It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from my visit to Harold Camping's Family Radio Office, 6pm on Judgement Day

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
doesn't make you cool but even more retarded than you already was....

quoted for irony.

Sorry, but I pissed myself while laughing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
On topic, I feel bad for the people who got sucked into the Rapture delirium.

Off topic, there are better (free) image uploading sites with no bandwidth limit. Probably can't post them here, but I can U2U one if you so desire.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can we get the pics back up or the page they have been reposted on if I missed them.

I really feel sorry for the followers. When something you truly believe is ripped out from underneath you it would cause a lot of pain. Then the humiliation from the public. I would not be surprised to see some more suicides.

The amount of publicity and MSM coverage this event received makes me wonder if there are ulterior motives behind it...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

doesn't make you cool but even more retarded than you already

quoted for irony.

Grammer Major. I wisheded I coluld spell two but fergot howta. O.K I'm being rude, but seriously?

He's old but must not be senile if he can grab the world's attention.

Did you know English is the hardest language? two,too,to, and why does it work that way.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Harold camping was wrong. But that was because he went against the Bible and jesus when he set a date for the return of Jesus to the Earth. But Jesus will return very soon. Almost all of the prophecies concerning this have been fulfilled except for the gospel being preached to all nation as a witness (against them ) that jesus is Lord and Savior. And that is almost done with todays TV and radio etc.

Jesus tells us what it will be like just before He returns.

1. Israel will be a naton again
2. There will be world wars and rumors of wars
3. There will be earthquakes everywhere
4. There will be waves from the oceans that will cause some to die from the fear of seeing it (Tsunamis)
5. There will be a dramatic increase in volcanic activity (blood, fire, and smoke from under the Earth)
6. Homosexuality will increase
7. Lawlessness will increase
8. People will lose their compassion and love for other people
9. Jerusalem (Israel) will be surrounded by enemies of all nations. ( This could happen as of September by the UN "all nations" when Israel refused to give up it's lad to Palestine.)

10. The Gospel will be preached in every nation as a witness.

11. The Earth will experience a catastrophic worldwide earthquake. The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not be visable. Meteors will rain down upon the Earth. ( This could be the result of an asteroid impact - do the research.)

12. A great light will appear from the sky, the Christians will be taken from the Earth.

13. The Earth will experience the judgment of Almighty God.

Have your laughs now. But Jesus is still coming back to reclaim the Earth. We don't know the day or the hour, but Jesus tell us the season as described above. It can be found in the Bible in the Book of Mathew, chapter 24.

edit on 22-5-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
Well lucky me, I live about 10 minutes from harold camping's main office for his family radio broadcasts. With him making so much fuss in the world, I decided to take the opportunity to drive over there today at 5pm and see what was going on. I was happy because for once, I actually live close to a "current event" lol. I did not find a single "believer", but instead hundreds of "opposers" and newscasts. What a sight to see! It even flowed into the street and blocked passing cars. His front parking lot was loaded with different church groups, furious gay people, and newscasters going crazy over everything.
The church people had signs welcoming all of harold's followers to go to their church instead. All the gay people were mad because online, harold directly wrote that gays were one of the reasons for judgement day (at least that's what the gay guy told me, I have no source to back that claim up).
One of the most funniest things there was that a bunch of people had miniature blow up dolls attached to balloons. At 6pm they all released their dolls, and they "floated up to heaven". What an comical way to mock camping's belief that we were all going to ascend to heaven.
Picketers were all over the place with signs stating how harold was a liar. It was sort of a chaotic place to be.
All in all, Harold, nor any of his workers/followers, were anywhere to be found. None were standing by their firm belief that today was the day. It was stated that some people drove by his house in Alameda (5 min away), only to see that all blinds were closed, as if he was hiding. Sadly, today turned out to be more of a joke than anything.
Oh, and I also decided to let everyone know that I survived the rapture by writing it on my car! Santa stopped by as well. Check out the pictures below

edit on 21/5/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/5/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

Furious gay people ! Yes, aren't they always!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
please reupload the pictures

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
where are the pictures? one liner

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Harold camping was wrong. But that was because he went against the Bible and jesus when he set a date for the return of Jesus to the Earth. But Jesus will return very soon. Almost all of the prophecies concerning this have been fulfilled except for the gospel being preached to all nation as a witness (against them ) that jesus is Lord and Savior. And that is almost done with todays TV and radio etc.

Jesus tells us what it will be like just before He returns.

1. Israel will be a naton again
2. There will be world wars and rumors of wars
3. There will be earthquakes everywhere
4. There will be waves from the oceans that will cause some to die from the fear of seeing it (Tsunamis)
5. There will be a dramatic increase in volcanic activity (blood, fire, and smoke from under the Earth)
6. Homosexuality will increase
7. Lawlessness will increase
8. People will lose their compassion and love for other people
9. Jerusalem (Israel) will be surrounded by enemies of all nations. ( This could happen as of September by the UN "all nations" when Israel refused to give up it's lad to Palestine.)

10. The Gospel will be preached in every nation as a witness.

11. The Earth will experience a catastrophic worldwide earthquake. The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not be visable. Meteors will rain down upon the Earth. ( This could be the result of an asteroid impact - do the research.)

12. A great light will appear from the sky, the Christians will be taken from the Earth.

13. The Earth will experience the judgment of Almighty God.

Have your laughs now. But Jesus is still coming back to reclaim the Earth. We don't know the day or the hour, but Jesus tell us the season as described above. It can be found in the Bible in the Book of Mathew, chapter 24.

You forgot these verses

Th 2:3-4
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

edit on 22-5-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There's an old saying - fool me onnce shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...

But it needs to be rewriten for this guy - something like "fool myself once shame on me, fool myself twice I must be a ferkin' retard"

anyone else want to try their hand at a paraphrase??!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

I would really love to rofl at these pictures....too bad you need to reupload them or put them on a decent site.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

quoted for irony.

[...]

Quoted for ironic irony.

[...] Sentence case — The most common in English prose. Only the first word is capitalized, except for proper nouns and other words which are generally capitalized by a more specific rule. [...]

Regarding the OP, I was expecting violence rather than humor though the crowd's antics admittedly made me smile.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
There's an old saying - fool me onnce shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...

But it needs to be rewriten for this guy - something like "fool myself once shame on me, fool myself twice I must be a ferkin' retard"

anyone else want to try their hand at a paraphrase??!

Let's not let invite Bush to retry his paraphrasing:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — [pauses] — shame on you. Fool me — [pauses] — You can't get fooled again."

edit on 22/5/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, you have breasts. It really is that simple.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Thanks for adding all that, also the Temple will be rebuilt, families turn against each other and be divided, since Satan is loosed from his cage and knows he has little time to do as much damage and deception as possible. The time is near, with the change in weather, wars, all eyes on Israel, especially with what Obama just told Netanyahu about going back to the 1967 border. China and arms. WW3. I think there is one more thing left yet to happen, a one day war against Israel, that sends that Arab confederacy fleeing their own country after, if they make it out at all.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would love to repost the pictures, but I think I need the help of a mod for that..
I've messaged two so far.. no response.
Mods! Mods! Where are you!?

Well in the meantime.. here, ill try again:

edit on 22/5/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
those dolls look like a hazard to aircraft!!

Apparently it was all supposed to start here in New Zealand?

i was at a stand up comedy show at 10pm - R-hour.

The 1st 10 minutes were a pretty solid lampooning, starting with berating the whole audience & cast for still being there

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures!

I wonder how he feels now...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AstraCat

Like a

(if you're from a Commonwealth nation you'll probably recognise this as an allusion to a right dick
)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

doesn't make you cool but even more retarded than you already

quoted for irony.

Grammer Major. I wisheded I coluld spell two but fergot howta. O.K I'm being rude, but seriously?

He's old but must not be senile if he can grab the world's attention.

Did you know English is the hardest language? two,too,to, and why does it work that way.

I already said that I am Dutch and trying to write proper but I probably still fail at it. But I guess you Americans are so dumb, arrogant and full of # that EVEN if you admit your own mistakes, it still doesnt matter.

You guys are just born to annoy, troll and harras people, on internet (with conspiracys, and attacks on forums), on a small scale (in your own country, stupid protests against a 89 year old geezer) and on large scale (Afghanistan, Iraq)
edit on 22-5-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join