It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove to anyone that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by avwood
Many other countries dont fluoridate their water and they are doing fine. So we -dont need- it therefore I -dont want- it. I want to be able to choose if I want fluoride on my teeth or not, I dont want to be forced to!

I wonder how many of those countries are rioting today because of what their Rulers have done to them?
Do their countries flouridate the water supply? It has been said that Fouride was used by Hitler to keep everyone in a fog while he destroyed. I wasnt alive then so I can only go by articles written.

Maybe that is why the US is cowering in a corner while the Royal Bloodline destroys our piece of land we call America.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

# Boiling Water
This will concentrate the fluoride rather than reduce it.

How

Which one do you collect? The remains or the steam? Wouldn't the steam be pure for the most part? It'd be like distillation sort of in reverse.
edit on 5/23/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I posted reference and quote from just such a piece of work but I have yet to master inserting multiple quotes in a reply so may I say it's half a dozen replies above yours.
edit on 23/5/11 by goldentorch because: structure

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There is another piece of evidence to add to your thread. Its called "The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland - Jennifer Luke" It is available here:

epubs.surrey.ac.uk...

You can download the file as a portable document format (PDF) and save it to your hard drive for offline use. I thought it was highly educational.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
I feel like the whole 'flouride being really bad for you' conspiracy just another hoax/scaremongering tactic by Alex Jones, et al to sell books?

What, exactly, is the government's incentive to put fluoride in the water if it is really harmful? Wouldn't that be less people to pay the taxes that keep them afloat?

This topic has been around much longer then AJ.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

You have got to be kidding me.
This is the first reply to all of this information?
I hope that, surely, this was in jest?
BTW S&F OP
Yoiu summed up what I've been learning for a while now. And yes Alex Jones DOES talk about it. So the fun what?

I will use your research, sir, and am in the process of approaching officials where I'm at to ask them why and then inform them, as best I can, why not.
Thank you so much.
edit on 23-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: Cos I 4got S&F & TY

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is the same stuff they gave the jews in the death camps, why would they do that?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I haven't had chance to look over the report you mention but I thought I'd also like to add this abstract from a longer pdf on google scholar especially in the noted confusions of a patient with Alzheimer's

Pineal gland calcification and defective sense of direction. C R Bayliss, N L Bishop, R C Fowler Abstract Calcification of the pineal gland is shown to be closely related to defective sense of direction. In a tricentre prospective study of 750 patients lateral skull radiographs showed that 394 had calcified pineal glands. Sense of direction was assessed by subjective questioning and objective testing and the results noted on a scale of 0-10 (where 10 equals perfect sense of direction). The average score for the 394 patients with pineal gland calcification was 3.7 (range 0-8), whereas the 356 patients without pineal gland calcification had an average score of 7.6 (range 2-10). This difference was highly significant (p less than 0.01). A smaller parallel study in pigeons showed that pineal calcification also leads to a reduction in homing abilities. The findings suggested that the pineal gland plays an important part in directional sense and that damage to the gland, as indicated by calcification, causes defective sense of direction - perhaps by altering the intrinsic intracranial electromagnetic environment and thus affecting the magnetite response mechanism.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just another form of population control. Is there anyway to remove it once it's ben added to water? I'm guessing most filters won't do the job. Perhaps distilling the water?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't need any proof. Ask yourself one simple question; of all of the things to be concerned with regarding the health of the general population, why pick teeth? Why not fortify water with vitamins and minerals to help the whole body? Instead, we're all sick, overweight, anemic, cancerous, etc. BUT, we have a great set of teeth! That in itself makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Good post. Thanks for the reminder. Here's a little more website info to support you.

www.just-think-it.com...

BTW, any argument that uses the FDA, CDC, and WHO as authoritative needs to investigate who "they" really are and to whom they are beholden. TPTB own them and use them as authoitative sources to move along their private agendas, whether it be to make money or it be eugenics.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Very nice thread.. I only read part of it but it is bigger than one meal for me..

Its also a nice keeper for later.. Some good pionts there to tell others who doesn't know...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Um, sir valiant, why do you defend this so much?

As a human being, why would you ever fight to be FORCED to ingest a substance that has ANY risk at all? Yet alone research that suggests that it MAKES PEOPLE DUMBER? Also the reason they give [tooth decay] is a poor excuse to risk BECOMING AN IDIOT

Does this not make any sense to you? Or have you drank too much of the water?

Also you are wrong the fluoride in our water is NOT the natural fluoride. Not to mention much of the world has banned this, because of the HEALTH RISKS.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bookmandh2
Just another form of population control. Is there anyway to remove it once it's ben added to water? I'm guessing most filters won't do the job. Perhaps distilling the water?

Distillation and reverse osmosis are the only methods that I am aware of that remove fluoride.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

My family and I moved to town where you have chemically treated water. For the most part of my life, We had lived in the country, with well water., Our teeth were good and just regular ck ups needed.
9 years of living in town and our teeth were decaying rapidly over this period of time and trips to the dentist were on going.. The old saying ..it must be the water ...is the only difference we had. Not our diet. After a big bunch of money going into having our teeth fixed, we decided it was the water and began to buy bottled water to drink and cook with and in the last 3 years no more rapid decay!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A faction in my town tried to introduce fluoridation in the water a few years ago-- I was SHOCKED anyone would have the ignorance to even suggest it. Well, we did defeat the idea and they haven't tried again (so far). The day of the election there was a group of really stupid looking people standing in front of the polling places holding signs that said "Healthy Smiles"- fluoridation does cause brain damage amongst other things, and wow! Those people had obviously had a dose!

It's also very surprising to me that in this day of environmental, water pollution concerns, that additives to the water supply wouldn't be considered pollution, and attacked accordingly.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Leading on from anecdotal evidence, for a number of years women would say on the odd occasion that they felt puberty's onset seemed to be getting earlier.
One of the opening shots in the work you quote.

TextIf F influences the high pineal MT output during early development, then the functions of the pineal may also be compromised (given that MT is the main mediator of pineal function). One putative function of the pineal is its involvement in the onset of puberty.

The Effect of Flouride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland: Jennifer Anne Luke. Doctoral Thesis

The early onset or precoscious puberty is linked to the hypothalmus which is linked to the pineal through the impulses to create melatonin.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Here is the results of tests on drinking water in my area. I think I have a lot more to be worrying about than fluoride.

I don't see how you can trust that report when they list very low levels of barium, and did not even test for aluminum!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Great post. Recently, I was trying out Paxil....and didn't realize it had fluoride until I saw your post. Ugh. Fortunately, I had already decided to quit taking it because it made me feel like crap. I got another doctor opinion and now am trying Buspirone which doesn't appear to have fluoride. S&F.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Great post! I have tried to convince people that fluoride is bad and thats the first thing I say: why do you need to swallow it if its for your teeth!? You dont swallow toothpaste or mouthwash! And baby water with tons of added fluoride water makes me sick! Poor babies! I think I've shown a few people the light but others still cant get over that the government would add something the water that is actually bad for you. I read recently they're trying to add depression and heart medication to the water!!!
I also couldnt believe how hard it was for me to find one of those refill stations at the grocery store that I could confirm it removed fluoride. It was very frustrating. I drink water a lot, I finally found one and I even felt better after I was drinking fluoride free water! Next stop: a shower filter!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join