It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us are as BOLD AS LOVE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Society has changed, in many ways, for the worst.

What has happened to the days of my youth? What has happened to the days when people respected one another? When people tolerated the ways of each other, and were very hesitant to speak ill of another person, lest he himself be judged.

If you can't say anything nice about somebody, then don't say anything at all.

Evil and Good are two ends of a constant cycle in my opinion, and right about now, we are nearing the closest approach of Evil.

The majority of our society is uncaring, self-centered, and apathetic to the well-being of others.

People have become rude caricatures of self-indulgent ignorance.

People are most rude when driving in cars or when conversing on the internet. People do things in these two situations, which they would not dare to do, face to face with another person.

I say it is time to start loving and caring, leave the hate behind.

And also elect leaders who will love and care, and not hate and destroy.

Let us make this planet a better place to live.

Act locally, think globally.

A video by me---->
www.youtube.com...

A video by John Mayer---->
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-5-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: added John Mayer video

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
jimi jimmy jam was the best thing ever played.

link   
Summer tour starts in a week so had to go with the boys' version! Thats me in the front row between Mike and Fish...

link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Understanding our flaws and bettering ourselves is our only salvation, yet we don't act, we get grumpy at the thought that we are anything less than perfect and metaphorically cross our arms like child to defend ourselves from the truth that nothing we do really matters

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
some like it LOUDER THAN HELL!

seriously though there are quite a few angels loud voices/shouts/cries in Apocalips

just a few-

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation

Love rejoices in the truth
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 22-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
God is Love, Love is expansion. not every soul is ready to love and be loved, that is their free will. we have to wait to re-select teams so to speak. right now we are all few and far apart on purpose to learn and experience karma through consequence and appreciate the value of life and the meaning of its worth. discovering the god in our individual way.

But earth is such a melting pot of prisoners and souls in training you cant save anyone cause there is nothing to save them from. all you can do is try not to let them self destruct before they wake. your mind cannot see what it cant comprehend. dont lose yourself trying to "save" another... god is everything and everywhere. individual destiny is secured period. No worries. the song is changing. the universe is expanding and the wave is coming. again. such a unique time to be here on earth.

I truly believe that majority of people are stuck in the perception that they never asked to be born, with that and the mis-perception that god is some sort of superman bouncing around the galaxy pointing a judging finger smiting some and blessing others. GOD IS EVERYTHING we are in it and made of it. there cannot be anything but GOD, infinity forever anything and everything all at the same time. truly omnipotent powerful gentle loving god.

ALL is LIGHT, ALL is LOVE, ALL is GOD. the rest is perception and intention that manifests your individuality of being and free will is the image of god with a grand desire to create. you are the gift to you from god, what you become is your gift to GOD.

Being in itself is the gift and victory.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoTheCapFit

God isn't love, hes a fictional character designed to explain everything people are too lazy to even attempt to understand, technically by saying "Love is Potatoes" you will have achieved the same form of distinct fanatical understanding that this "God" of yours so Kindly blessed you with,.

To me Love is a Massive bag of Spuds.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

you are misinformed and your small mind perception is being challenged, you said god is he, god is IT, mother/father God isnt a superman. it is everything that is and has been or will be, your of it and in IT.

its all perception and intention. i bet you also think you didnt "ask" to be born too. lol.

you are just tempting yourself, deny the god deny yourself. good luck. no worries your individual destiny is secure.
we can only be separated by geography for now. we are waiting for the next wave. UNI-VERSE=ONE-SONG hyper-dimensional cellular mitosis. everything is frequency and vibration. we are how the god discovers and enjoys itself. no matter how hard you try to have a problem you are going to be ok.

edit on 22-5-2011 by WhoTheCapFit because: mis typed conclusion.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoTheCapFit

Ill be fine as long as i have my potato

top topics

join