen and we can if we put our minds, our heart and our sole into it.

edit on 23-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You are correct... Peace... It's actually the key. Awakening as in the human race is going to WAKE UP. You've been waiting since the 60's for change. . . It WILL happen. So don't worry about that. It starts with you. You are fed up of war. More and more people are getting fed up with war. That is how change is brought about. But people must realize it does start with one person and grows from there. Although 2012 will be the "end" of a lot of things
edit on 23-5-2011 by jessicascorpio1027 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I don't care.

Just bring it on! Who cares if the "world" ends? The world may end, but we, as people, will live on, forever!

What we can do while this clock ticks down is up to ourselves. Your choice people, choose how you want to live. I am still choosing to fight those who seek ill-will on others.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

if the world ends you think you will live on?? no water no food ????do you mean that the sole will live on so it dose snot matter anyway, this is just a grand illusion www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am personally pretty tired of these folks with the bring it on attitude, they remind me of gerge bush jr and ended up wishing he had not said it. I donot worry about myself so much I am 63 years of age and have led a very good life but I have a 4 yearold son he is the one I regret will pay the biggest price for our stupidity my wife i 45 and has never harmed a sole she doesnot deserve this either what i feel we are here for a reason and we do not get to chose when so you guys who are all exciteded about the stuff that may happen remember you asked for it and dont blame anyone else

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think 2012 won't happen, but I do pay attention on the Weather, So I don't know

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i do not believe it because there is still no evidence to prove it.and i think the possibility of serious war happen is slight.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by needhelp2

so obama telling Israel you must stand alone, old man river flooding, the Ef5 Tornado in Joplin Missouri, has no indicator of 2012?? how interesting

edit on 25-5-2011 by bekod because: text correction

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join