It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Analyze a Photograpic Anomaly

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33
reply to post by elevenaugust

The member missthinks is the one with the photos, I can ask her via e-mail.

No need! They've actually been acquired from my mother's computer at her school, so I'd have to retrieve them from it. I will post the original soon.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here you go! I hope all the info has transferred with this one as well. The second shot
edit on 22-5-2011 by missthinks because: (no reason given)

Edit: I accidentally posted my last post twice, so I just edited this one again to post the new (second) shot.. juuust in case anyone was going to call me out on that (plus, I have no idea how to delete a post..)
edit on 22-5-2011 by missthinks because: explanation, because you guys love those

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

People, to clear this up, simply have Organic Anagram copy and paste all the supposed emails and communications that he has had with the supposed MrsThinks, and her mother. In fact if you read this whole thread you will see that he refers to "email" and if he can produce these emails with a valid email address, I would say he is more believable. If he says no, and that he is "protecting her privacy" then its false, because he is not allowing source to be verified.

So far all we have is "he said she said". I can't believe everyone on here is arguing about this when simple proof can remove all doubt. The proof is in the storyline he has created around this "phenomenon" not in the photos themselves. Forget the photos, lets check his story first, and see these emails. If he makes excuses about why he can't provide this necessary evidence, then he is hiding something. Simple.

Enough speculation - either he produces these alleged emails/communication with a third party who has provided him with the pictures and info, or this entire thing is a hoax. Its that simple. If the third party source is there, included with her VALID email, then I say that we believe his story. If not its all a farce.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanProdigy

Isnt putting someones email in the thread against the T&C ?
im sure thats the case, but i might be wrong....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Scales

Come on mate, did you even look at the animated gif i made of the two photos ?
look at the windows the reflections are different, the clouds move, the vertical perspective changes, theres so much different in the photos....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Not at all what I suggested. He can provide the email third party the same way he is providing all the photos. For example he is providing the photos online, and has uploaded other info to file sharing he can create a PDF with thess communications, and as I stated copied and pasted in this evidence will be a valid verifiable email address to confirm his "findings".

Don't give him a loophole, he is already happy to use file sharing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanProdigy
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

People, to clear this up, simply have Organic Anagram copy and paste all the supposed emails and communications that he has had with the supposed MrsThinks, and her mother. In fact if you read this whole thread you will see that he refers to "email" and if he can produce these emails with a valid email address, I would say he is more believable. If he says no, and that he is "protecting her privacy" then its false, because he is not allowing source to be verified.

So far all we have is "he said she said". I can't believe everyone on here is arguing about this when simple proof can remove all doubt. The proof is in the storyline he has created around this "phenomenon" not in the photos themselves. Forget the photos, lets check his story first, and see these emails. If he makes excuses about why he can't provide this necessary evidence, then he is hiding something. Simple.

Enough speculation - either he produces these alleged emails/communication with a third party who has provided him with the pictures and info, or this entire thing is a hoax. Its that simple. If the third party source is there, included with her VALID email, then I say that we believe his story. If not its all a farce.

That's miss thinks, thank you very much. In all seriousness, do we really need to post the e-mails we've sent to each other regarding this photo? Although I understand you think "security" isn't a good enough reason not to post them, I really don't think it's wise of me to post my valid e-mail on a forum I just joined. I could provide a screenshot of the e-mails if you really feel that it's necessary, but I will black out portions of my e-mail (and his) for "protecting" our "privacy".

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Not at all what I suggested. He can provide the email third party the same way he is providing all the photos. For example he is providing the photos online, and has uploaded other info to file sharing he can create a PDF with thess communications, and as I stated copied and pasted in this evidence will be a valid verifiable email address to confirm his "findings".

Don't give him a loophole, he is already happy to use file sharing.

Meanwhile, we can all wait for this next step to be completed by him, before we all continue to speculate on his mere images. Its the story behind all this that needs validation. Once thats validated the images will explain themselves, either hoax, or real.

Its not rocket science, and I am hoping that he chooses to remove all doubt using this simple solution. Until then, waiting...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Not every one is here for the same reasons

My argument has been that people claim its exactly the same image in both shots...
i stay out of the speculative debate about ghosts, theres enough people like your self doing that work for me

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ok, Let's analize it.....
The white thing AKA " The Anomaly" looks like 3 persons:
One is a woman with short hair leaning a bit on the other person which seems to be a man with a hat, and there
is something else, the man is carrying a child in his arms. The 3 heads and the 2 sets of adult legs are very clear. One of the child's legs is hanging and overlaping the mans figure. The 3 persons seem to be posing for the photo. The whole "anomaly" is very well outlined like a pasted cut out with a little smoke and transparency on the top. There is a white reflexion on the window right behind the "anomaly" but, it is also there in the normal photo. The photograph seems to be have taken by someone who knows how to take pretty good photos, not by an old aunt.
So this is my analisys of this photo.
I must add...whether PARANORMAL is becoming cheap or is a cheap ALTERED photo

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Its clearly two separate images...please copy where I stated that it was one and the same???

I am not interested in the images, I am interested in the whole storyline of their appearance. Anagram 33 went to great lengths to build a story around these photos in his first post in this thread.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

post removed by staff

If you need help turning your correspondence into PDF's to file share simply ask. I am happy to explain how.

In the meantime, I look forward to being able to validate the entire story around these photos, much m ore than what caused the second photo to appear as it is.

edit on Sun May 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Its clearly two separate images...please copy where I stated that it was one and the same???

I am not interested in the images, I am interested in the whole storyline of their appearance. Anagram 33 went to great lengths to build a story around these photos in his first post in this thread.

lol chill out man... i never stated you thought it wasn't two, i stated the people who did!!!!
you seem to be taking this a bit like a vendetta....
like i said we are here for different reasons, i dont think your points are invalid, i just questioned the validity of publishing email addresses ...
sorry i bothered you...
peace.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Haven't we already concluded that a mod could check our IP addresses? I think this is a much simpler solution than having to put our e-mails on some website I'm not too familiar with outside of this thread. I understand that you want validity, but I think we've put quite a bit of effort into acquiring the original photos/information and posting everything I know about the shots. Like I said, I'll post a screenshot of the e-mails but I refuse to post our full e-mail addresses for everyone to see.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No worries

I understood your point, but wanted to be clear that I wasn't on the band wagon of the "other people" on here referring to the sameness of the photos. If you weren't referring that to me, not sure why you put that in your reply to me

On another note, I trust I cleared up the method to verify their story without violating any rules on ATS for you?

Have a fabulous Sunday

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No problem
the part that made me say to you that i was here for my reasons was when you said

"Meanwhile, we can all wait for this next step to be completed by him, before we all continue to speculate on his mere images. Its the story behind all this that needs validation. Once thats validated the images will explain themselves, either hoax, or real. "

As WE means all of us, i just thought i might point out that you weren't speaking for everyone

and i still dont agree with puplishing emails either here or in a offsite pdf....
Sorry if you think its me giving them a loophole..

but any way back on topic...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by missthinks

Let me be clear. I could state anything I wanted to, and/or create any story behind a photo, or a video, or whatever it might be to create a sensation.

On the other hand, if I truly wanted help deciphering why something occurred, or a strange anomaly that has presented itself, I would provide every means possible to remove all doubt from the minds of those who were there to help me. Anagram stated that he wanted help/opinions to decipher this. If you guys don't want help, then fine. However in order to help, one must first understand all factors involved, not a third party explanation.

About your IP that isn't helpful ... I own 3 computers and they all have IP addresses stating different locations around the U.S. I am very computer savy, and know how to manipulate these types of factors as do many others.

All I am asking will only take you 2 minutes to create pdf's then upload them. It won't violate your privacy, and your email address is public to the Mods on ATS anyway. Most people's email addresses are all over the net, and I don't see why its a big issue. We're not asking for passwords, or account details, just facts unedited of the email correspondence with nothing blacked out, or whited out or any other funny business. That will provide all the proof we need here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Right buddy... 'cause someone can't fake e-mails... flawless logic.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'll repeat myself once again: I am not comfortable posting my e-mail on this forum. And no, my e-mail isn't "all over the internet" anyway, as I value my privacy and don't display it openly when I have the option.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join