It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Analyze a Photograpic Anomaly

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
What ever happened to good old fashioned conspiracy threads.

What ever happened to decent users?

You want to know what happen? Hoaxers and charlatans happened...

Why don't you spend some time in the HOAX forum and look for all the supposed ghost images.... You will find plenty of them. People at ATS have their guard up... they have learned to filter the BS from the real stuff because of waves and waves of hoaxers/losers with too much time on their hand. As harsh the tactics are, they are necessary. In fact these very tactics that members have used on the OP have weeded out MANY hoaxers.... and sure enough hoaxers have been learning from their mistakes and hiding their tracks and making better cover stories making it harder to out them...

You can't just come to ATS and tell people an image is not doctored like the OP did.... sorry it doesn't work like that. If anything that was the OP's greatest mistake....

Conspiracies are supposed to be based on solid logic and verifiable information, they are not supposed to be wild speculations and far out fiction, and not based on logic. If you want to talk about ghosts, do it. If you want to try to make people believe you have a genuine image of a ghost, you better have genuine evidence that the image is not doctored.

If the OP can't prove his images were unedited, then this topic is useless.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Organic Anagram...about you questioning why the Moderator has not released your emails:

Maybe the Moderator decided that this was indeed a hoax and decided not to propagate it by withholding the "emails".

If the emails in fact substantiate and validate this thread, why wouldn't the Moderators have released them?

Oh well, still standing by...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanProdigy

Did you see this post i made with a new image comparison ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
i wont go into debate about the story

just throwing some more image analysis in to the mix.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanProdigy
Organic Anagram...about you questioning why the Moderator has not released your emails:

Maybe the Moderator decided that this was indeed a hoax and decided not to propagate it by withholding the "emails".

If the emails in fact substantiate and validate this thread, why wouldn't the Moderators have released them?

Oh well, still standing by...

There seem to be some strict rules about this site that prevent the mods from posting certain info... or at least that's the message I seem to be getting from DTOM. However, at least one of us should have been banned if they have found that we are the same person. Neither of us have been banned.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I understand that the op making the claim that the photo wasn't doctored nearly turned me away as well.
But i decided to at least run some tests on the images to see what i could come up with
as i felt it wasn't up to the op to show he hadn't doctored it, as i believe in the innocent until proven guilty ideal, rather then the your guilty, prove your not way of thinking.
so in the interest of fairness i ran some test on the images, and a known doctored image that soild007 produced as a bit of a laugh, but it helped to compare the images in more detail
see this post and make your own conclusions.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
i understand you point of view, there is so many hoxers out there that its hard to be objective in a lot of cases.
i make no cliam either way except to say if it is doctered then i give them credit where credit is due because its better then most at hiding the fact it was.
peace.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by missthinks

Doesn't anyone else think it'san amazing coincidence that the second link in miss thinks post shows the same name for the op as a print company?
edit on 22/5/11 by transubstantiation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As from the beginning I have no doubt that both pictures are originals and taken just a few minutes apart ( re clouds--but just a different stance)

After the analysis, I also saw the black "image" of the original anomaly and felt that my decision was validated!

Ever have an OBE? NDE? I did. I wonder if someone had taken a picture then, if I would have been seen dead on the ground as well as a white blob moving upward to the southwest? (I was alone in the latter position, but viewing the former and a number of people.)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I see your point, I guess I should have worded it differently as in "what do these people hope to gain". Hoaxers literally have nothing to gain except 15 minutes of e-fame. They are ruining these boards.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

gibberish and nonsense. Not sure what I'm even doing looking at this other than I hate phonies and hoaxers

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

Yes, I found that very odd...

www.organicanagram.com...

OrganicAnagram33, care to explain the website above?

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33
I am no hacker, or photo-manipulator, I am an arts-science student trying to show an interesting photo-anomaly to people to get some opinions and analysis.

Someone mentioned the name "Miguel Meruje" and coincidently that name shows up on a website with YOUR exact User name on ATS....

I think this is a HOAX more than ever now.

Organic Anagram is a big family and we want the friends that we gather through this to assimilate our influences and be a part of our lifestyle.

I wonder how many OrganicAnigram family members are here on ATS helping support this hoax?

edit on 22-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Can't we petition the mods to get this moved to the hoax thread? It's contaminating more relevant topics that could be top stories right now.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
reply to post by missthinks

Doesn't anyone else think it'san amazing coincidence that the second link in miss thinks post shows the same name for the op as a print company?
edit on 22/5/11 by transubstantiation because: (no reason given)

She was posting info about Miguel Meruje because some poster had accused me of being him and faking the photos. It is a coincidence that my name is OrganicAnagram33 and that his company (at least I believe it's his company) is named Organic Anagram.

My name was selected because 2 factors: my old band was named Anagram for Cheese Sauce, and I love the band Meshuggah, organic anagram is a part of the lyrics in their song 'New Millenium Cyanide Christ'
'I'm A Carnal, Organic Anagram.
Human Flesh Instead Of Written Letters.'
The 33 is because it is significant to me.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33

She was posting info about Miguel Meruje because some poster had accused me of being him and faking the photos. It is a coincidence that my name is OrganicAnagram33 and that his company (at least I believe it's his company) is named Organic Anagram.

Oh yeah, what a wild coincidence that someone would come forward, mention a random name based on the images that were shown.... and then coincidently, that name shows up on a website with your exact screen name....

That just can't be a coincidence...... sorry, not buying it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hey look, "organic anagrams" file stream:

www.flickr.com...

Name:Miguel Meruje
I am: Male

Funny, Miguel Meruje has the same name as the OP! WOW talk about coincidence.....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scales

Lol, id rather not sit and read 13 pages, half of which are tinfoil hat-too tight responses just to agree with someone about the clouds rather than post about them myself.

You are mental. Why are you on this site if you only choose to troll in and not read anything?
It has been demonstrated via gifs and common sense that the OP's photos are taken seconds apart and the clouds have moved a tad and the angle of the house is different...

VERY SUBTLEY. Too subtle for your small brain. And some others. If you don't want to read the thread and see some great posts that basically explain what we might be seeing then you are being ignorant... and that's not what ATS is all about.

This thread has succesfuly proved the following:

1) The OP has been willing to supply all the original photos when asked.

2)It's not as simple as lots here think to replicate the exactness of the anomoly in PS.

3)ATS is full of nutters.

Its probably a moth or insect or bit or pollen close to lens when the flash went off. That is why the 'ghost' pic is a bit darker than the non 'ghost' pic... as the camera compensates for the object's brightness... as mentioned by the more intelligent posters.

It's definitly an intersting anomaly and well done for the OP to post it here. (How many original posts have the negative commentators posted I wonder?)

This thread maybe trivial in the scheme of things but its demonstrated the great things and bad things about ATS. The bad things being some people choose not to read or bother to do research or think this is a thread to be-little others and try and be important.

Ignorance maybe bliss to some... but deny it here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You're being unreasonable. I just revealed that I am one of three people in a defunct band named Anagram for Cheese Sauce, and gave you the reason for my name. Live with the fact that you are WRONG.

I'm a carnal, organic anagram
Human flesh instead of written letters
I rearrange my pathetic tissue
I incise, I replace, I'm reformed

I eradicate the fake pre-present me
Elevate me to a higher human form
The characters I am, made into a word complete
Then I'll be the new norm

Self inflicted fractures
I replace my bones with bars
Aluminum bleeding oxide
The drug of gods into my pounding veins

My receiving eyes exchanged with fuses
Blindness induced to prevent destruction
Ceramic blades implanted past my ribs
To save me from the dues of inhalation

I tear my worldly useless skin
Staples to pin it over my ears
Non-receptive of ungodly sounds
I disable the audio-generators of fear

Hexagonal bolts to fill my mouth
Sharpened to deplete
The creator of all violence
Without speech there will be no deceit

Baptized in vitriolic acid
A final touch, a smoothing of features
Completion of the greatest art
To cast the godly creatures

Humans once astray, made divine
Stripped of congenital flaws
We're incandescent revelations
In a world of darkened forms

Disciples, come join with me
To save a failed humanity
Follow the God of cyanide
Into the new eternity

Behold, a sacrificial raise
A cleansing worshiping of pain
The new millennium Christ
Here to redeem all from lies
Lies

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Funny, Miguel Meruje has the same name as the OP! WOW talk about coincidence.....

What is funny? The fact that you haven't read the thread!
That is hilarious!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hmmm, are you sure you want to post that much info about yourself?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Can I just repeat what I said earlier, as it seems to have been practically ignored...

If someone was to fake the EXIF data then they did a dumb job of it. Looking at the EXIF data TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

It tells you that the "Flash On, Return Detected"!!!!! Read it! Everyone whinged to get it, and it tells you! The flash obviously was reflected from something. Plain and simple, I'm sorry there's no ghosts, but look at the evidence. Its the most likely explaination. The bushes movements in the two pics put together photo displays what looks like a windy day, I'm sticking to the fact a silver chip packet or similar blew across the photo shoot and made your 'ghost'.

Flash on, return detected.

Blimy!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join