It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Fromabove
Jesus tells us what it will be like just before He returns.
1. Israel will be a naton again
2. There will be world wars and rumors of wars
3. There will be earthquakes everywhere
4. There will be waves from the oceans that will cause some to die from the fear of seeing it (Tsunamis)
5. There will be a dramatic increase in volcanic activity (blood, fire, and smoke from under the Earth)
6. Homosexuality will increase
7. Lawlessness will increase
8. People will lose their compassion and love for other people
9. Jerusalem (Israel) will be surrounded by enemies of all nations. ( This could happen as of September by the UN "all nations" when Israel refused to give up it's lad to Palestine.)
10. The Gospel will be preached in every nation as a witness.
11. The Earth will experience a catastrophic worldwide earthquake. The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not be visable. Meteors will rain down upon the Earth. ( This could be the result of an asteroid impact - do the research.)
12. A great light will appear from the sky, the Christians will be taken from the Earth.
13. The Earth will experience the judgment of Almighty God.
Have your laughs now. But Jesus is still coming back to reclaim the Earth.
Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
It's also important to note that while there, I learned that Harold paid all of his employess for taking off the 21st. Basically a "paid vacation" day for them. Why would he pay them for a day that he was so sure that they'd be all going to heaven? hmm..
Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Goradd
Not everyone will ascend into Valhalla to fight in Ragnarök by day and to feast, drink make love to the Valkyries by night. Some will remain on earth to face their only death when the Great Wolf, Fenris, opens his gaping maw and swallows the sun.
What's the difference between your statement and mine?
Originally posted by marg6043
Actually what Harold did to his followers, is what religion and religious organizations has been doing for hundreds of years, bleed their flock with false sense of hope but when Harold did it that is a fraud, when the Church does it is all OK and legal because Churches are protected by the law.
Originally posted by i am just saying
I find it disgraceful that people took time out of their lives to mock an old man and his beliefs but don't have the cajones to stand up to the oppressing government that has a boot on their neck.
You don't agree with him fine, I don't either but does it give you satisfaction to kick a senile old man while he is down?
I hope you'all feel all tough and stuff.