It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove to anyone that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I didnt read all the posts so excuse me if this has been brought up already. I live near a large city and was told by our doctor that the fluoride in the drinking water has been linked to Scoliosis, a curvature of the spine and the city has more per capita than other cities due to high amounts of fluoride.

I live rural and have well water, my son had ZERO cavities. I was actually shocked, since he misses brushing at times. The Rural doctors gave me a prescription for some but never wanted to fill it and havent. I'm not aware of other ailments other than what Ive read here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

The toothpaste you spit out. I just found out about all this recently. I've switched to Poland Spring till I figure out what's doin'

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm getting the feeling you really wanna make a point but I'm just gonna

Have fun with that

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
I feel like the whole 'flouride being really bad for you' conspiracy just another hoax/scaremongering tactic by Alex Jones, et al to sell books?

What, exactly, is the government's incentive to put fluoride in the water if it is really harmful? Wouldn't that be less people to pay the taxes that keep them afloat?

Well then you are right in the little box where you are wanted.
If you want to swallow that crap (no pun intended), go for it..
But it is not a hoax, and not "started by alex jones"

Their "incentive" is that it keeps people stupid(er) and more docile..
It doesnt just flat out "kill people"

Do your research.
Even though OP has done a lot of it for you.

It is one way to keep people willing to "pay their taxes" and to let all this bull# continue.

This is very real.

Better either accept it, or do your own research.

Because it is a very big , very real concern.

Well Done OP!

Thanks for a good thread.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Food for thought:

The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from a research chemist by the name of Charles Perkins. He writes:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, "The Truth about Water Fluoridation", to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. In the 1930's Hitler and the German Nazis envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient and cost-effective light lobotomy? --- Ott].

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty."

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go to Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plans to communize the world."

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great I.G. Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine --- any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."

Signed: CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October, 1954.

Another letter needs to be quoted at length as well to help corroborate Mr. Perkin's testimony. This letter was written by a brilliant (and objectively honest) scientist named Dr. E.H. Bronner. Dr. Bronner was a nephew of the great Albert Einstein, served time in a WWII prison camp and wrote the following letter printed in the Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952:

"It appears that the citizens of Massachusetts are among the 'next' on the agenda of the water poisoners.

"There is a sinister network of subversive agents, Godless intellectual parasites, working in our country today whose ramifications grow more extensive, more successful and more alarming each new year and whose true objective is to demoralize, paralyze and destroy our great Republic ---- from within if they can, according to their plan --- for their own possession."

"The tragic success they have already attained in their long siege to destroy the moral fiber of American life is now one of their most potent footholds towards their own ultimate victory over us."

"Fluoridation of our community water systems can well become their most subtle weapon for our sure physical and mental deterioration. As a research chemist of established standing, I built within the past 22 years 3 American chemical plants and licensed 6 of my 53 patents. Based on my years of practical experience in the health food and chemical field, let me warn: fluoridation of drinking water is criminal insanity, sure national suicide. DON'T DO IT!!"

"Even in very small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most effective rat-killer. Sodium Fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God's great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body; whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble. The body refuses to assimilate it."

"Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting 'dental health', fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How then can it be called a 'health plan'? What's behind it?"

"That any so-called 'Doctors' would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity!"

"No wonder Hitler and Stalin fully believed and agreed from 1939 to 1941 that, quoting from both Lenin's 'Last Will' and Hitler's Mein Kampf: "America we shall demoralize, divide, and destroy from within."

"Are our Civil Defense organizations and agencies awake to the perils of water poisoning by fluoridation? Its use has been recorded in other countries. Sodium Fluoride water solutions are the cheapest and most effective rat killers known to chemists: colorless, odorless, tasteless; no antidote, no remedy, no hope: Instant and complete extermination of rats."

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity ------- treason!!"

Signed: Dr. E.H. Bronner, Research Chemist, Los Angeles

www.greaterthings.com...
edit on 23-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hey Swills nice work! you can ad this to your research.
Warnings from Physicians, Dentist and Scientist on the dangers of Fluoridation (from 1965)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

You should do some research on the difference between natural fluoride and the byproduct. The Nazis started pouring masses of toxic fluoride back in WW2 in the water system to dumb down the jews in their camps to make sure they wont rebel against them.

Quote from: Click Me

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany`s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride`s supposed effect on children`s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist: "I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy] "The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty. "When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine -- any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Fuzy187 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

What, exactly, is the government's incentive to put fluoride in the water if it is really harmful? Wouldn't that be less people to pay the taxes that keep them afloat?

Though this has been stated before... Tooth health is a ruse. If the "government" has been bribed, if there are those within who want easily controlled masses, if companies want to dispose cheaply - or even be paid for - toxic waste and bribe or lie to "government," I can easily see motive.

And it would seem that all this happened.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its not just you guys in the states that are having this done to you, we in the UK have been dosed with this stuff for years....funny thing is, i dont drink tap water and i never have, from a very young age. My mum says that i always refused to drink it because it taste's weird...

Fluoridated postcodes of the UK

The British Fluoridation Society

Fluoride to be added to tap water in the UK.

What is fluoride? A mineral found in sea water, springs, teeth & bones. Why is it good for teeth? It helps strengthens enamel in growing teeth and prevents decay. Are there any side-effects? Opponents claim fluoride is linked to bone cancer, kidney problems and the bone disease osteoporosis.

And yes, this is in the area i live in...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm against Fluoride have been for years .. I believe everything you say and have did my own research on this .. we now drink bottled watter or I will boil my own water .. commonly known as distilled water ..
yeah If your not convinced about the fluoride issue you should be .. NOt good for you at all OMO

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Flouride is a by-product of aluminium smelting. By the ingestion of such shiny metals are they not wearing their tin hats inside their heads to reflect the powerful light of tv and it's message more intensely. Just an abstract but a notion I am trying to chase down amongst scientific papers at the moment.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Addendum: because of it's suspected effect upon nuerotransmitters.

Christopher Exley*

Birchall Centre for Inorganic Chemistry and Materials Science, Department of Chemistry, Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, UK

Available online 11 January 2000.

Abstract

An abundance of research has continued to link aluminium (Al) with Alzheimer's disease (AD) (Strong et al., J. Toxicol. Environ. Health 48 (1996) 599; Savory et al., J. Toxicol. Environ. Health 48 (1996) 615). Animals loaded with Al develop both symptoms and brain lesions that are similar to those found in AD. However, these animal models of Al intoxication are not representative of human exposure to Al. They have not addressed the significance of a truly chronic exposure to Al. If Al is a cause of AD it is effective at the level of our everyday exposure to the metal and AD will be one possible outcome of the life-long presence of a low, though burgeoning, brain Al burden. Individual susceptibility to AD will be as much to do with differences in brain physiology as with changes in our everyday exposure to the metal. There will be a chemical response and indeed biochemical/physiological response in the brain to Al. The question is whether brain Al homeostasis could impact upon brain function. In reviewing the recent literature covering the neurotoxicity of Al and, in particular, of the known and probable mechanisms involved in brain Al homeostasis I have identified a mechanism through which a truly chronic exposure to Al would bring about subtle and persistent changes in neurotransmission which, in time, could instigate the cascade of events known collectively as AD. This mechanism involves the potentiation of the activities of neurotransmitters by the action of Al–ATP at adenosine 5′-triphosphate (ATP) receptors in the brain.

Author Keywords: Aluminium (in biology); Alzheimer's disease; Adenosine 5′-triphosphate signalling; Neuronal excitotoxicity; Neurotransmission

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Is today national "hate on alex jones day"? I don't get it.

edit on 22-5-2011 by rstregooski because: content

No that'd be every day, I'm not a fan .. he seems to be big on fear mongering and low on facts, or evidence to support his "facts" .. he's presented quite a few things that were false.. that and he just likes to yell alot..

As for the flouride topic.. I'm not sure what to believe there but I do know that a lot of what was presented in the OP is pretty accurate.. I think we'll probably find that Flouride is probably not as harmful as suggested here, but may also not be as beneficial either.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think that the fact, that its forbidden in so many countries should be a proof! However, I have no doubt in my mind that they are putting some other substances with same effects in here Finland and other countries as well. I have no proof, its just a gut feeling!
Thats how they work, the activation of pineal cland of the people is the last thing they want to happen.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well I know it is bad, what got me was I seen a vid on gas in the water.....the guy used a lighter next to the watch and .......POW.......fire in the water.......you can look it up on youtube......so at the end of the day, if they have gas in the water, I am sure that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us too...

David Dee

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Many other countries dont fluoridate their water and they are doing fine. So we -dont need- it therefore I -dont want- it. I want to be able to choose if I want fluoride on my teeth or not, I dont want to be forced to!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The presentation of the facts as a "broad", un-prescribed health treatment, using municipal water supplies to treat a medical condition that affects some but not all is, I thought, one of the best arguments I have seen to date - all pros and cons aside. The simple logic is every body is different, with different nutritional requirements, so why would we blanket the entire population with a supplement? Iodized salt is a good example where one can choose, inexpensively, whether or not to add that nutrient. Many can't afford bottled or filtered water. Nice presentation. S&F.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

It gives them somewhere to dispose of toxic waste. It is an industrial byproduct.

Why would they do this? Why would they tell you that vitamins are bad, and only a chemical can help your body? I've been mystified b y that question and others like it for years.

On a different note, my toothpaste does not contain fluoride, nor does it have a poison control center warning on it.

Fluoride is usually made from the mineral fluorite, which is naturally occurring and mined from the ground

The whole 'byproduct' thing is just a tactic used by scaremongers to get people up in arms about fluoride and nuclear weapons.

Yep that's true, but the fluoride put in our water is a different type of fluoride. The fluoride you speak of is Sodium Fluoride. The one that's added to our water supply is Fluorosilicic acid (a byproduct of fertilizer production). It is a known neuro-toxin and stays in a person system for quite some time. People argue that the amount added in tap water is quite small so the toxic effects is negated.

The problem with that belief is that you have multiple food sources that contain it:

- drink it in tap water
- we brush our teeth with it (gets absorbed)
- use mouth wash
- drink ANY sodas, Ice tea and juices made from concentrates
- cook food with it (potatoes, rice, pasta etc..) which the food then absorbs
- take a shower (absorbed) or baths.
- Dental visit

In any given day you have multiple sources ingested and absorbed. As you can see it fairly easy to absorb and ingest more than the recommended and do so EVERY DAY of your life. There will never be a moment where you do not have excess fluoride in your system. The multiple side effects of the chemical BY FAR excedes the benefit (which is minimal at that), and long term exposure is a very real thing. Not to mention with cuts to EPA, and human error it is quite possible for overexposure to transpire (and has done so numerous times in the past).

No doctor in there right mind prescribes the same medication to all patients regardless of medical history, sensitivity, and with potiential for long term systemic effects. Also most of the benefits of fluoride is for application of it, not ingestion.

naturaldentistry.us...

The fluoride used for water fluoridation does not have FDA approval and is considered by the FDA as an “unapproved drug”. The proper use of any drug requires an understanding of how much is too much. Since fluoride is already in many foods and beverages, an estimated total intake of existing fluoride amounts is imperative. Research shows fluoridation is unnecessary since we’re already receiving 300% or more of the American Dental Association’s recommended daily amount.

The chemicals used for fluoridation are not high purity, pharmaceutical quality products. Rather they are byproducts of aluminum and fertilizer manufacturing and contain a high concentration of toxins and heavy metals such as arsenic, lead and chromium. All proven to be carcinogens

Newsweek Magazine advised the public that “political decisions [about fluoridation] were at odds with expert advice” and “fluoride from your tap may not do much good-and may cause cancer.” Then, in 1992, Newsweek published another fluoride safety related article, “Is Science Censored?, a look at how political considerations influence what scientific studies get published.”

articles.mercola.com...
www.fluoridealert.org...

edit on 23-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
EXCELLENT post!! S&F!

About a year ago I read an article that stated Fluoride and aluminum in combination when ingested causes Alzheimer's. (Chemtrails?) Does anyone remember reading this somewhere? Please post it if you do....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I use Burts Bees or Toms Natural non poison labeled brand. If anyone chooses to brush with something that has a warning label on the side then there is no article or even word of mouth that is going to change their minds. No reason to try to sway people who enjoy Flouride. Time will tell who is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join