It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Analyze a Photograpic Anomaly

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanProdigy

That won't provide any more proof and this is an endless crusade of nonsense. After the e-mails it will be something else, it always is.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by missthinks

Well if there is privacy issue's, and willingness to post the data then email; them to me.
U2u me for the point of contact and I will forward them to the requesters.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Understood.

1).

I am speaking on behalf of the doubters here. Not on your behalf. If you ever took Communications classes in college you would be aware that stating "we" is a subjective inclusion that does not have to include anyone who merits a differing opinion. (i.e. in a public venue when listening to the speaker, the listener is not required to hold all his views in order to be there at that event, even if the speaker uses the word "we")

2).

I trust your email address is nowhere on the web either then? No Facebook account, no online forum accounts (oops you're on here and the Mods have your email...).

Needless to say I am very much on topic, and this relates to the entire story behind why we are all here. Maybe you didn't read anagram's first post? He is the one that started this whole story behind the images. The images only interest me if the storyline is confirmed, as that merits the entire thread.
edit on 22-5-2011 by AmericanProdigy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This really needs to be shut down as a hoax.

Open the first image in Photoshop.

Select the Dodge tool.

Select the "highlights" function.

Set a brush size around 5-10 pixels.

Paint strokes out from the "ghost".

The effect is identical to the supposed "anomaly".

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thank you very much.

I think that you can understand after reading this thread that many of us on here have difficulty just blindly believing everything that we hear...especially 3rd party.

Kudos.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33

That won't provide any more proof and this is an endless crusade of nonsense. After the e-mails it will be something else, it always is.

If I tell you that I have a gold mine on my property, and need help mining the gold out of it, wouldn't you expect me to first provide you with proof that there is in fact a gold mine on my property, before you would agree to help me dig for 8 hours a day to extract it?

Request for proof is not an "endless crusade of nonsense", it is the natural course of action.

If it makes you feel any better, this is my first and last request.

Thank you...
edit on 22-5-2011 by AmericanProdigy because: Spelling and Grammar

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Could always call these guys.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6c674e40a30.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eyespying

Hahaha, that's awesome. I don't know if I should stand behind its legitimacy though.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

In my opinion, it looks photoshopped. If you color-burn the area around the supposed "ghost busters", you can clearly tell that the pixels have been altered in some way. I demand more information.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hahaha. Maybe I am a mind-reader. OR you're just reading into our activity on this website far too much. You just wait for our e-mail screenshots, mister.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by missthinks

Hahaha. Maybe I am a mind-reader. OR you're just reading into our activity on this website far too much. You just wait for our e-mail screenshots, mister.

OK looking forward to getting them from the MOD

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The photo is weak incredibly, im sorry i had to say it frankly !

NOW ! here's my version which i edited

Can you spot it? im I a great faker?

edit on 22-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It is an internet thing...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanProdigy

Let me be clear. I could state anything I wanted to, and/or create any story behind a photo, or a video, or whatever it might be to create a sensation.

On the other hand, if I truly wanted help deciphering why something occurred, or a strange anomaly that has presented itself, I would provide every means possible to remove all doubt from the minds of those who were there to help me. Anagram stated that he wanted help/opinions to decipher this. If you guys don't want help, then fine. However in order to help, one must first understand all factors involved, not a third party explanation.

About your IP that isn't helpful ... I own 3 computers and they all have IP addresses stating different locations around the U.S. I am very computer savy, and know how to manipulate these types of factors as do many others.

All I am asking will only take you 2 minutes to create pdf's then upload them. It won't violate your privacy, and your email address is public to the Mods on ATS anyway. Most people's email addresses are all over the net, and I don't see why its a big issue. We're not asking for passwords, or account details, just facts unedited of the email correspondence with nothing blacked out, or whited out or any other funny business. That will provide all the proof we need here.

That IMHO, is just a real creepy request. He states he is computer savvy, then says his computers tells everyone else that he is in 3 different locations. In the US. Huh? A computer savvy person has servers pinging in Korea, Australia, and Russia, not all three in the USA. Wierd.

Then he says it's public to the mods. AHEM, that is not public. The mods have access to that information for a reason, and that is to police people running amuck. Mods have power, and act accordingly. I respect THAT.

Then he slips, and says "We're not asking for passwords....". OMG, chills down my spine. He's a real card, speaking in plural. Do not give this fella anything personal or privacy related. Also, look at his post count, real low, any creeper can make an account like that. Mods, you need to check into this guy.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Well if there is privacy issue's, and willingness to post the data then email; them to me.
U2u me for the point of contact and I will forward them to the requesters.

I trust that privacy is no issue since the Mod has offered assistance?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by AmericanProdigy

Let me be clear. I could state anything I wanted to, and/or create any story behind a photo, or a video, or whatever it might be to create a sensation.

On the other hand, if I truly wanted help deciphering why something occurred, or a strange anomaly that has presented itself, I would provide every means possible to remove all doubt from the minds of those who were there to help me. Anagram stated that he wanted help/opinions to decipher this. If you guys don't want help, then fine. However in order to help, one must first understand all factors involved, not a third party explanation.

About your IP that isn't helpful ... I own 3 computers and they all have IP addresses stating different locations around the U.S. I am very computer savy, and know how to manipulate these types of factors as do many others.

All I am asking will only take you 2 minutes to create pdf's then upload them. It won't violate your privacy, and your email address is public to the Mods on ATS anyway. Most people's email addresses are all over the net, and I don't see why its a big issue. We're not asking for passwords, or account details, just facts unedited of the email correspondence with nothing blacked out, or whited out or any other funny business. That will provide all the proof we need here.

That IMHO, is just a real creepy request. He states he is computer savvy, then says his computers tells everyone else that he is in 3 different locations. In the US. Huh? A computer savvy person has servers pinging in Korea, Australia, and Russia, not all three in the USA. Wierd.

Then he says it's public to the mods. AHEM, that is not public. The mods have access to that information for a reason, and that is to police people running amuck. Mods have power, and act accordingly. I respect THAT.

Then he slips, and says "We're not asking for passwords....". OMG, chills down my spine. He's a real card, speaking in plural. Do not give this fella anything personal or privacy related. Also, look at his post count, real low, any creeper can make an account like that. Mods, you need to check into this guy.

Wow, ok so unless you blindly believe a post, and ask for proof (I don't want faked correspondence thats why I asked for valid emails) then you are supposed to be investigated by the mods? Seriously, how easy would it be to fake correspondence? Far too easy, albeit a significant a mount of time might be required to type it all up.

And, about the IP's if you read the whole post, you will see that Anagram/MissTHinks keep saying to have the mods check the IP...all I was doing was making a point. IP means nothing, and I was shocked that no one called him/them out on that.

Further if you read ALL my posts including the Mods, you would see that I was overjoyed that the Moderator was willing to serve as middle man. I would rather not have the email addresses...and thankfully the Mod offered a good solution.

On a side note your mind works/thinks like a criminal...who else would need servers pinging around the globe? My reason for 3 IP's is my business operates from 3 cities, and I use those locations respectively.

I thought that this would be a great way to get validity without requiring he said she said.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007

yep three lines to the left of the front door, more on the steps..and on the door itself
good enough for you ?
check out the post on the next page, i have extracted the editing out for you..

edit on 22-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by solid007

yep three lines to the left of the front door, more on the steps..and on the door itself
good enough for you ?

You forgot about the

Exif Data.

edit on 5/22/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Moderator please do check me out
I am happy to be looked into, and if this was my thread, I would be happy to provide any sort of proof that I could provide to add validity to an unusual phenomenon...especially if I asked for help!

I am just so tired of online Hoaxers getting a kick out of trickery, and seeing how far they can take something with their elaborate stories.

I think any of you on here with an open mind can see that the only reason I wanted valid email addresses is to prevent someone fabricating supposed emails (it would take a while but its already been about 3 hours since my first request, which is plenty of time to type it up) and therefore thats why I was happy with the Mods idea.

I care not for private info, just fact with no loopholes to either prove or debunk this whole thread. If logic is asking too much, then I am sorry.

And once again, thanks to the Moderator no "private" data will even have to be released

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join