It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi: Trump Conspired With Obama To Neutralize Birther Controversy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

As he prepares to release shocking new evidence and name the people who he claims were behind the forgery of Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate, author Jerome Corsi sensationally accused short-lived Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of “working with Obama” to neutralize the birther controversy.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show, Corsi said that he now completely discounted the apparent efforts of Donald Trump to force the release of Obama’s birth certificate, stating, “I’m completely convinced at this point Donald Trump was subterfuge, that he…. was working with Obama."

www.prisonplanet.com...

You can also watch this video on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

Im not too sure about this one.. If true, then it completely backfired against Obama b/c the long form was proven to be a complete fraud. Plus, this Corsi guy is known to copy and paste history to look in his favor. If true, then this needs to break wide open to the public!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There is no doubt Trump was in on it with BO.

Look at the curse-filled tirade Trump had the morning after they gave us the FAKE BC, purposefully done to discredit himself from running.

Look at how Trump accepted this obvious FAKE.

Look at his show's TV ratings.

Also, Trump is about as Republican as Geraldine Ferraro.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I came to the same conclusion as well. This whole little birth certificate release tirade was actually done, prior to the book's release on purpose so they could "end the debate" on it, yet the one they released I could take and make my own out of, because it was such a bad hack job and they released the source file for it. If you can't get the book at stores, there are some sites online that are carrying an ebook version. I already got my hands on it, and you can easily see why "they" didn't want it released. Not only does it prove without a shadow of a doubt that this guy is illegitimate. It shows where his mama's roots were from and how Obama senior wasn't even the babies daddy. Yes he was a bastard child apparently.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Alright, now you have to stop and think out loud.

Look at how Trump accepted this obvious FAKE.

Because as a good businessman he knows when and how to accept defeat and slither away. It's called damage control.

I'm waiting for the next spin on this story;

/satyrical

"Oh so his birth certificate is genuine? Well, obviously he got it from a parallel dimension because TPTB have inter-dimensional transporters, tucked away in the pyramids of Giza! - That's why there were revolutions in Egypt - I finally get it!"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Im not too sure about this one.. If true, then it completely backfired against Obama b/c the long form was proven to be a complete fraud. Plus, this Corsi guy is known to copy and paste history to look in his favor. If true, then this needs to break wide open to the public!

I'm afraid outside of ATS and other analytical think tanks 9 out of 10 have sided with the Pres Obama. The general public are under the spell of the media. The evidence against the BC is blacklisted across the board they wont even mention that there is anything to the contrary.

Joe Public thinks he's edgy and on top of things when he watches John Stewart. But he is just the chosen peoples champion and serves as a catch basin for the ones who slip through the media cracks.
remember "The revolution will not be televised"

Besides this whole BC debate is just to confound and scatter the goy from the important stuff. Just like it says in the 10th protocol of zion.

13. In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other - then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of president. The chamber of deputies will provide cover for, will protect, will elect presidents, but we shall take from it the right to propose new, or make changes in existing laws, for this right will be given by us to the responsible president, a puppet in our hands. Naturally, the authority of the presidents will then become a target for every possible form of attack, but we shall provide him with a means of self-defense in the right of an appeal to the people, for the decision of the people over the heads of their representatives, that is to say, an appeal to that same blind slave of ours - the majority of the mob. Independently of this we shall invest the president with the right of declaring a state of war. We shall justify this last right on the ground that the president as chief of the whole army of the country must have it at his disposal, in case of need for the defense of the new republican constitution, the right to defend which will belong to him as the responsible representative of this constitution.

Protocols of the learned elders of zion
edit on 23-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: add stuff

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

So....you honestly think Trump was a viable candidate and was actually going to run for President?

Wow, just wow...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So....you honestly think Trump was a viable candidate and was actually going to run for President?

Hah, yeh right! That is totally what I said

But if you think he was just running for president to minimize the birth certificate ordeal and not doing it for international fame and attention, name recognition, product placement(himself being the product) and to get higher ratings for his shows to rake in more money - as is a businessman's #1 priority...then:

Wow, just wow...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It is looking like you are right on this one. With all the investigation and research Trump has put into this just to shut up once something was released is quite a pathetic attempt if Trump was serious about it. There is heaps wrong with the birth certificate that was released and could very well take down Obama if it was perused.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
And what will be Trump's reward for being involved in this scam? The next time he goes bankrupt, he will once again be bailed out by the bankers, who were bailed out by the taxpayers. Nice little racket they have going, huh?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I could see right through this ploy from the beginning. Trump straddles the fence with the Republican and Democratic parties. This is nothing out of the ordinary. He made a very generous contribution to Rahm Emanuel's campaign for mayor in Chicago. The White House tried to make Emanuel's departure from the Obama Administration look like he left out of anger, but in reality, they needed to maintain control of Chicago and Rahm was the chosen one. It really insults my intelligence when they play these childish games.

top topics

join