posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'
TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is
in the water under the earth.'
THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'
FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'
FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'
SIX: 'You shall not murder.'
SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'
EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'
NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'
TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his
ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'
All of us as HUMANS are guilty of atleast one of these.
Maybe the Rapture did happen..............maybe we're all such sinners we've all been "left behind"...........pick a pill, blue or red, which
shall open your eyes.
HAHAHA! If people were as "devoted followers" as they claim here's what would really happen.
1) There would be NO CHRISTIANS. According to the "Bible" Jesus was a Jew and the King of Jews. Judaism would be the "Almighty Religion".
2) Jews don't even claim Jesus.
3) One of the 12 disciples was a thief.
4) Saturday is the Sabboth, not Sunday.
5) Jesus did not die at Christmas!
6) Oral Sex is a Sin
7) Why haven't Angels appeared as much as "they did" thousands of years ago.
8) Unicorns are listed in the Bible
I could come up with many more, but I'm trying to stock up on more ammunition for the next 2 "Ends of the World".
10/21/2011 & 12/21/2012