It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 count down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
there seems to be hope after all for peace news.yahoo.com... from the link

WASHINGTON – War-weary Republicans and Democrats on Thursday sent the strongest message yet to President Barack Obama to end the war in Afghanistan as the commander in chief decides how many U.S. troops to withdraw this summer.
but the best is this

an exit strategy for the nearly 10-year-old conflict secured 204 votes in the House, falling just short of passage but boosting the hopes of its surprised proponents.

"It sends a strong signal to the president that the U.S. House of Representatives and the American people want change," Rep. Jim McGovern, D-Mass., said shortly after the vote.
so that's why the "P" act passed, your voting on this.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
and then you have this www.businessinsider.com... form the link and ...well it is of by a year, we shall see

This "Perfect Storm" Of Threats Could Slam The Economy By 2013
yes i am saying 2012 not 2014, for we are in a way already there.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
how much do we owe China? Can you say $1+ Trillion yes that is with a T and they seem they want to collect, could have this been the big sell out??? www.personalliberty.com... from the link

China Credit Rating Agency Says U.S. Is Defaulting

June 14, 2011 by Personal Liberty News Desk

A Chinese credit rating agency says that America is defaulting on its obligations.While the Barack Obama Administration has attempted to paint a rosy picture of the economy, one of America’s largest creditors is not so sure that the United States will be able to pay its debts.

At least one credit rating agency in China, which holds $1.1 trillion in U.S. Treasury bonds, says that America is defaulting on its loans.
oh no not defaulting!!!! Does this mean they will send there own dept of finance collating SWAT teams here??? Wonder what the wold take first the Washington Monument??
edit on 14-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
oh another blow to the doh in the house .could it be or just more hot air?? time will tell www.cnn.com... from the link

Washington (CNN) -- A bipartisan group of House members will file a lawsuit Wednesday challenging U.S. participation in the Libya military mission.

Meanwhile, President Barack Obama is set to defend U.S. military involvement in Libya to Congress, according to the White House.
like duh does he not when he is in trouble and they fall for it.
edit on 15-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the next big target to get after he strikes at us first will be non other than news.yahoo.com... from the link

Fazle-ur-Rahman Khalil heads Harakat-ul-Mujahedeen, a terrorist group closely aligned with al-Qaida and a signatory to bin Laden's anti-U.S. fatwa in 1998. Khalil has also dispatched fighters to India, Afghanistan, Somalia, Chechnya and Bosnia, was a confidante of bin Laden and hung out with 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
wonder what his bounty will be $30 mil??

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
well i should have waited for a day, here is this new boss of the made up cia group news.yahoo.com... from the link

Al-Zawahri succeeds bin Laden as al-Qaida leader
2 heads are better than one,so they say wonder who the tail is???

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Just when you think SK and NK are out of the news, seems as if they want us to look there and not at other places well let's take a peek at it news.yahoo.com... from the link

SKorea redeploys missiles near border
so what will NK do?? i know send the own missiles to the border or just lob a few shells, little ill will not be happy at this.
edit on 17-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

look what just came in on the wire as if... abcnews.go.com...

Forty Names Appear On Terrorists' Hit List
you can run but you can not hide, ok for 10 years you can, but we will still get you!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Now why would Russia need 2 of them ??? Is there not a law /agreement where a NATO can not sell to them??? washingtonexaminer.com... from the link

Russia buys 2 Mistral-class warships from France
could they not build there own??

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
this could be nothing,then it might not be nothing for it could be a dry run for what is to come, abcnews.go.com... from the link

Pentagon Bomb Suspect: Who Is He?
well if that does not beat all a marine of all things wonder if this could led too a "pick and chose" or sic evaluation before joining up. It seems that i am the only one posting here , that is ok if nothing else i can say "ya i have it here" when the time comes.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why do i get the felling that this will be " Pakistan say yes it did" in the end news.yahoo.com... from the link

Pakistan army denies colluding with insurgents
not all but just a few will be found to have helped to think other wise is just ... well foolish.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This should have the hard line, bible thumping, Christians hopping mad, and it is a first for the UN news.yahoo.com... from the link

UN backs gay rights

GENEVA – The United Nations endorsed the rights of gay, lesbian and transgender people for the first time ever Friday, passing a resolution hailed as historic by the U.S. and other backers and decried by some African and Muslim countries.
now if they would do the same for gun rights.
edit on 17-6-2011 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
now your going to ask why is this here, well for one reason i do not by it and if it does happen mid 2012 early 2013 we will be back in there, opium trade abcnews.go.com... from the link

President Hamid Karzai said Saturday that Afghanistan and the United States are engaged in peace talks with the Taliban, even as insurgents stormed a police station near the presidential palace, killing nine people

edit on 18-6-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
When it comes to the whole 2012 end of the world stuff i try not to sway to either side.
on 1 hand if you sit down & think about it it sounds silly to have a date to the end of times,on the other hand the way the weather,economy & general bad things happening makes you think something is coming.
A solar flare would take us back to the stone age basically & we wouldn't feel it depending how big it was so in terms of something ending all life on earth i would say a solar flare if anything.

i try to enjoy life & not think negative thoughts,very hard with the way things are but i'm trying.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
how did the Y2K count down go ? lets get ahead of the curve here, what will the next end of days date be ? didn't titor say 2015 ?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i will post this here, but some one needs to learn math 57 +6= 63 not 62.
news.yahoo.com... from the link

57 al-Qaida militants escape prison in south Yemen
also from the link

The 57 were among 62 inmates who escaped. It was not immediately clear whether the other six were also Islamic militants.
see what i mean? why did i put this here , because they will do something and it could be end of the way we know life.
edit on 22-6-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Another thread based on apophenia and delusions.

How normal for the 2012 forum.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com... just for the fun of seeing the would come to it end. what else is there now a days , doom and gloom, what nation is going down the tubes or going to war is at war or talking of war the job market is in the toilet, gov funding is out the window, so what not see how bad it is going to get and be ready for it

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here's a neat Vista sidebar gadget for your consideration:

MLM Ouroborus Countdown v1.1
www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net...

Description
MLM Ouroborus Countdown - Vista Sidebar Gadget
by Graham P. Smith (The Old Man)

Description:
MLM Ouroborus Countdown is gadget which you can install on Windows Vista's Sidebar, or simply drag and drop it from your sidebar to your desktop. The gadget resembles the familiar Millennium Group welcome log-in screen as seen and used by Millennium Group members, featuring a golden Ouroborus and displays your name and the number of days remaining. Rather than simply display the message, "Welcome Frank", the gadget is more personalised and instead displays the name of the current user.

Screen Capture:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d6b5cc55636.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
ok so this is not 2012 but it is 2013 related, wonder what JVI has to say about this one, was the EU to down to 10 by now? not 27 and this will make 28 for it's member count news.yahoo.com... the link

Croatia to become European Union member in 2013
some kind works or wishful thinking, also from the link

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso called the decision historic.

"I hope everything will be ready to welcome Croatia as the 28th member of the EU the first of July 2013," Barroso said at the end of a two-day summit of EU heads of government in Brussels.
wonder if it will get down to 10???

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join