It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from my visit to Harold Camping's Family Radio Office, 6pm on Judgement Day

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'
TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'
THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'
FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'
FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'
SIX: 'You shall not murder.'
SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'
EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'
NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'
TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

All of us as HUMANS are guilty of atleast one of these.

Maybe the Rapture did happen..............maybe we're all such sinners we've all been "left behind"...........pick a pill, blue or red, which shall open your eyes.

HAHAHA! If people were as "devoted followers" as they claim here's what would really happen.

1) There would be NO CHRISTIANS. According to the "Bible" Jesus was a Jew and the King of Jews. Judaism would be the "Almighty Religion".
2) Jews don't even claim Jesus.
3) One of the 12 disciples was a thief.
4) Saturday is the Sabboth, not Sunday.
5) Jesus did not die at Christmas!
6) Oral Sex is a Sin
7) Why haven't Angels appeared as much as "they did" thousands of years ago.
8) Unicorns are listed in the Bible

I could come up with many more, but I'm trying to stock up on more ammunition for the next 2 "Ends of the World".
10/21/2011 & 12/21/2012

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by i am just saying
I find it disgraceful that people took time out of their lives to mock an old man and his beliefs but don't have the cajones to stand up to the oppressing government that has a boot on their neck.

You don't agree with him fine, I don't either but does it give you satisfaction to kick a senile old man while he is down?

I hope you'all feel all tough and stuff.

Disgraceful.

I totally agree, Camping is a pretty harmless man, so it is an easy target...

For those of you who say this person is "harmless," please refer to the following article which says, in part:

"A California woman named Lyn Benedetto was one of millions who heard Camping's message, and became concerned that her daughters would suffer terribly in the coming apocalypse. She allegedly forced her daughters, 11 and 14, to lie on a bed and then cut their throats with a box cutter. She then tried to kill herself, though police arrested Benedetto and all three survived.

Others were not so lucky. An elderly man in Taiwan reportedly killed himself on May 5 ahead of the Rapture by jumping out of a building. He had heard that doomsday was imminent, and had taken recent earthquakes and tsunamis as early warning signs.

There were other unconfirmed reports of doomsday-related suicides around the world as well."
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Love the pics! Great job in doing some "on the scene investigating". I love the pic of your car, it made me smile.
I have never really taken stock in "end time prophesies". These false prophets have been lying too and taking advantage of people for a long time, now; you have to be pretty gullible to believe these things. How is it that people are so feeble minded that they can't see through the lie? Why is it that people have more faith in a human being than they do their own spirituality? What is it that drives people to believe these things?

I really enjoyed your OP. thanks!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by USAF8307

Absolutely!!! these false prophets are injecting hysteria into people, granted those people are weak minded and weak willed, but still. Preaching these doomsday events all over the globe, raising fears, diminishing hopes for the future, children creating suicide pacts because they believe the logic of a mentally unstable man, and causing pandemonium, what exactly is he trying to do? Camping created this out of his fragile mind....maybe he needs some professional help.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
That blow up doll cuts the cake XD
S&F

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join