It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA to oversee searches at high school prom

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Why is it even necesary to security search children going to a school dance? Has society in the US really broken down to the point that your youngsters are not even trusted at a school party?

Probably more than anything, looking for drugs or alcohol to confiscate and resell or use. As for the TSA (Totalitarian Sexual Assault), it appears they became jealous when a private security firm was doing the molesting and wanted to get in on someone else's action.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
This is comedy gold. You can not make up something as funny as this. Let me see if I have this right....

2 Girls file a suit because they believed they were groped by a school security agent and in response to that, you will have an official from the most notorious groping organizations around oversee the security to make sure these kids are not being groped by security. Really??

Seriously, these are the people who patted down a baby at the airport. Can't take the risk, it could be an exploding baby.

What next, TSA agents at kids birthday parties. I heard some kids have a grudge against Jimmy, for security reasons we must pat them all down for weapons and bombs.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

i feel sorry for the tsa agent or any other type of security that tried to grope my daughter. there would be some serious hell to pay. if anything like this happens when she has her prom you can bet your ass i would be bringing other parents with me to the school that night. i dont believe any parents in my town would put up with anything like this. the tsa better watch what they do.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Are they hiring?

[2nd line]
edit on 23-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to by Mactire

TSA blows. I wouldn't work for them. I'll stick to working for the private security firm I work for.
edit on 5/23/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/11 by Marked One because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Students should not be searched at prom. They should boycott any search efforts by not attending. What was that American quote "Those who give up security for liberty deserve neither."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I gotta say, as much as i hate the TSA, i think they made the right decision in a sense. Not that i like it, but i'm pretty sure this is no conspiracy. It really makes sense to me....

After the complaints, the administration could not allow they teachers and such to do the searching, it would just cause problems, so they got the supposed "pros." Yeah to us the TSA is horrible, but to the sheepie parents they now feel safe that the "pros" are doing it.

It just saves the school the hassle and makes the parents think their kids are safe.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not to mention... The TSA officer isn't a COP. He he did find anything criminal... he would not be able to arrest them-he would have to call a COP. TSA do not have arrest powers nor do they have the police training.

They are security guards-at best. And, most likely-from what we have been hearing about the TSA, that TSA officer just might be a bigger offender than the ones they hope to stop.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join