It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove to anyone that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body."

www.fluoridealert.org...

Destroying our natural awareness. More easily to fall in tune with tptb unnatural controlling agenda. keep us all asleep.

number one killer of third eyes - Fluoride - try it today !

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Yep, sounds like scare-mongering to me. It is one thing to claim that fluoride in low doses has significant negative side effects. But building this conspiracy of evil corporations getting rid of expensive industrial waste around it does not help your case.

Question: Why should getting rid of fluoride be expensive? Just dump it in sea water, there is lots of it there anyway (1,5 ppm).

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My question is this...

We know all of these things are bad for us and indeed, even kill us. This has been known for years now and even some cities are doing something about it. Back to my question. WHAT ONE PERSON OR PEOPLE (WITH NAMES) CAN WE HOLD ACCOUNTABLE FOR TRYING TO KILL US?????

They have corporate veils that protect them from being singled out as "a person" and when something finally gets noticed, A COMPANY takes the blame....not a person. No one is held accountable and for that reason, a company may get a small fine...which they can easily pay and then it's business as usual. If an actual person, in the higher up levels of government or the corporations were to be tried for manslaughter or ...let's call it what it really is "time-released genocide", then maybe they wouldn't be so quick to do it. does anyone have any ideas on how to single out the single culprit for these murders? That's what it is because people have actually died from this, and it's a slow death. Someone, somewhere (a person) made the decision to release this stuff onto the public and he's dead now....but there are others still alive who knows what it is doing and are just carrying on the mass-murder of our populace? Any ideas?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Mind over matter. As long as you think there isn't fluoride in your water and the water won't hurt you then it won't.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by Ghost375

I fell for the flouride is bad for you once. Luckily after a week of paranoia I went to the library (You know that place that has books in it?), and looked at the actual research that was done on Flouride. Flouride's only bad for you in very large amounts. There's so little flouride in our water that it IS safe to drink. Plus if "they" really wanted to poison us, would they have warnings on toothpaste saying not to swallow it? no, they would have no such warnings. If they really wanted to make us dumb, they wouldn't have required salt to contain 5% Iodide. There was a mass epidemic of people becoming dumb in Minnesota, there was a large study done and it was found that a lack of Iodide(or Iodine I forget which one), was causing these problems. It's actually where the term redneck comes from, because one of the symptoms of lack of Iodide is people's necks get red. I don't think you people realize just how paranoid you're being. Flouride is just a red-herring. If you fall for stuff you read online without reading up on it in a library, maybe you aren't just paranoid, but extremely dumb as well.

Do you know that it is people like you that make me want to go berserk? Make me want to trash my house.
Do you hear yourself reasoning? Only harmful in small amounts. MATHEMATICS! YOU SHOWER IN IT EVERYDAY! YOU DRINK IT EVERYDAY. YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH EVERYDAY. THINK !!

Omg i cannot believe what i am reading here on this forum. Its gets worse by the day.

Tell me you. Why are they adding it? What good does it do? Does it help you?

IT IS PROVEN TO BE HARMFUL ON A LONG TERM OK? A LONG TERM LOOOOOOOOONG TERM.

Peace

It hasn't been "proven to be harmful on a long term ok?" do you mean long term basis? I've read so much about flouride. nothing in this thread proves that flouride is dangerous in the amounts consumed by average people. All of my research says the opposite. Flouride doesn't sink through the skin, so showering in flouridated water isn't going to do anything. Its only in the water at about 1 part per million. The rest is just fearmongering done by the likes of Alex Jones.

You just confirmed two of the rules I follow while surfing the internet.
Don't listen to people who speak in all caps, and don't listen to people that have terrible grammar.

They are adding flouride to water because there used to be an epidemic of cavities. People were getting 10 cavities on average. with flouride in the water, that number was reduced to just 3 cavities on average.

I love when you say "Do you hear yourself reasoning?" Yes what I did was reason things out. Reasoning: I suggest you do it sometime.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

theres a reason swallowing toothpaste is bad, if swallowing a few drops of toothpaste means you have to call poison control

More like whole tube. The probably toxic dose of fluoride is about 5 mg/kg.
edit on 23/5/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

yea youre right, when you read the toothpaste tube warning it specifically says to only call poison control if youre stupid enough to swallow the whole thing

NO they say to call poison control if more is ingested then needed to brush teeth

if it was what you said, then that would be the warning, but its not

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

it may not have been proven in this thread

but like ive said many times, and im sure it only takes a yahoo search

a few months back there was a story from the GOVT

their studys showed that it WAS dangerous in water and that the benefits to teeth werent as significant as once thought

it was front page of freakin yahoo

to keep claiming fluoride isnt bad either means one is incredibly dense, or is being paid to say otherwise, or is simply screwing around playing games on a comment board

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I stopped reading until the point you called Alex a fearmonger. Im done with people like that. If there is any one this world doing what ever he can, busting his butt, sacrificing his whole being to the cause of good it is him. You are a nothing but a fluoride head, you love it clearly.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

great thread s+f, i really like the point that 99% of our tap water is not used for drinking so we are basicaly pumping tons of flouride into our ground /slash aquafiers as well as the oceans. even the smallests of amounts times 330 million of us taking showers, washing cars, watering the yard, flushing etc, idk but im guessing huge amount of toxic waste. every day/month/year/decade. plus it cracks me up that conservatives ussually side with keeping the water flouridated, what about smaller government? NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S BUSINESS to fight cavaties!! learn how to run a friggen country!!!!! then maybe well let you try your hand at preventative dentistry.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

All the research you have done is outdated, corrupted, incorrect, written by liars and frauds.

The new information released by GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES PROVES ITS BAD. When are you going to understand? They are coming out, people are becoming honest. Truth vibrations are hitting them. TRUTH will prevail and defeat ignorance and denial!!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

So where is this information?

I listened to Alex Jones for a long time..then I realized he's been saying martial law is just around the corner for years. Plus you just gotta look at his website to see he's only it it for the money. There's ads everywhere you look. Those ads aren't for decoration. Don't get me wrong. he says some good things and provides some good information. However, most of it is designed to sell more stuff and to keep up the fear in his followers.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Flouride doesn't sink through the skin, so showering in flouridated water isn't going to do anything. Its only in the water at about 1 part per million. The rest is just fearmongering done by the likes of Alex Jones.

Seriously just stop.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
very good opening
gives a lot for people to read, if they chose to....

we are being medicated against our will, with ingesting fluoride..there are enough studies out there to show that flouride is not that good for us. of course you will have many that site the numerous studies 'done' be the 'industry' that say flouride is good for you, but one just has to look at all the studies by 3rd party researchers and the statements from other countries from around the world. america really thinks it is the 'end all be all' when it comes to anything. we think that our research, our standards, our education, our busineses are a model for the world because america is so right and honest about everything.....boo hiss booo, i say

good thread..a rare s&f from me

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The studies that show flouride is harmful are the same types of studies that show second hand smoking is harmful. In other words, if you put a rat in a cage and make him breath tobacco smoke for 23 hours a day, bad things will happen. Same goes for flouride.

I'm still waiting for proof that government employees said the amount of flouride in our water was dangerous. I have a feeling you guys just read into it a little too much and they said nothing of the sorts.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Fluoride is like alcohol, in that it's highly toxic, and used in dental products (mouthwash) that say "do no swallow, if more than is used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center".

So y'all better stop drinking beer.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Obama Bin Lyin

And the number one healer for your third eye....thats right good ole Herb, it's true, research the truth.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There's many other things the government, if they really concerned about our welfare, they could put in our water. OUR TEETH?! that's top priority?! Might as well put some penis enlargement drips in there... Not vitamins? Since when are our teeth important enough for them to make hid judgement call for us?! No one in my family has the f'd up immune system I have...$3000 a month in meds...my symbols? Verbatim what the risks of flouride poisoning are. Anyway can ANYONE here tell me other things beside flouride that our government has decided is "in our best interest" and added it to our diets for us.....
If nothing else let people decided if they want to take supplements...especially rat poison.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
. Anyway can ANYONE here tell me other things beside flouride that our government has decided is "in our best interest" and added it to our diets for us.....

Iodine in salt and Vitamin D in milk.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I would agree, stop drinking beer, soda, pretty much most of the crap that's on the market today

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daviddee
Well I know it is bad, what got me was I seen a vid on gas in the water.....the guy used a lighter next to the watch and .......POW.......fire in the water.......you can look it up on youtube......so at the end of the day, if they have gas in the water, I am sure that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us too...

David Dee

That was not due to flouride, that was due to Fracking Fluid leeching into the water supply, watch Gasland for more on that particular nasty in the water.

It is clearly obvious that it does have an impact on IQ as demonstrated numerous times in this thread, it is also interesting that if you look at the US' rankings in education as compared to the countries that refuse to flouridate their drinking water that you can also see a difference (before flaming I know of course that there are other factors like the dismantling of our education system and methods of teaching, just saying that this definitely plays it's part as well)

If you don't believe the numerous studies and facts from credible scientists, researchers, and doctors then you will never be convinced, it's OK it's not your fault you're just suffering from the effects of the flouride, but go ahead and stick your head's back in the sand and drink it up, snack on some genetically modified food, and wash it all down with an aspartame loaded diet soda, it's all good for you "they" told you so.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: wrong quote, sorry, the flouride made me do it

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join